/rsg/ - Runescape General

Best god edition

previous thread: Official World: 42
Official FC: "grindanfc"
Clan: GrindanScape (For an invite, go into the FC and ask for one. No requirements.)

>Official runescape 2017 survey time
services.runescape.com/m=news/a=579/runescape-2017-survey--now-live?jptg=ia&jptv=community_news

>I've been inactive, what did I miss over the past x years
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Update:Game_updates

>Latest Update
services.runescape.com/m=news/a=579/c=UUfDdVaa3cQ/the-beach--daily-treasure-map-rewards--satyr-outfit?jptg=ia&jptv=news_related

>Latest Patch Notes
services.runescape.com/m=forum/l=0/sl=0/forums.ws?15,16,114,65822994

>Money Making Guide
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Mmg

>Gear Guide (Very outdated)
services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_rs/gear_guide

>Latest BTS
youtube.com/watch?v=y7XwUpoWgAI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RwUGSYDKUxU
youtube.com/watch?v=i6VmLHTlaBU
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Calculator:Other/Miscellania
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for uwu

1st for Zaros a shit

third for uwu

>worshipping a talking chicken

Reminder that furries need to btfo fc

>worshipping a literal autist

someone draw a picture of Armadyl cumming on Bandos' neck stump pls

>Zaros is an autist for wanting to stop the Cthulhu rocks
'ok'

>let's just talk to these beings that literally created the entire universe in order to eat it and try to persuade them not to do so, surely nothing can go wrong
cool

What alternative is there? Just sit idly by and wait for the stone of Jas to explode?

>being a degenerate furfag

Guthix was the only good god, now that he is gone gielinor doesn't need gods.

>Guthix
>good
He was a fucking pussy.

Guthix kinda had things mostly under control before he fucking died. Maybe if gods stopped fighting over anima and decided to actually redirect it to the elder gods to keep them asleep then that might be able to help.

>being a pacifist makes you a pussy

I bet you think Zamorak and Saradomin did nothing wrong either

There's a difference between being a pacifist and hiding away for thousands of years because "being a god is just so hard guys :("

>45 def
>352qp
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There's likely quests he can't do because they give def xp. I've seen him ingame a few times.

So what 99's are you guys planning on getting during dxp?
Or are you a pleb like me and just hoping to get the Plague's End skills?

I'm maxed

Guthix doesn't want the mortals of the world to become dependent of him, the reason he let himself be killed and made the player character the World Guardian was so there would finally be a world free from gods and their bullshit agendas and tyranny.

reminder aus are strongest worlds now

My RS subscription will expire by then. And I won't be playing anymore for a while, maybe.

reminder aus worlds are weakened by their cancerous playerbases

>dood just kill all of the god's that'll solve everything
>I mean everyone will still know they existed and will probably still worship them and commit wars under their names, but it'll solve everything lmao
>oh and don't worry about those elder gods you'll probably figure something out I promise World Guardian isn't a worthless title

120m summ

Guthix's sword tier 99 melee WHEN?????

>keep getting 105+ skill doors

fuckin shit skill

Guthix never said that you had to kill them all you fucking retard, all he wants is them out of gielinor and for everyone to forget about the gods and not rely on them so there won't be any more worshiping.

>what are portents and potions
>what is skipping bonus paths that aren't worth the time

But that's a ridiculously stupid idea.
First of all, we've seen the gods, there's no way we're getting them to leave without killing them. No way in hell.
Second, forget about the gods? Every city in Gielinor worships a god, you can't just wipe religion out of existence.
Third, what about the gods/demigods that are unequivocal forces of good? Iclathrin? Death? Seren? What happens to them?

Seren split herself before, she can do it again. Pretty sure death doesnt actually count as a god lorewise. Might be wrong tho

Death is a follower of Guthix actually. He's all about that balance and shit.

Armadyl is probably the only one who would be willing to listen and return to his home world, the rest can just be forcefully kicked out with a new edicts or something.

Guthix doesn't consider the lesser gods a threat since they have little to no worship/influence, he already knew Seren and asked her to leave and was why she split herself in the first place. Also Guthix was the one that gave Death his powers and job in the first place and Iclathrin is needed because he guides the souls of the dead to the afterlife, they don't go around demanding people worship them and cause wars like all the major gods do.

Zaros was nearly forgotten due to Saradomin propaganda, when the world becomes god free and people start living without needing gods as a crutch they'll eventually forget as the centuries go by and think of them nothing more than fairytales.

Yeah, but that doesn't mean its any less obnoxious

Maybe I shouldn't have complained

Post comfy

>tfw summer slutwear isn't as slutty for males as it is for females

>males

disgusting

Portents are nice, doors aren't much of a problem with them, but I'd say I run into impossible skills to do in puzzles more often than just the doors

>males
>disgusting
are you gay?

I've just installed Runescape on recommendation from another board, the game looks fine but for some reason the FPS is pretty bad, even on mid settings it skips a bit when I rotate the visual. Is this normal? the graphics of the game look very outdated, I can play Doom 3 on maximum settings just fine so I really don't understand what's wrong with this.

The graphics are pretty much that way, no menu tweaking will make them amazing. Try fiddling with anti-aliasing and ambient settings, they can make the game chug sometimes even on good machines

Dung

when do i see an edimmu in dg

do hard mode and you'll be lucky if you get a dungeon without an eddimoo

Suppose I'll give er a try

To explain why, it's because >Java

>osrs getting major construction update before us
this is fucking bullshit why do they get everything nice when we have a team literally 50 times bigger and yet they never do anything but release shitty broken dead content and are always behind schedule meanwhile we now have non-stop back-to-back treasure hunter promos every fucking day of the week

everything rs3 gets has to be better than something that already exists or it is dead on release

Construction rework does sound great. What are they promising?

As if osrs dosen't have dead new content - Zeah, LMS.

NATURE! LEND ME YOUR AID!

tl;dr guthix = john lennon

youtube.com/watch?v=RwUGSYDKUxU

it is now revealed that justice birb sucks benis in a bad way
and that autism man is much better

I'll help make that dream come true by ending everything

>balance = hippyshit
>fundamentally misunderstanding the nature of balance
balance means walking the edge between good and evil m8
just like big blue bastard's philosphy will lead to stagnation after a time, so two will red mustachio's, need to have balance between chaos and order to have cool shit go down

whereas guthix's philosophy just leads to dead lolis.

I want to afk train combat

should I buy invest in a Guthan's set? I already have bandos
also using a lance

get 92 prayer, demom horn, and bonecrusher, also attuned ectoplasmator

Or spent a small 10 million with at least 70 agility on a passive sra sword.

I have all those equipment but not 92 prayer
I'm still a long way from soulsplit, currently at 72 prayer

I cant believe they made a character called Woody and did not give him a sex joke examine text

don't worry, it's in the dialogue

>meanwhile we now have non-stop back-to-back treasure hunter promos every fucking day of the week
Guess who sustains the osrs server :^)

reee

this sword effect is dank

>Zrzut ekranu
You a slavfag?

>Watched few pvm videos
>people bring sunspear

Why do people bring it to bosses? Does it have a passive I'm unaware of?

>switches styles
>easily replacable
>augmentable
>t78

planted feet abuse

>join roleplaying world
>expect faggot anime weeb who enjoys kawaii erp
>expect bunch of trap loving faggots
>expect bunch of gays like /d2g/
>get a fuckton of furry fucks
>literally worse than otakus

welcome to runescape

>It's a shitters fuck up things up for everyone Cache
Oh wait that's every cache

>cache starts
>only 2 of us
>we both turn into bots
>follows me around competing for kills instead of moving in the opposite direction
literally why

t. shitter how doesn't know what he's talking about
People put PF on the spear, switch to it when ulting then back to their main weapon, which extends the ult duration but get rids of the damage reduction. Stupid op and not fixed by jagad for some reason

someone already openly reported it to Jaqex by making a thread, probably bout to get fixed
source: /r/runescape

That's called bug abuse. Why aren't those people banned?

uhh, its called pro strats aight fucking scrub pvmer go back to slayer on legacy

oh wait that's right, if the bug can't harm other players, then it's fine to use

good job jagex

Implying you dont use deaths swiftness to pk? Are you bad?

wait for saradomin to collect all the elder artefacts and kill every other god and elder god to usher in a new age of peace.

They're aware but literally don't care

do you think walking bosses is bug abuse? because thats worse and jagdad isnt going to do shit about that either.

Just got a ripper demon task. Are they skip/block list or should i keep the task?

Yes, and?

not worth a block slot I think
they're a hassle, like the other elite slayer monsters if all you want is easy xp, or money

youtube.com/watch?v=i6VmLHTlaBU

tbqhwyf ults are never worth using outside pvp

Nothing, just nice to see since I am one myself

Get the journals and then skip them forever.

Is it still possible to make a profil managing Miscelania/Etceteria?

yes
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Calculator:Other/Miscellania

Yes

what's something I can do while sleeping

I currently have a snore detector usb that everytime I snore, it would send input to mouseclicks then click on an ivy, then the snore detector would sleep itself for 4 minutes before trying to detect another snore

How much time did that took?

die

she did it but it wasn't a pleasant experience

because they can't introduce large updates or the community would go apeshit so theyve got to focus on qol updates like that one

He has no Refunds, He has no optimism
This /rsg/er is suffering from autism
~Volcarona 2016