Metal Gear and Konami General - /mgg/

Would you fucks stop leaving (embed) in the information? Edition.

>Discord server
discord.gg/sWMCp

>Quietfag filter
pastebin.com/z1qJNs0A

>The Lost Tapes
mega.nz/#!nIIHhRYB!7ARV7HCJaYGLgUTd_gBYSRnrygfxMGQo-SFrvHET3PY

>Patch changelog
konami.jp/mgs5/tpp/en/online/notes.php5

>Offical MGO/FOB Events News
konami.jp/mgs5/tpp/en/news/index.php5

>Servers Operating Status
konami.jp/mgs_portal/jp/info/?id=674

>FOB guide
pastebin.com/9PkL3JfX

>MGSV Extended Soundtrack
mega.nz/#F!1o8FTbAL!-lVNu5ReRDTcksRfHIxBHA

>NEW PLAYER GUIDE
i.imgur.com/K9rvfa4.jpg

>ARCHIVED THREADS (RIP ARCHIVE.MOE)
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/mgg/type/op/

>STEAM GROUP
steamcommunity.com/groups/metalgeargeneral

>/mgg/ ONEDRIVE FOLDER
onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=65254E4C501EDAEF!4116&authkey=!AMDti9C9NNjfhT8&ithint=folder,xlsx

>LISTS, GUIDES, DOWNLOADS AND OTHER STUFF
pastebin.com/qM3XwMce

>MGS2 SUBSTANCE NOVEL - NEEDS TRANSLATION
mega.nz/#!Y08iFCBa!Z3j3Tco4vE14mwwVJTQbch9Zo4SvZRXO1ntjEjn1JRc

>MGSV NOVEL - PARTIALLY TRANSLATED
mega.nz/#!U1NFzAII!4nuhjrIo8arMdb2Ref4dWRB-4CZ86Sp9QY1sYDnhVfM

>TIMELINE AND EPILOGUES:
pastebin.com/3m93ExcY
>CHAPTER 1:
pastebin.com/frkkvef3
>CHAPTER 2:
pastebin.com/7YMg9Gia

>KOJIMA'S THOUGHTS ABOUT THE NOVELIZATION
pastebin.com/JVZZxW1D

>QTS FARMING
i.imgur.com/19a5fFK.jpg

>Weapons and stuff
unknown321.github.io/mgsmonsterguns

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A9JV0EvCkMI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

RIP Konami
RIP Metal Gear

Long Live Kojima

does anyone know if equippable armor matters in MGO3

tried google, the wiki, and all the resources in the OP but couldnt find anything

Hey guys, what are your guys opinions on PythonSelkan's video analysis of MGS5? That one where they theorize that Venom is actually Gray Fox. 3hours long though.

he is 110% autistic

No shit? He seems to back up his theories with shit from the games at times though. Just being hopeful because I'm hoping to high hell that Kojima was just fucking with us all along and will put out an ending to MGS5, and that MGSurvive is just another company's take on MGS5, just like Rising yknow?

It doesn't.
I believe in the customisation in MGO3 it states somewhere that they are 'purely cosmetic'.

So this just happened.

FOX

Well, they're friends and Kojima loves Akio. Doesn't mean anything beyond that.

>talk interview
>they're just friends guys
>>>/reddit/

The japanese tweet mentions the interview will be up in September.

I'M AFRAID IT HAS BEEN.................
1 YEAR:
youtube.com/watch?v=A9JV0EvCkMI

BEST TRAILER

It still hurts, doesn't it?

Quiet for god sakes

>ZEKE and Peace Walker for PW
>only RAY for MGS2, no ARSENAL

Kojima really wants to erase MGS2 from his mind. Fuggin baby.

No one ever loved Quiet.

It ended on a cliffhanger and no one was there to catch Quiet when she let go. Venom left her alone to the soviets and they raped her and killed her.

Like Ocelot says also, Venom didn't need Quiet to protect him, if they lose Quiet, they lose nothing, she was nobody, and no one remembers her. Out of sight out of mind.
When it cuts to black for the transition forward in time, it literally means Snake didn't care what she had to say.

>the ultimate story
What did he mean by this?

Paz > > > > > > > > > a steaming pile of shit surrounded by flies > > > > > a scary hobo with only one shoe > > > > > a white, swollen frog carcass in the pool > > > > Quiet

Playing through the series again and holy fuck MGS1 is REALLY hard on Extreme difficulty. Still love it to death but the controls get a little frustrating. Still my personal favorite though.

>Skull Face kept Big Boss from talking things out with Zero
>If Big Boss and Zero talked, they would've come to the conclusion BB did in 2014 44 years earlier
>Solidus/Liquid/Snake would've lived decent lives
>The words that kill are the ones we never get to say

Still my favorite interpretation of the MGS5 story

Also, wallpaper dump?

Honestly the story is so shit my interpretation is that it's all an illusion caused by Venom's shrapnel.

Venom is hollow, full of lies and left a bad taste in Quiet's mouth when he deserted her when she asked for marriage, blue balling her before she died, rejection was the last emotion Quiet felt along with pain.

What are the best reshades out there?

Just realised, funnily enough this can be considered canon since Kojima himself wrote it in one of the tapes.

He just wanted her to leave him alone but he was too nice to tell her. So he left her to get raped and killed by Russians in the desert. The snake was defanged and everything

Well the shrapnel caused hallucinations of Paz, why not the entirety of the Skull Face thing?

Oh god please don't make me believe this

Quiet was left speechless when Venom turned her down and left her to die.

Better couple than Big Boss and EVA

Everyone agrees Huey and Venom are the best couple in TPP since Venom is gay, and they clearly had a thing going on. Hell I'll bet Venom regretted ever letting Huey leave, it was for the best though because Snake cared about Huey's well-being

The fathers weren't as gay as their sons.

daily reminder zombies are superior to guards because they don't hitscan and can't be tranqed

mg survive is going to be better than mgsv

Venom didn't even have meaningless sex with Quiet, it still made him feel better about himself to reject her because he knows what he wants unlike BB and Venom didn't want Quiet, he wasn't attracted to her in any way, shape or form. She want good enough for him.

wasn't good enough*

Snake is also too good for Quiet and he knows it.

>exiled by gay Venom
>reunited with his son, whose mother i locked/kill in the Sahelanthropus pod (which i designed for son just for lulz)
>got a job in Greate Britain, well it seems everything going not that bad
> got in the marrige Julie Danziger, such a nice waifu
>turns out waifu is cheating on me
>turns out it is my own son Hal
>life sux
>SUICIDE! Oh, hello Emma, darling you are going to SUICIDE with me too!

Yeah, i see how much good gay care could gay Venom give. Thats why we don't have nice things, because they all is gay.

This is a Konami IP.

What was deleted? Also, when do they update event rewards in FOB Infiltrations? Just got the gist of the whole Infiltrations thing, and just got myself an AM-DBL-45 (don't know if I named it correctly) yet I'm not satisfied. Looking forward to some game changers like the Molotok rifle but something with not much deployment requirements.

>What was deleted?
it was a repost of thisthey change event items usually once a week on tuesday

Ah. Thanks for the info m8.

shut up

How much are you paid to shipost because hell if it's a decent wage I'd quit my current job and join you. Almost half of /mgg/ is just you thinking you're right and talking to yourself

he does it for free

It's not as bad as before. Maybe I've just gotten used to it.

I________ would be a better waifu for Huey than that bitch Julie Dazinger, and would really care about you.

bump

anybody wants to play MGSV coop with me, we can raid OKB Zero together.

There's a coop function?

nope, just daydreaming. it's a slow day at work.

>Shitty camera prevents you from seeing enemies
>They can see you even if you're beyond their vision cone (but still technically in the LOS)
>The one feature meant to remedy this, the Soliton Radar, has to be unlocked for every single level
>Taking out an enemy just has them get replaced by another one (provided you weren't spotted, in which case you'd just get gunned down by 5 guys at once)
MGS2 is rough, man. So far I don't see how it's considered the pinmacle of the series, though I'm sure once I actually start enjoying myself it'll get better.

How many Motherbase XOs do you have? I just fultoned my second one from an FOB.

What did they mean by this?

5 achievements showing 15+ not showing

The point is, i have 73 hours played in the past 2 weeks, but only 50 in total?? Something does not add up...

>50 hours on record
do you play without steam or something weird like that

Nope, it's all on steam. How would i even play without steam, if i've bought it there? Haven't played in offline either.

steam is taking a shit then, I know its happened before for people. do you really need accurate game play time?

don't worry about the truth. as long as the general is here.

>Peace Walker remastered on the FOX engine with brand new (actual) cutscenes with Hayter's lines re-recorded by Sutherland (original PW with Hayter's voice is included)
>MG1 and 2 remade on FOX engine with Hayter brought back voice Solid
>MGS4 1080p 60fps with Big Boss re-dubbed by Chief Kief
>All the other Metal Gear games running at 1080p 60fps
>MGSV with episode 51
>Ground Zeroes with gameplay updated to match MGSV
>All in a $100 Collection available on PC, Xbone, and PS4
If only

For a guy who hates Quiet, you sure do have a lot of flattering pictures of her

It's not like i need it, but it just seems odd to me, guess I should report it to Steam, if they even look at that stuff...

FACT

VENOM SNAKE didn't love Quiet.

I think the 50 hour one is only counting actual gameplay time (i.e. not idling)
I had Elder Scrolls Online running for like 10 hours straight as it installed updates (it finished after the first one, but I forgot to close the game afterwards) and then after I actually played it I noticed the "You've played" thing jumped from 10 to 2 hours.

I don't hate her, Punished Snake does

And I am not Snake, you are not Snake. No ones thoughts are his because he didn't like Quiet.

>you are not Snake
That's where you're wrong kiddo

Holy shit, I'm going to have to invade more hacked FOBs it seems.

Lads, I might have a HR situation in my Mother Base.

Can my male soldiers take legal action if I only give direct contracts to women?

no, nobody cares about men

The first three complaints i think are mostly due to you not being super great at the game. The last one is a matter of taste, but they get replaced slow enough it usually just helps to maintain the challenge rather than making things bullshit.

As for getting caught, yeah its a stealth game, you aren't really meant to win by going rambo, its actually something i find annoying about MGSV, its literally easier to just kill everyone with big guns and the only thing dissuading you from doing so is points and a few of the mission objectives.

Is it wrong I have begun to forgive Konami for adding the bikini clothes?

no but the 6 day waiting is still bullshit

Post MGS art

The olive one was only 5 minutes. Which is fine because it's the only one I'm interested in.

It's a military bikini, flamboyant colours just don't fit.

Quiet for god sakes.

Fuck you mods. Fuck you I'll keep posting

all you reporters can suck a dick, can't handle the truth.

I'm actually replying to Anons that reply to me and you're deleting mine for no reason, well I'll just keep posting

There are no interpretations, when it's clear that Venom didn't love Quiet and he didn't need her to protect him, Ocelot says so and the very first post that was deleted had nothing but facts