pastebin.com/pYdwfntu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2SrWeYndZ74
mega.nz/#!4BNCUIrb!KRRo9o3n5ywKxjQiEQV8ZjIunRuJkJDtvLIQ0REKD2U
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197996501438
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good OP
SFV is fun.

it's cuz the combo is started with assault which scales teh combo pretty heavily

Why the fuck did they have to make Charlie Reaper from Overwatch in SFV? You can have Reaper say some of his quotes and they wouldn't be out of place at all. Hell I think Reaper actually says "TOO EASY" as one of his voice lines

I'm bored
Play me in nitroplus blasterz my Muramasa is rusty

HEROES NEVER DIE

want to see nirvana but don't wanna die yea

wanna feel that na na though can you come by, fuck with me after my shift

Leave it to SFV players to make the most boring OPs.

what would you rather see? fit anime titty sniffshit OPs?

play blazblue

Are you that gay furry from Montreal?

someone play me on 3sOE

post your psn and I'll invite

>playing 3s
i'm glad that fad is over

I'd rather see Nash's titty sniffshit as OP

is fgg already bored of kof?

>muh 2d animuu grills
kys yourself family

no, fgg is busy furiously shitposting over it

neither

Anyone wanna play doa 5 on PS3 or Xbone?

no one here has a ps4 and kof definitely isn't worth buying a ps4 for if the netcode is anything to go by.

I don't think i've ever seen a woman do a one armed push up

Why haven't you preordered One Piece Burning Blood yet on steam?
youtu.be/2SrWeYndZ74

you need a pic to start a thread, don't know if you knew that

buy it for me and i will

going to mess with kofxiv when i get some sleep

hopefully they fix the netcode soon so i can play it regularly

what the fuck is wrong with 3s

Do you actually practice doa?
I feel like its more of a game to fuck around in and not take seriously

fuck having a job, i just want to practice playing fighting games 16 hours a day

I only have the shallowest knowledge about OP and the game doesn't seem that deep

>tfw living in the uk, collecting autismbux while playing fighting games all day everyday

Yes, I play it a lot.

Oh yeah I forgot, here's the soundtrack to KOFXIV if anyone wants it.

mega.nz/#!4BNCUIrb!KRRo9o3n5ywKxjQiEQV8ZjIunRuJkJDtvLIQ0REKD2U

what's fun about it?

at least you dont work 12+ hours a day, have to be at work at least 30 min early, have a minimum 30 min commute to work, and minimum 90 min commute home.

real talk, why do you personally play sfv?

i feel like a lot of people only play it because its popular, but it would be nice to see if people genuinely enjoy the game. i also wonder how new players see the game compared to other current fighters.

I DO, MANDATORY OT FRIEND

It's simple,competitive, and has the biggest population as far as fgs go.

I don't play it.

I play it because it's the only game I can actually do combos and win in

because it's the most popular fighting game
in places that aren't highly populated you kind of have to settle for the most popular just to get games

it's simple, fun, and easy to get into.

it's a fighting game that requires minimal commitment which is what is so enjoyable about it.

every other fighting game requires me to spend hours in the training room which makes me lose interest.

I don't, it's got too much stuff I don't like. I quit soon after reaching gold rank. I don't shit post about it though. This time around it's a big miss for me and I just play fightcade stuff. Oh well

ggs bodie, if you want some pointers on how to improve just ask

For me personally, I find almost everything about it fun.

I have fun playing it
I play everything though just not well

It's honestly just because of Charlie. If Charlie wasn't in it and if I didn't enjoy his playstyle as much as I do, I highly doubt I'd play it as much as I do. Which isn't even that much anymore to begin with. SFV has the potential to be a pretty good game, but they need to have some balls and do some risks. If not well, at least there's Tekken 7 and Guilty Gear will always be on my side.

gg bro, I told you I was new. I feel I can't defend that onslaught. I don't know how to counter lots of things

The only fighting game I have is Battle Fantasia

this is the best thing ive seen all day

I guarantee you can learn killer instinct in a day
I literally did only the tutorial (took like an hour) and went online. I had a 12 win streak beating random peoples ass because the combos are easy but its the mind games that matter.

its the game I'm best at and switching games is a hassle

Wanna play doa on xbone?

definitely. should I stick with bison? how is he when played at a higher level?

I am not good with combos, so sorry if I spam throws

Is it worth getting an Xbone for? I don't have a good PC

I don't get why people choose this over Tekken. I thought having bars and stuff on the screen would be more intimidating than just two life bars and fighting,

nah the more we play doa the more i want to vf
want to vf5fs on whatever?

i just wish sf5 was more fun. whiff punishing and footsies aren't fun. give me something meatier like mixups or gg style vortex.

What if you hate learning things and want to just win?

you can run the graphics test to see what settings you need for online. no 1 game is worth an entire console

It's too late

Nah. I don't even know if I have it installed right now.

if an hour of figuring out how to win is too much then i dont know how you even play fighting games

Kill yourself back to /v/

Honestly I think Bison is a terrible beginners character, you might get some success just spamming specials, dashes and throws but he'll seriously hamper your ability to learn any kind of fundamentals.

Number 1 tip is just block more dude, I was able to counterhit you every time I was in an advantageous situation. Try not to mash every time you get into trouble, and remember you have v-reversal to get out of pressure.

>play tekken
>can't dial fast enough to do the cool moves
>lose

Frame advantage and spacing in 3D games are alot more confusing to newcomers than an EX and V-meter

so they fucked up the PC version again?

I already know how to play street fighter.

when will the esports jive fad be over?

At first glance who would know about frames?

I feel I was holding back and you would just chain forever especially with Balrog.

now can I message you? any chat client you use? what's your handle? if you don't mind. appreciate the game / tips!

Why not just play GG?

post fighting game casual filters

In 3d game just don't fucking duck. Block slow lows.

Learn strings and punishes and what moves are good in general. Movement is dependent on the game, it can be cut and dry like VF or extremely esoteric like in Tekken.

But just don't fucking duck in 3d games.

So capcucks have switched to the "everything else is too hard" mode now when even they know SFV is a huge pile of shit.

this fuck capcucks they are sooo bad and so mean

gg is dead and the game itself has a lot of problems as well.

tfw no idea how to play gg but my Leo is godlike

lmao you definitely weren't just holding back, else you wouldn't have been getting counterhit.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197996501438 my steam if you want to add me.

If they were even remotely good at recognizing good games they would've switched over to Rev ages ago.

So you never duck and your opponent hits you with 10 fast lows in a row. What do you do?

thats the mindset of every leo player t᠎bh

You play a better game instead of 3D shit where everyone's r mika

Calm down scatposter

t. Jiyuna

You jump and launch punish if the game is SC2.
You hopkick if the game is Tekken.

Anyone oz down for SFV? post IGN I'll invite you to a lobby

>there are people right in this moment playing SFV when they have cheaper or even FREE options that are miles better than that turd

I will never understand. As long as they are happy that's good I guess, it's just that I will never understand.

most 3d games have ways to heavily punish spamming fast lows

Who is your main in any game?

Are you any good with them?

Gief/Guile/Ryu
No

You can't understand that people have different opinions and make different choices for different reasons?

sf5: ryu
sf4: akuma
uniel: yuzu/eltnum
xrdr: ino/raven
3s: ken
kof 13: kyo, ex iori, mr karate

and no

Yeah but I'm looking for an opinion that isn't "it's fun" or "it's easy". That explains nothing to me.

See
In short, people know how to play street fighter and don't want to learn new things.