Wheels Thread

First off, can anyone help me identify what model these wheels are? I know that they are Enkei, 4x100, +38mm and the tires have a date code of 1998.

Also, post your favorite wheels.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citroën_BX
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/70/Citroen_BX_Break_UK.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Back side

Enkei lusso? Looks older though

I really like Vossen VPS-314's

reminds me of apex arc 8's

What wheel is best to sit in?

I'm not sure I like these OEM BX wheels.
But my BX has horrid plastic cover wheels so o need to replace them asap.
What are other alternatives?
Should o go 15 inch and a +1 tire?
What looks good on a BX?

I think they look all right, if you were to change it you would need something with sharp lines that I doubt aftermarket companies make. I'm also incredible jealous, I went to buy a BX once but it was in too shit condition for me to want it.

thats one ugly as fuck lolio

god fucking dammit i wanted a BX but my parents were like nah son its old and shit and its no good BLAH BLAH BLAH.
i really want bx

me too, we'll get them one day.

How is it driving wise, is it slow?
Also, how reliable has it been since you got it? I'm curious because I've always liked these cars and I'd like to own one.

hello me again.
i tell you realibility is not related to brand. i got a VW older vw that is more reliable and cheaper than my dads newer corolla, and he drives like grandmothers without glasses.

But how is the BX in particular?
Also, is it slow? It weighs 1100kg and has a 1.4 engine so I can't help but to think it's slow.

If you are looking for speed you need to look somewhere else. this is more like a cruiser. comfy and cruising. not racing.

also its not that slow if you look at yourself for this page en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citroën_BX

Even the BX Gti wasn't the fastest car in the world, does it matter that much to you?

VITTU upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/70/Citroen_BX_Break_UK.jpg

then buy a motherfucking BX. my parents wanted to buy me a fucking brand new ford fiesta when i got my license, because they didnt want me in an "old unsafe" car, i sad fuck that shit and bought myself a 1988 jetta with my own money, and that was the best decision ever. gave me 10 years of fun, trouble free daily driving until it was destroyed by a drunk driver

a friend had a BX and until the hydraulics shit the bed at the mcdonalds drive through and we had to drive home with no suspension and no brakes, it was a pretty good car

As a former owner of Citroen BX 19 GTI 16v, I say, you really don´t want one. I had mine in the 90´s and they are 20 years older and shittier today. If you live in France, then it would be borderline, but still I would go for a Peugeot 405.
Here, in Finland, everybody outside of the official dealer refused to touch them, if the problem was something else than an oilchange or similar,,, trouble with the suspension, nope, electronics, nope, anything, nope,,,,
Althou, fun to dirve, when it worked, but it worked so seldomly. Ended up trading it for a Ford Sierra, which worked like magic to the day I sold it to a friend.

>finland
why not datsun 100a

Back in those days, they were just another old japanese pile of rust(this was an issue back then). They didn´t have any classic status yet, also slow as fuck and small as fuck. My first car was BMW 318i E21 -81 that my dad bought me as a present, because I managed to get in a polytechnic school.

What wheels would look ok on an 8th gen civic? Pic related. Mine has steelies with no hubcaps. Getting sick of the look since they're now more brown. Was thinking of black American Racing steel wheels or similar.

Seems nice. How is it reliability wise? I've heard the suspension spheres tend to break, but most BX owners say they're pretty good reliability wise.

Who you tryin' to get crazy with ese?
Don't you know I'm loco?
To the one on the flam,
Boy your temper just toss that ham in the fryin' pan like, spam
Feel done when I come in slam,
Damn I feel like the son of sam
Don't make me wreck shit hectic next to the chair got me goin' like General Electric EEEN!
The lights are blinking I'm thinking It's all over when I go out drinking oh,
Makin' my mind slow,
That's why I don't fuck wit da big Four-o, bro',
I got ta maintain' Cause a nigga like me is goin' insane

I'm sorry to hear that, mine is in tip top shape. Parked for 15 years driven once a year.
What wheels look sharp enough for this car?

You need a Japanese wheel on that Japanese car, what model doesn't matter.

None. Stock

I have C4 corvette wheels on my Honda ;^)

holy fuck, are those tires or old inner tubes?

oh god, that's funny and cute. but also sad.

EYYYYY HOLMES!

I'm gonna add a beanermobile to my collection one day...

The tires are from 1998, you can see the date code in the picture.