Car you really want to have which you can afford

We're not talking about your absolutely dream cars, that you can't afford unless you're rich as fuck...
My example: Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.0

6-Speed swap Z3 M Coupe.

Among a dozen others.

dude, it's a feminine sport car, just like Z3 unless you're a woman so that's ok.

What makes the Z3 feminine?

z3 is feminine as fuck i dont agree that the z4 is feminine though. and having an M definitely isn't girly

>dude, it's a feminine sport car

What does that even mean? Why should I give a shit about that?

Yeah... So why is it feminine? Because the z4 has smoother curves, wider lines but is somehow not feminine?

Most often feminine cars are quite little and have smooth curves. It just looks like a sport version of little city car. That's the easiest definition of feminine car in my opinion.

Really cheap to insure, and cheap to buy. The Mk.III is not so popular, plus I really like the looks.

ok as a DD if its a GTI or a VR6. Anything else is utter shite

This thing here

I'm aiming for GTI 2.0 16V, VR6 is extremely rare

I just want an old ass Z24

I want a Celebrity Eurosport so fucking bad.

The Clownshoe is anything but feminine. A proper bloke's machine.

>tfw when feminine really means gay
Any tiny 2-door convertible is "feminine" unless it is strictly a track car.

The Z3M isn't nearly as bad with the hatchback. And the Z4 is slightly better than the Z3 since it is a bit wider and larger.

And yes, a Miata is seen as "gay" by most people. If it is a dedicated track car with slicks and a roll cage, not so bad. But that means when you are on public roads with your Miata, it better be on a trailer behind a big pickup truck.

So it's only insecure, closeted fags who make a deal out of it? Got it.

Meanwhile, I'll enjoy driving my MX5 open, in great weather, having fun on twisty roads.

I dream about Audi B2 Coupe quattro

A Range Rover Classic, too bad most of them are rusted out the ass and the good ones are going up in price.

It looks like something that would comfortably substitute as a tampon.

for srs tho, small cars tend to be girly, small roadsters even more so.

For me, the first gen LS460L or the MB SL55 if I'm feeling less practical.

I have a SWB LS460 and this thing is already a yacht I dont know why you wan an L version

>2.0
What the fuck? What would you even do with the 2L I4? That thing is slow as fuck.

Surely you meant the 2.3 or 2.5-16?

>mfw I saw a 2.5-16 in north america
muh dick

So why Honda Civic V or VI are not seem to be a feminine car? It's small and has smooth curves. So?

Not him but are there rear-reclining seats in your SWB?

>2.0
Cuz I'm not fuckin' rich and I have much spending. Now it's all I can get. I know it's quite slow, but I mean petrol engine, not diesel so it's not so bad.
2.3 engine is unreal dream for me nowadays.

I'm used to driving big vehicles, my dd is a Tundra access cab, weekend fun/chore car is an 00 LS400. I'd like the L because sometimes I just end up waiting in parking lots for various reasons and would really like to chill in the executive seat the L has.

I can vouch for that
When people look at my house's driveway they usually think my Celica is my sister's and that her FRS is mine