/drg/ DanganRonpa General - Pryle & Friends Edition

Last thread hit image limit
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/hn13LrKe

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>DR3: Despair Arc episode 1, lines sorted by character
pastebin.com/SGuUskBf

Other urls found in this thread:

proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-guy-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames-featuring-dr3-boys_1
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-girl-should-be-in-the-dangangames-featuring-dr3-girls_1
m.fanfiction.net/s/11593957/1/
shindanmaker.com/651173
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdgQXanwLYR4GRtWj4a-iX_6EwvPJlo70PhirALH2lBji7cIQ/viewform
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I
BU
KI
MI
O
DA

THESE ARE BRAND NEW POLLS! SO PLEASE VOTE ON BOTH OF THEM!!!

You voting on BOTH polls mean a lot to me and I appreciate every vote! You can vote as MANY times as you want and how every MANY characters you want!

Which GUY should be in the next DanganGames?! Featuring DR3 BOYS!

proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-guy-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames-featuring-dr3-boys_1

Which GIRL should be in the DanganGames?! Featuring DR3 GIRLS!!

proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-girl-should-be-in-the-dangangames-featuring-dr3-girls_1

Great Gozu and Mahiru Koizumi are Guaranteed to be in the next game! Tis why they aren't on this weeks polls!

Nagito Komaeda and Mikan Tsumiki will be put on NEXT weeks polls for the sake of others getting in!

The top 9 BOYS and GIRLS get in!

Btw, nice Thread title OP!

goodnight /drg/.. I'll try to be more active...

Goodbye sugardaddy

Goodnight SoudaPoster?

HOPE!

Nighty night SoudPoster!

Mukuro, do you think love can bloom, even on an anonymous Chinese image board?

I want to love-hug Chiaki!

ah shoot i forgot to put my name again, oh well, this time goodnight

Not really.

DR X MGS when?

It happens, SP, just never forget that Souda is cute! CUTE!

Goodnight!

Does user have someone he/she loves in this general?

Yeah. I do. I think at any time, any place, people can fall in love with each other. But if you love someone, you have to be able to shitpost with them.

this triggers me.

Post Sakura!

I want Sakura to teach me how to be strong!

I'm a lazy piece of shit

Solid Snake = Mukuro
Liquid = Junko
Solidus =
Volgin = Juzo
Venom Snake = Chisa
Kazuhira Miller =
Hot Coldman =
Paz = Monaca
Quiet =
Skullface =
Meryl = Makoto
Naomi = Sayaka
Roy Campbell = Kyoko
Grey Fox = Kyosuke
Natasha = Aoi
Vulcan Raven = Nidai
Johnny Sasaki = Yasuhiro
Sniper Wolf =
Kenneth Baker =
Jim Houseman = Jin Kirigiri
Raiden = Hajime
Jack the Ripper = Izuru
Big Boss = Koichi
Zero = Tengan
Decoy Octopus = Impostor-kun
Mei Ling = Bandai
Ocelot = Nagito
Rose = Chiaki
Otacon = Chihiro
Huey = Kazuichi
Dr. Strangelove = Miaya

>Big Boss = Koichi

Why?

i want monaca to fart on me while i tickle her feet!

Test test, am I still banned ? How long is 24h ?
Solidus is obviously Chisa
>Third child of the project "Les waifus terribles"
>High position
>Shitty emulation of Solid

In how many hours will the raw for the despair air?
I want to set an alarm to make sure I'll wake up in time.

Because Mukuro and Junko are the sons of big boss
Ok, then who's Venom?

Pic related
But more seriously DR3 ties in way too quickly into DR1/2 while MGS have spans for 50 years. It's hard to have the same affiliation and relationships

Wouldn't Mukuro just be The Boss?

Impostor is decoy octopus
No Mukuro is the dark haired twin

The Boss is no way like Mukuro. Mukuro is Junko's obedient slave grunt sister while The Boss is soldier christ whose will and ideology singlehandedly created one of the most world changing secret conflicts. You can't really compare with "muh hope and despair" with "THE WILL OF THE BOSS. THE WORLD WILL BECOME ONE. NO IDEOLOGIES, NO NATION! WAR HAS CHANGED."

That makes her Chisa, that pretty much DR3, Munakatana misundestanding her and causing problems

As usual, you have impecable taste

Pretty much but that's on a way smaller scale.

The closest person we got the Boss on a similar level is Junko. But that's still pretty far fetched.

Also, I don't think not even the MGS community has a clear idea on what the Boss' will is. But the most accepted "correct" interpretation is the motto of the Philanthropists, aka "Let the world be"

By this logic Naegi should be Solid Snake.

Naegi doesn't have the skills to be a super soldier.

Neither does Junko yet she's listed as Liquid
You're just autistic and asspained about some joke someone made 10 threads ago. Chill out.
And Imo it's far better associating the characters with their role in the series instead of "Juzo Punch, Volgin punch, they're the same"
>the MGS community
>and the MGS world
>And Kojima
>And the boss herself

Woah dude I'm not the same person you were replying to before, chill out.

T-thank you user....i like everyone.....

Good thing nobody loves you then.

DON'T BULLY REEEEEE

Reminder that a guy here is writing an MGSxDR crossover
Apparently people go to the MGS universe when they are killed in DR
Chapter 7 when?
m.fanfiction.net/s/11593957/1/

It's alright I'm use to being alone....As long as I can make people here happy than that's alright with me. I'm gonna go to bed now though! Goodnight /drg/ I will see you all at the stream in 7 hours!

Oh did I insult your crush ? You do know that as far as he is saying, you're not more important than the cashier next town.
Are you jealous ?
See ya take care

Jesus christ. Imagine Naegi meeting Kazuhira Miller, Venom and Ocelot.

>a revenge-riddled crippled sociopath
>a PTSD struck cyborg murderer
>a liar, a torturer, a manipulator and cowboy cosplayer

How would Naegi even help these guys?

Night Pryle.

No, you're wrong, I just can't stand seeing such amateur bullying, I am...the BULLY BULLY

He could tell Ocelot the exploits of Celes, Ocelot would've die of laughter

Weaponized HOPE

Good lord you're cringy. Please confirm me that you were ironic you massive baboon

...You have a fatal lack for what's important: a love for bullying. *unsheathes katana*

A hope to surpass metal gear
If Kojima wrote Makoto something like pic related would happen midway and we'd have an epic bossfight out of that

And you have a fatal lack of what's important to be a functioning member of society
Your father presence.
Don't lie to me, we all know that with how frail, weak and unremarkable you sounds like. Even your dead beat alcoholic of a gambling addict father didn't see any worth in yourself.

>Your favorite DR boy
>Your favorite DR girl
>Your proudest moment in life

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

My parents died when I was a child. They were bullied to death right in front of me. That's when I discovered my love of bullying, I wanted to be a bully just like the one who killed my parents.

Same.

>Gundham
>Sakura
>Solved DR2 case 5 before the class trial started

Makoto, Kyouko, and I don't really think about these things too much

I want Nagito to hope-fuck me!

I want to brush Izuru's hair! He needs to be prepared for today's killing game.

Wouldn't you get brushed aside like Mukuro ?

Mukuro attacked him and I'll be gentle! No need to brush me aside.

So these are the girls that I really want to make love with in DR

>Saionji
>Monaca
>Kotoko

Is there something wrong with me?

No, I think you have wonderful tastes you lolicon, Saionji & Kotoko are really cute and Monaca deserves to be hate-fucked to oblivion.

You're disgusting.
But you have good tastes

fuck kazuichi

just finished the second game - he is the literal worst character in the fucking series. fat fuck from the first game got dethroned

just an unlikable, whiny, mindless retard
that and he's effectively the yasu of 2 since he contributes jack shit to trials besides exclamations. oh yeah, and that shit with sonia got old fast

every time a trial was around the corncer i was praying he would be murdered

the fact that he got to live while teruteru didn't is a cosmic oversight

Pretty much. The common accepted idea is that his relationship with Sonia was way overdone and got old very quickly (it should have died down after the funhouse) and completely ruined a character that was up to chapter 4 a bro.
He is a bit more endearing in his FTE.
Too bad he got the Touko (muh byakuya) treatment that ruined his character but didn't get a whole game (udg) to redeem him

Just wait until you meet Juzo

It's really fucking ironic really considering my favorite fetish is straight shota.

If today will be another shitty filler episode, I'll dress as Juzo and fly to Japan to punch Kodaka.

>Last time I heard that the episode was fucking fantastic
God speed user

CAN ANYONE
REMOTELY
CONTROL
OUR
BOY

Please this is /drg/. Only circle jerking, tumblr posting and namefags wankery allowed.
Take your fun elsewhere.

>whining

Did anyone mention that Monaca didn't wear the clothes she had been shown wearing in the ealier episodes in the lastest one? I bet that's not the real Monaca.

So a different Monaca was controlling the same Gekko?

We could make our own English version of this: shindanmaker.com/651173
Post restrictions, and I'll add them in. Don't be too obtuse!

Here's a Google form (no account required):
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdgQXanwLYR4GRtWj4a-iX_6EwvPJlo70PhirALH2lBji7cIQ/viewform

I think you're looking too much into it, but we'll see.

>shindanmaker.com/651173
Oh cool, /m/ has something like this too, I'd be down for something like this for DR

I want to be a space neet with Monaka and make many space babies!

New episode when?

In 5 hours

No.

How's everyone this morning?

Hahahahaha!

Time to do a needful, necessary duty of mine!

And that's why I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Sleepy as fuck, drinking a second cup of coffee.

Bully-kun, did you catch up to the series? I think there was some pretty good bullying in the latest episodes!

>Another namefag
Fucking hell

I'll watch the episode right now.

>Muh lejun

Cry harder faggot :^D

>Defending blatant attention whoring
Sorry this isn't your hug box cunt. There is no reason to trip/namefag if you're not contributing to the thread. Avatarfagging would be enough to be recognized but nooooo you faggot need to say to everyone "look at me i'm important"

Without failure, manchildren like you come trying to dicate the rules.

I am not even that guy, just someone who likes baiting anonfags like you.

>I like making places cancer because it makes you mad
I'm just saying how dumb and cancerous it is but there are always some guy in love with his shitty stuttering name fag to defend them.

Why does the genocider manga has such good art the others Danganronpa manga have decent or mediocre art at best

I am here for years and the quality of posts is still the same as always.

Just like people adopt and drop names, people usually come and leave whining about names, just another day in this site