/opgg/ One Piece Games General

RIP Edition
Old: →
General guide, read before posting
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing
READ THIS FUCKING GUIDE IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP!

>Quick Links
Turtles:optctimer.com/
Tables:optc-db.github.io/
Calendar:optccalendar.com/

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing
If you wish to be added to the list put your ID in here
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfk5fYpD1EyNRiATdPjZCx3E8XNBAxZn4GtHTGfMqsEwz3fpA/viewform

>Drops/XP spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
- Special Events -
>Aug.16 - Aug.29 Onward Captain
>Super Success Aug 23 - Aug 29
>Wedding RR Aug 17 - Aug 23
- Raids
>Aokij Aug 25 - Aug 26
- Fortnights -
>Aug 16 - Aug 30 Wedding Nami FN
>Aug 16 - Aug 23 Noland FN, Alvida FN
>Aug 23 - Aug 30 Pervert Franky FN, Hachi/Camie FN
>Aug 30 - Sep 6 Sky Knight FN, Smoker FN

EVENTS (JAPAN)
- Special Events -
>Aug 1 - Aug 31 Summertime FN
- Raids -
>Duval Aug 22 - Aug 23
- Fortnights -
>Aug 9 - Aug 23 Young Brook FN
>Aug 11 - Aug 18 Kimono Strawhat FN, Pervert Franky FN, Hina Vacation FN
>Aug 18 - Aug 25 Young Vivi, WB Crew FN (Part 1), Tsuru FN
>Aug 25 - Sep 1 WB Crew FN (Part 2), Brook FN, Training Coby Helmeppo FN
>Sep 1 - Sep 8 Smoker FN, Gran Tesoro FN, Kuro FN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ancwu_9KFTk
imgur.com/a/2N76P
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Elmy Fortnight when?

Who the fuck is this nigga

LITERALLY who

Waina

>Still no Japan Friendsheet

Every Japan player is a bully and a mean person

That's totally wrong. Who do you think is constantly giving up advice to all the Global players who are struggling with new content?

I'm sure if I could see your post history there would be a lot of mean shitpost

What are the odds?

>global meat up snails

finally

I'll never have story Croc and Lucci, I give up

Since I'm sure a lot of people missed it in the announcement:
If you do a multipull in the upcoming Sugo the 11th/free pull is guaranteed to be a rate boosted character

I can't believed Thatch survived.

enjoy your giolla

Did fatman even stand a chance?

My impression of every JP players in this general as well. All I see is shit posting, bragging and boasting about being superior because they play a different version of a mobile game.

Why didn't Thatch eat the fucking fruit? Why didn't Teach just try to buy it off of him?

Pirate #55 for the Whitebeard War.

>Oh shit they're fucking pissed because no Zephyr ever
>what should we do
>All right gold only sugo with doubled rates for 4 legends
>Fuck man that sounds too good, to balance it let's give the rate up to the shittiest ones

Urouge fucking murdered one of Big Mom's commanders when Kid, Apoo and Bege jobbed
My boy's getting some action

>Bege
>job
The man sold out

>Luffy starts jobbing
Can this nigga ever win on encounter 1 this shit is ridiculous

We're assuming Doffy>Cracker right?

If Cracker is standing on the next chapter no. If he got OHKO then yes, also how many arcs do I have to read where Nami tells Luffy not to fight at some point. I still haven't gotten over Jaya where she tells them not to fight and then gets mad when Bellamy beats the shit out him and Zoro

He didn't necessarily know what it was, and was probably trying to decide whether or not risking some shitass power like becoming a feces man was worth losing the ability to swim.

Truly the best supernova

youtube.com/watch?v=Ancwu_9KFTk

>Why didn't Teach just try to buy it off of him?
He said it was a spur of the moment

>If Cracker is standing on the next chapter no

Doffy got a ton of G4th attacks before going down

oh wait, that actually explains what wounds he was recovering from

I wanted to say it was a spur of the moment decision that could have fucked up all his plans, but then I remembered Thatch died and no one cared but Ace and everyone told Ace not to pursue blackbeard

Chapter's out.

Its worded a bit oddly, but the next sugo has a guaranteed legend with any multipull yes?

No, it has a guaranteed rate boosted character with any multipull.

>but the next sugo has a guaranteed legend with any multipull yes?

do you even think before you type?

Summer girls next fortnights for global

>Luffy has to go G4 just to take on the first major enemy
Now if we can just keep this power surge consistent the fight with Linlin might be Luffy v Crocodile tier

Nice!

>Release a summer fortnight at the very end of summer
And people actually think Bamco is on top of things at any given moment

Thinking of Multipulling, saved so many gems I thought I'd need for CoC.
There's so many obvious units I don't have, like Law.
But problem is the rate boosted units I already have all the good ones of, aside the legends.
Just know I'll pull 8 hacks.

Luffy will get his awakening soon.

My faith was repaid, will be able to socket both of my waifus holes.

>8 Hacks on QCK up
Enjoy your not 3d2y Sanjis

why do you hide your name kalicoaster

Who is Round Mabel and why does everyone hate him so much?

>Jobber 4

I don't know he feels like a new scape goat

/a/ crossposters and /co/ crossposters dont get along that well aside from the ones from /toonami/
that, and shitposting

nobody has the funk brothers? want to play with them but anybody in my friends list has them

Bad guess, try again. I have a fabulous name btw.

The mirror witch is gonna stay around for 80% of this arc, never win a fight, and ultimately give her soul to Big Mom so she can become an ascended soul stealer. Brook will literally become an unmoving pile of bones in this arc when he gets "killed" and Luffy will go ham on Linlin. Also I expect Big Mom to not be an ugly gross monster by the end of this arc for some reason

kali is the only one in my list at this lvl so you are either not on the list or didnt add me

I thought you had some inside scoop on that dude. What are you fucking slow anyone can be that level

Thriller Bark 2.0

Waifu fortnights incoming

imgur.com/a/2N76P

>Also I expect Big Mom to not be an ugly gross monster by the end of this arc for some reason
Why? This isn't Bleach, the only character who's ever even done this is Alvida unless I'm forgetting someone

Who are you, seems I still haven't been added to the list. I'll add you

>Those fucking fortnights
I've fucking had enough I'm not playing this stupid fucking game next month

>temp maxed Merry event
Good for new players I guess but that's fucking booooooooring

I don't watch/read Bleach, how many times has Bleach done that?

I have some feeling that she'll be halfway redeemed by the end of this because the Vinsmokes are gonna be pure cartoon evil throughout this arc

did you send your code to the link in the op ?

holy shit TBone again ?

>swimsuit Perona
>Hogback means well have reg Perona just around the corner

Yeah, like a week ago

we had hogback like 2 month ago and didnt get perona after, they are probably going to put kraken or croc again

WHERE'S LUCCI

Sounds like friend list user died

in the "dont put these fortnight with good unit again" pack, maybe we will get absolom if we are lucky

Make sure to farm invasions and level up your alts FAST. When legion hits it will be over. Also, keep in mind that it's best to do the legion prequest so you can hit the broken isles and Dalaran on day fucking one if blizzard doesn't get ddos by those cyber terrorists looking for 15 minutes of fame.

I already have one.
Where the fuck is my 3d2y Zoro.

Does this mean I shouldn't even bother with the Wedding Nami FN for Nami sockets? It's such an uncomfortable FN to farm without having any team that's really 'fast' at clearing it, especially after being able to farm the past few weeks worth of FN's with Monster Chopper in like sub 3 minutes a run.

Reported

His movie would have been so much better if they hadn't kept repeating his origin ad nauseum.

who dis umbrella nigga and why he suddenly in my list tho i dun care he got mihawk so its gud

He died for our sins

How the hell did he get so big?

GOMAD

I'm at the point where skill ups are barely emptying any of my box space now because I'm saving books for characters I'll probably never get. I'll chuck asterisks next to whom I DO have.

20x Blackbeard
5x Ray
10x Sengoku
3x Lego Shanks
4x Lego Ace
37x Law (white whale)
13x X-Drake
19x Capone
1x Thatch (RIP can't believe he's dead)
15x Whitey Bay
18x Oars Jr ***
3x INTvankov ***
1x STR Kumadori
31x SWS Zoro (RIP doing forests)
6x Mirage Tempo Nami ***
30x Alvida ***
5x Strikerdile
7x QCK CP9 Kaku

Also holding onto copies of

35x Blackbeard
13x Calgara
9x Lola
26x Noland

And I'm at 763 box space at the moment, and I need around 6 more skillups on Enel so I'm going to need to farm 40-50 copies just to be safe. That puts me above max. What the heck should I do? And why am I such a chronic hoarder?

wow who fucking cares about this fanservice bullshit WHERE THE FUCK IS TOM'S WORKERS
if I wanted to fap I'd load up my browser not play OPTC, what the fuck why does anyone like this

"Regarding your inquiry, we regret to inform you that we cannot disclose any information about the game's specifications and updates aside from what is stated in the game and in announcements."

Zephyr WHEN

20x Whitebeard, not Blackbeard woops.

Fuck Tom's Shithouse

>able to socket BOTH Perona, and my new Robin

fuck YES

He's just a big guy

You're spending almost 200 boxspace on characters that you'll never own.

It's time to move on.

remove Xdrake and QCK story Kaku books, and you Lola and Noland copies

Bind, Despair and Auto Heal forbidden tomes as reward for the last week ranking!!!!

Bind, Despair and Auto Heal forbidden tomes as reward for the last week ranking!!!!

For You

RNGesusBotBOT - Today at 11:59 PM
Storm Pirates#6590's Sugofest Draws: Jabra CP9's Dark Justice, Whitey Bay, Ricky, Mr.2 Bombardier Arabesque, Tony Tony Chopper Brain Point, Doma, Sugar, Hajrudin, Pell the Guardian Falcon of Alabasta and Nojiko Nami's Sister!
[Cost: 50 gems]
Storm Pirates#6590's Sugofest Draws: Monkey D. Luffy Gear 2, Kalifa CP9's Strongest Generation, Gladius, Trebol, Roronoa Zoro Streaming Wolf Swords, Hack, Tony Tony Chopper Birdie Kingdom Peace Broker, Rorona Zoro Lion's Song, Tony Tony Chopper Horn Point and Don Chinjao!
Storm Pirates#6590's Sugofest Draws: Basil Hawkins, Monkey D. Luffy Gum-Gum Bazooka, Massacre Soldier Killer, Killer, Ice Witch Whitey Bay, Abdullah and Jeet, Former Bounty Hunters, Roronoa Zoro 3,000 Worlds, Massacre Soldier Killer, Jabra CP9's Dark Justice and Jora!
Storm Pirates#6590's Sugofest Draws: Jabra CP9's Strongest Generation, Kalifa CP9's Dark Justice, Trebol, Donquixote Pirates, Monkey D. Luffy Gum-Gum Balloon, Kaku CP9's Dark Justice, Miss Valentine 10,000 Kilo Guillotine, Killer, Roronoa Zoro Streaming Wolf Swords, Mad Monk Urouge and Hotori and Kotori Skypiea Vice Head Enforcers!
Storm Pirates#6590's Sugofest Draws: Inazuma, Killer, Gecko Moria, Violet, Thatch, Curiel, Nami Fine Tempo, Fukuro CP9's Dark Justice, Nami Fine Tempo and Dellinger!
Storm Pirates#6590's Bonus Draw: Monet!
[Cost: 0 gems]
Storm Pirates#6590's Bonus Draw: Thatch!
Storm Pirates#6590's Bonus Draw: Whitey Bay!
Storm Pirates#6590's Bonus Draw: "Baby 5, Donquixote Pirates"!
Storm Pirates#6590's Bonus Draw: Baby 5!

Confirmed meme sugo, don't pull

Great, more box space to fill because I don't have Whitebeard, Sengoku or any character worth spending tomes on

Its free sockets and candy dumbass

Nice blog.

JP removed Goldenweek and the other shitters right? Who did they actually remove?

The Baroque Works agents, Coby and Helmeppo and a few others I think.

Stop posting with off topic avatars.

Coby, Helmeppo, Baroque Works (Mr. 5, Miss Valentine, Mr. 3, Miss Goldenweek, and Mr. 2)

Stop using my crew name for your shitposts please.

Last I checked she's at work and they don't allow cell phone use during work hours. Nice try kid, with shitposting like that you're sure to pull goldenweek or some shit.

some of the evolved versions of the RR trash still in

When is Global getting a RR cleanup to get rid of east blue faggots?