There is a big fucking rock under my car

What do I do?

Jack.

lay an animal right next to it and just floor your car in reverse famalamadingdong

Parked on a steep incline. Is it safe

Then dig a hole under the rock.

Rocks tend to shift position over time. Put a smaller one under it to restrain it.

Gravel can't do

Asphalt I mean

Yes

You'll barely need to lift it at all, the wheels wont even leave the ground

Smash it with a hammer/

Chock the down hill wheels and jack the thing up. Push it out with a big stick from the other side in case it falls off the jack.

I have had this with two wheels off the ground.

try to crack it with something

Buy a truck

Stop parking on rocks. Its not that reliable of an anti theft devixe.

If only manufacturers would equip cars with some kind of lifting device.

All he has to do is get out of the car and the 600lb weight reduction will let the car spring up enough to get off the rock

>wanting everyone to think you're compensating for a small dick

Ask it to move

Jack your car up and get it out.
Alternatively, floor it in neutral then drop into D for maximum respect.

It's frightened. That's why it hid there. Stop staring at it and it will come out on its own.

>What do I do?

If your car is not one of those stanced cars super low on the ground, you can lie down on the ground and put your shoulder between the rock and rear wheel. Then heave up with your shoulder and your flexing will lift that side's rear quarter of the car up another 2 to 3 inches if you have any small strength at all. At the same time, you had continuous pushing pressure on the rock to push it out from under the car. Be careful where you are pushing the rock because you don't want to get trapped under the rock and crush your hand, so use a stick or strap to put pressure on the rock - NOT your hand.

NOTE carefully this advice can be dangerous if your car is low on the ground. But if it's normal height off the ground is only a fraction lower than where the rock is, then putting a part of your body under the car is not dangerous. But if removing the rock would cause the stanced car to drop to the ground leaving less spacing than the thickness of your shoulder under the car, then that would be dangerous and harmful.

Otherwise, get a jack. But even with my own car, I am able to heave it up two inches without trying hard and could do more if I tried. After all, it's on springs.

Move the rock you fucking idiot

Drive back and forth until you puncture you oil pan, then walk into the sunset

>not even the cummins diesel i6
idgaf why people buy fullsized gas trucks

Smother it in pennzoil platinum ULTRA. Then slide it out.

install lift kit

Zip tie it.

>gasoline HD

alright thanks bros. today i learned

the parking brake locks the rear wheels
you can safely jack a car up on an incline

>1500
>HD

You can lift it while standing.OP only needs less than 1 inch(15KM for or bong buddies,.01 kangy boing if from Oz). That is less than even a noodle arm can stretch the suspension. is correct,just lean against car,kick rock,thank God you're American and jive on down the road.

This user means the car not the rock. The rock is the victim here.

One way to heave the car up is to open the front door. That gives you access to the roofline and you can push upwards on that while kicking the rock out. Study the rock position first. Don't kick in such a way that the rock could rotate down and trap your foot under it with the car then coming down on the rock to then crush your foot.

It's been many hours now, so OP should have gotten free long ago.

but how did rock get under car????

You can't stop the Rock. But it can stop you.

What's that you say?

i drove over a rock in a dark unfamiliar driveway. do i need an alignment now? the car might? be veering when i drive it.

Hydropneumatic master race

Get some cheese or something tasty and coax it out. We had a pet rock that used crawl underneath shit all the time.