/fog/ - Fallout General

Truth about Synths edition

Nuka World
youtube.com/watch?v=DIneiOpuS2M&feature=youtu.be

>fog/ Mod Archive
fogmods.weebly.com

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>HOW TO CONVERT SKYRIM / OBLIVION / NV / FO3 ETC MODELS TO FO4 + Bodyslide Guide
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/cfog/ Thread
>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Prewar thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/ifmagazine
pulpcovers.com/
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17174/?
youtube.com/watch?v=K5uFXByM1UU
youtube.com/watch?v=_EOwNItKOyo
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15022/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for waifus

Any surviving copies of these retro comics?

There's a random encounter with Harvey back in the wasteland

Online site. All this shit is free now.
archive.org/details/ifmagazine

This is where I go for just covers
pulpcovers.com/

What, really? Does he escape from the raiders then? I found him in Nuka World with a slave collar on, and I beat him to death.

Seriously, Bethesda

Never saw him with a collar on. Just doing raider outposts and came across him in the wastes.

5th for crippled deathclaw :3

Gotta wait for a mod that adds proper 1:1 collision like that mod for NV

And maybe a texture replacer to make those broken glass textures actually transparent

I actually wonder if they had what Live Dismemberment in mind because there being animations for being downed and immobile with both legs missing, and from which enemies can still fight/shoot back, is a little too coincidental

And considering feral ghouls handle this just fine I wonder why it was cut if it used to be in the game.

>play on v hard
>barely ever have enough ammo
>have to carry around 9 different types of guns, just so I always have ammo for something
>not a single good weapon, most of it is just junk
>can't seem to find aluminum anywhere to craft and upgrade shit
>literally the only thing still keeping me alive is the X-01 power armor I stumbled across, the Assault Marine set and Nerd Rage + infinite Stimpacks

I'm either incredibly unlucky, or just dogshit.

how. get scrounger perk. hve you been getting the weapon related perks and upgrading your weapons? VH mode has bullet sponges but even then you should be on surplus f you constantly swap weapons.

>>barely ever have enough ammo
>>have to carry around 9 different types of guns, just so I always have ammo for something
Seriously
3 ranks of Scrounger and you're swimming in the shit. Make settlements with Weapon vendors and stop by every now and again to trade water for ammo if need be. I've never had any problems with the stuff.

Is there a list of where the star cores are as of yet? I know I saw an imgur link to cappy stuff a while ago.

I'd like to know too. I used to have a quest that showed the general areas of them, but since capturing the zone, it's gone. I only need like 7 or 8 more.

>level 93
>don't really need any perks
>get rank 2 of the hipfire improving perk

holy fuck I should've done this at the beginning, totaly underrated perk. with big guns/cammando maxed especially, the door gun on the vertibird is is like a laser beam.

It never showed all of them. Only enough to do the powering on mission.

Oh. Wow, that's ridiculous. At least the Cappy and medallion quests give you a general location.

They aren't very hard to find, mostly tedious.
Guess is they thought you'd naturally come across the rest as you played and explored.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17174/?
Should i get this or not?
Someone in the last thread said it was buggy or something but didn't really elaborate

>tfw obsidian didnt make fallout 4
>tfw fallout 4 isnt west coast and/or comfy desert environment
>tfw new vegas is pure suffering having experience the smooth silky gameplay and combat that is fallout 4

i want death to take me softly in the night

>Get Nuka World
>Roam the wasteland around it

But Fallout New Orleans might be next! R-right?

You can see that list by looking at the starport terminal

>comfy
I hate this buzzword.

W-why?

Is there literally anything wrong with something being comfy in a video game?

Holy shit, thanks man

And this is fun, how?

List of Scav magazine locations where?
List of Nuka-Cola recipe locations where?

Because there isn't a single, objective definition of fun, and other people can enjoy things you don't.

>fallout
>bethesda
>smooth silky gameplay

Sounds okay to me. Well, depends on your level.

But I find a lot of ammo and I've got the crafting ammo mod so, yeah. No big deal.

Ok man.

>"Y-yeah, I need infinite stimpaks, power armor and the most broken armor just to survive, haha, that's fun, haha"

Yeah

Is the vertibird minigun affected by perks ?

>Bethesda
>Not even once

>tfw there won't be another fallout for 8 years
I hope skyrim 2 is good.

Why are they even hyping this dlc more than Far Harbor? Nuka-World is smaller than Far Harbor: youtube.com/watch?v=K5uFXByM1UU

It's the last.

How are they hyping it more?

Vault-tec has just build a brand new vault!
The catch is that it's experiment is based around your fetish
What happens?

Are there any good female face texture mods yet?

Extreme muscle, and size difference?

Super mutants, probably.

Valkyr is decent enough, but you might need to download a savegame with an already good-looking character you can tweak around to make it optimal. Default faces are kinda hard to work with.

>Giantess vore vault
I guess it would have to be a simulation

Different user to whatever one was in the last thread, but I'm using this mod without issues.

>Should i get this or not?
I at least like what it does, so I would say yes.

Females able to eat anything whole, and who have an insatiable desire to eat living things.

They likely all die off due to the population decrease.

unless they get some sexy behemoths ;)

God you faggots have the worst fetishes.

did you know draenei swallow live housecats and whole

>Orgasm denial/forced orgasm
>fucking machines/forced orgasm machines

>atomic
>powered
>sybian
Where the fuck do I sign up?

Oh, you can rank them? Which fetish is the best?

>implying vault-tec would skimp on such things
I don't have that image of the vault-tec rep at the door holding a revolver but pretend i posted it

Now that's a vault I can get behind.

I don't believe you.

S-Source on that?

amazonian milfs

no sir i don't like it

Too bad idiot, get in the fucking vault

I need to shelve this gun I think.
It's too damn good.

>Natural order tier:
Straight vanilla
>Common tier:
Straight slightly abnormal (feet and similar, basically mundane and mainstream stuff), gay vanilla
>Rare tier:
Straight uncommon (armpits and similar, things that aren't mainstream but are mundance), gay slightly abnormal, gay uncommon
>Weird tier
BDSM, strict roleplay, but the focus is still on two adults having sex, just in a strange way
>P O W E R G A P
>Pervert tier
Non-sexual but mundane fetishes, like girls crying, or panty-sniffing
>Degenerate tier
Non-sexual and abnormal fetishes, like super obese chicks, or that guy in this thread who likes extreme muscle, but also obscure and more specific behavioural fetishes, like schoolyard bullying
>Beginning of the descent tier
Totally left-field shit like vore, giantess/macro, inflation, mpreg, etc., just really strange stuff that is offputting
>descent into madness tier
Bestiality, scat, etc.
>sexual nihilist tier
You'll know if you are here.

>tfw sexual nihilist tier
I am fallen.
I am what stares back when you peer into the abyss.

I'd argue with you, but as a vorefag I can't deny that my fetish is fucking weird and creepy.

Its honestly a pretty good list

>Its honestly a pretty good list
Of course it is. I've done extensive research on the topic.

Making love into missionary position with a sane, fun and lovely girl?

YOU SICK FUCKS YOU DID IT AGAIN

>tfw it's a vault where it just rains constantly

t-thanks

You could cripple deathclaws in vanilla. While you babies cried about how terrifying they were, I was fucking bored because I took out their legs instead of shot their faces like a pleb.

>want to use raider PA
>can't use power fist with it

The fuck do I do lads? I'm not even specd for unarmed and it still is my best weapon

so that's why the abyss is so cute

Haven't seen this stupid meme since the first few months of release

>My little eldritch horror can't be this cute!

The fuck are you on about? I'm asking If I'm better of with the power fist and no PA or PA+another melee weapon. Sorry if that somehow triggered you

Hey guys. I've been out of the loop for a while, and was wondering if you guys could help me with a question:

Nuka World lets you be a raider, yeah? Can you kill off the Minutemen, or Preston at least? Does it have any effect on the MQ?

So after hearing father talk about how the commonwealth is dead, then say his speech.over diamond city radio, how exactly is the institute the best thing for the commonwealth, when he says that the institute doesn't care for the surface at all, and is only waiting for it to die.
He also says as long as nobody gets in the institutes way nobody has to die, how are these people good guys again?

Simply put, they aren't. The SS has the potential to make them the good guys, but as soon as another director is chosen, they could go straight back to being absolute dickwads

Is there any way to disable the xp you get from making robots? I got the "more or less xp" mod but it doesn't seem to do anything about that.

youtube.com/watch?v=_EOwNItKOyo
:(

Why do they have any reason to let you change the institute into the followers of the apocalypse 2?
What is stopping them from overthrowing you, or revolting?

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15022/?

This disables crafting xp but I haven't tested with robot building yet so can't vouch that it'll work for you

Todd just placed the hint from the moon battle into the museum to give us hope for a space-DLC.

Just so he could crush it.

I think the Institute lost contact with humanity, in a very literal term. All they do is live underground, make experiments, study, analyze data. For them, the surface is filled with guinea pigs. IMHO they're not really bad, it's just they never really experienced any other life.

Just look at Vault 81, they used to be dicks but now they're pretty open with strangers.

Not everyone in the institute has the harsh adversity to being helpful like shaun does. There'd be a fracture of the institute as an entity.
As for overthrowing or revolting, it's already been tried. The SS could theoretically kill all dissenters if they wanted to.

Fucking fuck those fucking fucked bloodworms, fuck.

>bloodworms
>difficult
cave crickets senpai
tankier than a goddamn radscorpion and are much harder to hit

Bloodworms die in 1 or 2 shots. They're the only enemy in the DLC without health bloat

>how are these people good guys again?

They're not, anyone who thinks they are is an idiot.

The Institute have been dicks from day 1, they worked with the people of the Commonwealth and then slaughtered a bunch of them when they tried to create a government together. Why did they do this? Who the fuck knows, literally no reason.

The Minutemen are the only "good" faction and that's because they genuinely want to help people, the problem is, they're ridiculously incompetent and will probably fall to pieces again without the SS leading them and doing everything for them.

In terms of humanity, the BoS is the best bet for the East Coast. I know a lot of people get TRIGGERED by Fallout 3's lore on the BoS but it's still a game from the main series and needs to be counted. The BoS were overwhelmingly good in that game and they're still MOSTLY good in Fallout 4.

Maxson is struggling to stick to the vision of his forefathers (hoarding tech and killing abominations) but also being raised by Lyons he seems to understand that the people down below actually need help and accepts them into the ranks if they wish.

At the end of the day, the BoS do some shitty things in FO4 but still remain as the best option if you want to play the "good guy"

BoS = "Making sacrifices for the greater good of humanity"
Minutemen = "No man left behind, even if it causes problems further down the line"
Railroad = "Muh machines are worth more than humans, we're retards"
Institute = "We we're basically the Brotherhood until we suddenly decided to be edgy cunts and start killing people for our own benefit, you also have no option to join us unless we come and kidnap you"

Is it just me or are bloodworms really buggy? And I don't mean the way they just flail around after doing pretty much anything (well that too) but they die in like 3 shots when everything else takes 10+ from a .50 sniper.

Afraid it didn't work. Unless there is some conflict with the other xp mod but I doubt it. Thanks anyway.

>cave crickets
i swear they have invincibility frames during their jumps

Yeah but cave crickets don't spawn in front of you then flail around like they're possessed and fly up to your face when you one-shot them. The bloodworm queen was basically a giant jump scare.

>he's not rounding up dozens of filthy raiders at a time and forcing them to fight to the death, then killing the winner anyway

What's wrong with you?

>t. Maxson

So how do I go about capturing Sanctuary Hills as a raider? Preston and Sturges are both there and essential.

DELETE THIS

Skin tight outfits. It'd be just be a normal vault then,

only people with crooked teeth are allowed to breed

>playing survival since one week
>whole map is not populated anymore
>still no respawned enemies
>listening to radio while traveling around with Dogmeat
I never asked for this

>Railroad = "Muh machines are worth more than humans, we're retards"

Railroad = Cloned humans are human and need to be freed from Institute slavery. We're Abolitionists.

I've found this too,first time going to the city is lethal, you can't turn a corner without running into something. then you kill everything and that's kinda it.

God, that actually sounds comfy as fuck.

Can you survivalfags post your levels and perk charts?

Alright. I'm in a bit of a jam. Spent so much time on my settlements that I haven't gotten to the point where I've met a doctor yet. I need directions to the nearest doctor.

I've had really bad luck with antibiotics being in stock at the shops.

Too much work. Hah. I'm also not proud of my fuck ups, even though I'm a beginner at the game. I try not to think about the points I've wasted.