/dng/ - Dueling Network General

Dueling Network/Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2280
Last thread →

THE BANLIST IS UP (pic related)
yugioh-card.com/en/limited/

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.

YGOPro (Windows): docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6B7GsCVf45zRUZnVHJid0N0eHc&export=download
YGOPro (Mac): mega.nz/#!fREAVBwZ!cOQG_5oHFKgjfwz4dVUtAW88w9gqRrvWyeFZ7zI_bVM
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project (High Quality YGOPro images)

Useful Links:
Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15
>yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
Wiki with a wealth of information for the players
>yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market
>yugiohprices.com/
OCG decklists
>ygodr.blog.jp/
TCG decklists
>yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
TCG/OCG news sites
>ygorganization.com/ >blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator
yugioh.party/

The Official /dng/ ruling test can be found here:
>testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Extra Pack 2016 (September 10th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Machine Dragon Re-Volt (September 24th)
●OCG: Raging Tempest (October 8th)
●OCG: Booster SP: Fusion Enforcers (November 12)

●TCG: 2016 Mega Tins (September 1st)
●TCG: Legendary Decks II (October 7th)
●TCG: Structure Decks Yugi Muto and Seto Kaiba (October 21st)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● Read the cards
● Lurk and read the archives
● Google your Deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play
● If you want to improve take advice and improve by playtesting constantly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2PQ_XCV0USM
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for Shit banlist remove blue eyes

>tfw no Construct
>tfw no Towers

Just end it fampai

Towers is gay and so are you

Anyone have Scale 12 as a zip? I have all the rest excpt that one.

List of irrelevant banned
>CED
>Djinn Releaser of Ritual
>Sangan
>Yata-garasu
>Super Rejuvenation
>Kaiser Colosseum
When will these comes off the list, /dng/?

>Djinn ban
>irrelevant

"no"

Shitter detected

>haha just crash towers so that I can pendulum 5 and assram you next turn dude its fair

Qli players will never stop being cancer

Kaiser won't come off for a few lists at least, KoA has to save face rather than admit it was a fucking retarded hit.

>limits Dark Destroyer
>puts Gold Sarcophagus at 3
>limits Beatrice
>Dante still at 3
What was even the point of this banlist? You still need to consistently banish Kozmotown to keep Dark Destroyer off the board.
We've now got 6 more months of Burning Abyss since Beatrice did fuck all and it was all Dante.
Scarm is still at 3 and limiting Cir does nothing.

>he can't get over Towers
>even BA can do it
>being this much of a shitter

I give you credit, user.

I actually never played Qli's when Towers was unbanned, so I feel I missed out. Plus, he deserves to come back. Only children still cry about him.

How do I make this better?

Next list, Scarm, Drahig and Libic to 2. Graff to 3, just to balance that out out :^)

How the hell my Construct is banned while disgusting deck like ba is allowed to live on.
Are full power Shaddoll stronger than ba or something? REEEEEEEEEEEE.

>Are full power Shaddoll stronger than ba or something?
yeah, but that's not why dolls are slaughtered while ba has been tier 1 for two years straight, its down to tewarts pathetic fixed formats

>Are full power Shaddoll stronger than ba or something?
>Tewart literally made Farfa and Alich just to screw with Construct and Winda
Gee, what do you think?

Djinn ban is just like Super Rejuv and Gold Sarc ban. Banned because of a particular deck using it.
Nekroz is dead, so now Releaser is irrelevant.
Ritual is not even rogue since Nekroz.

Blue eyes has free spammable cosmic cyclones.
Every other deck can pop or spin it, and once you kill all 3 kozmotown you win. It doesnt even matter what Kozmo searches off the town, there are no other good cards in their deck worth getting over recycling destroyer.

>Djinn ban is just like Super Rejuv and Gold Sarc ban. Banned because of a particular deck using it.
And Gold Sarc went to three and Rejuv is still dead despite Rulers being gone.
I wish they would come back and just destroy this entire helmet meta.

xth for 3d waifus

Could Shirayuki decks be rogue-tier now that Gold Sarcophagus is at 3?

Nips have both at 3.
And BE doesn't even use it.

You shouldn't use words if you don't know what they mean.

Why are people so hyped over this at 2?
OCG has it at three and it barely does anything.
This list is just

tcg hates pendulums decks, tower will never come back :'c

nostafags of gx era desu

>>meta decks rely on graveyard & SS
>>deck is built specifically to take those away
>Yeah, it's anti-meta.
Pretty much every fucking deck relies on those things. It has practically nothing to do with the actual meta.

Someone show an updated stun list please? I haven't played stun in ages, but now that Rai-Oh is at 2, I might start.

Anyone tried D/D/D Shaddoll?
Feels like another way to play the deck.

Shiranui is explosive as fuck. Everyone that thinks it cant be a contender with Monarch Lock out of the picture is stupid

>Monarch Lock out of the picture
>Domain is still at 3
>Vanity and Majesty still untouched
Omega hand looping and Beelze isn't going to carry Shiranui user.

>kaiser banned

now i can't play petdecks? ;_;

Because people still remember the fear ThunderKing-ThunderKing installed back in the day.

Who is this cute birdlover?

>grand mole still at 1

So neos spacians become meta when?

What's Kozmo's out to Beelze? For the purpose of this, we will exclude shit from the ED, because that's rarely accessed in Kozmo due to a lack of resources on the board for it, and if you can meme up a situation in which you somehow get two Forerunners on the field then I meme up a set Solemn, and then you meme Counter Counter and so on.

>What's Kozmo's out to Beelze?

goodwitch sets it and dd pops it?

Speaking of Sawatari, are Abyss Actors good yet?

Ehh. Those are both 1-ofs in any Kozmo deck, and if Kozmo gets another pilot it might edge out Goodwitch entirely.

This is legit, but also requires setup that Kozmos don't usually have, even turn 1 with it searchable. Pink cards just aren't that good as outs, unfortunately.

V O I D O G R E

>but also requires setup that Kozmos don't usually have, even turn 1 with it searchable.
So Kozmos can't get their untargetable ships on the board with other monsters again?
I've played against this deck and it easily end with at least 2 ships or 1 ship and a pilot a turn.
Getting set up is easy for Kozmos.

>o-only a 1 of
and it's gonna become a 3-of if beelze and beelze-likes become an actual problem, duh

I mean setting Kozmojo in general isn't something they do turn 1. There are more important things to search. As a Kozmo player myself I understand how easy it is to get monsters on the board for Kozmojo, but unless you open it, you're not going to have it turn 1.

Yeah, fair enough. They still need to put something with more than 3000 ATK on the board to attack over it, or, less likely, use their 1 Dark Destroyer to pop it.

How's pic related as a low scale now that monkeyboard is kill?

Beatrice to one hurts a bit but in general, I dont really give all too much of a fuck. And one less cir but buhho

Monarch lost two of their best monster and also draw power, their lock is way more fragile and inconsistent and they cant get nearly as much advtantage out of it.

kozmo has never been an amazing deck at outing things though, is mojo even searchable?

I'm crying about my ritual beasts still being gutted

Kaijus are next to be hit so we won't have any outs to what yugioh has become.

Through both Tincan and Kozmotown, though the former is a crapshoot and you still wouldn't be able to set it turn 1 even if you got it.

that one dragon looks like a piggie

G o o d

Tell me the truth. Are subterrors any good? Do they have a chance at being good?

Man, Dragon Rulers were so good every monster in the archetype was used at 3. Has this EVER happened for any other meta deck?

well there were only 4 of them and they all had amazingly similar effects

Look at sub terror effects. Then look at spyral, then look at what happened when we ignore flip cards.

Babies included, user. That's eight three-ofs.

It's meh when you can still use Sorc and Phoenix.

What are some "good guy" decks? I'm not speaking about just anime protagonist decks like e-hero, or "justified" decks like Lightsworn, who come off more characteristically as a band of vigilantes, but decks that make you feel like the good guy in the duel.

Examples being:
Sylvans, Raccoons, Gusto, Utopia, Gem-Knight, etc

DARK MAGICIAN GIRL

the babies were strict two-ofs, idiot.

Looks like I'm not going to be able to run "One Joker, One Monkeyboard, One Lizardraw" in every deck anymore. I can't blame them for banning Monkeyboard. It basically was "Oh? I started the game with Joker/Monkeyboard? I win!"

Noble Knights?

Someone make a picture of Tewart playing BA and losing to Cloudians because they had kaiser colosseum up.

i always felt like a dick playing them though

They have a terraforming searchable rota and that rota also flips your monsters for you so you can plus immediately, yes theyre good. They just need more names now because 12 cards doesnt not a deck make

They work nicely. Need more support to be great, though.

whats the beggining ratios of a cyber angel deck?

youtube.com/watch?v=2PQ_XCV0USM

Exodia

Steelswarm
:^)

Tellarknight, Ritual Beast, anything Draco-related that isn't Amorphage

why?

If you want to run Spacians, you should try to mix them with Shaddols. Youu might also want to add Gem-Knights.

Performapals.

'fair' decks that get out decent fields but also give the opponent a chance to play.
I wouldn't really call Raccoons a good guy deck though, most of the time people I see playing are tricksters or scrubs.

Shaddols, Madolche, etc

Cute = Justice = Good

Thanks kozmo fags for getting e tele put to 1.

>Pot of Greed is banned for being a +1 which every deck can use
>This is ok at 3 and it's a +1 which every deck can use
Explain this.

New card to shill. It'll get hit eventually.

>shaddolls
literally one of the most evil decks in the lore

It's not a +1 it's a -9

Wasn't even Kozmos
It was long overdue to be put at 1 sinceQuants, Ghost Ogre and free tuner shenanigans.
Tewart is just finally letting go of Star Wars for his SPY movies and Indiana Jones.

Steelswarms are supposedly an evil demonic race that consumes and kills all that it comes across, then transforms into a plague called Evilswarm when destroyed, which turns stuff like Trishula into monstrous demonic versions of themselves.

>Quants
good meme

Two of them get purified though.

I've always envisioned an anime season where the each person in the main group plays one of the Zefra archetypes. Like an enactment of the Tierra storyline but with people

how is that "good" to you?

It isn't I was being an ebin ironic memester retard if that wasn't evident

>Shaddolls get new support
>yfw New Construct like Tellars got a new Ptolmaious

:/

The new Ptolmaious IS the new Construct user.

>this banlist
Fucking awful, when does Raging Tempest leak?

Are the planets suitable replacements for Ehther now?

Yeah I'm not sure they could've made a worse banlist than this

>while you control no Spell/Trap Cards
ded.
You need that Domain/March.

speaking of planet cards, is Supremacy Sun any good? I have it from an old SJ copy.