pastebin.com/spEFYmPW
pokemongo.gamepress.gg
thesilphroad.com/research

>Server status
ispokemongodownornot.com/

>CP after evolution calculator
pogotoolkit.com/

>IV calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbtIc33K45iU1ScUnkB0PlslJ-eLaJlSZY47sPME2Uk/copy

>Pokemon Go stats
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PiBGv76OpeaW95r-5x3xbK5suWFDSXE5Zweq9j7kKhs/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

>Nests
pkmngotrading.com/wiki/Nests

>How do I spoof/bot/scan?
www.google.com

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vfc42Pb5RA8
sadtrombone.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it normal when you start a battle for the defender to get two shots off really quickly every time? If the primary attack is a strong one I pretty much have to swipe twice every time a new defender comes up or my health gets chunked.

first for training best method for xp.

First for bubblestrat

the biggest appeal is the exp for sure

>which I don't care since with that diglett you will probably get rekt.
first of all the diglett doesnt even go in the gym, and they only get to easily take out however many weak defenders you drop in it

if you really want to do it just for a fat gym, you can put 3 bubble dudes in, stack it to level 10 and put 7 strong guys backing it up
the 3 bubble dudes will be knocked out easily taking it back to level 7, but the rest will just defend normally as though you had taken it to level 7 any other way

How does it feel knowing that your game will die when winter comes? Or when they release Gen 2 and there's still pokemon-specific candy?

nice timing, me

today's hatches
>80%, attack
>88.9%, defense
>73.3%, hp

also somehow the chansey got me 30 candy? do I even power it up with cp this low

today's catch was pathetic, at least it's a new dex entry
the dint-show-up really pissed me off

do you need others? you can only place one defender per gym right?

I don't know if its intended, but it is normal
always start the battles by dodging twice

yeah but if you're doing it with friends they can put a couple too, and it speeds up the levelling
I worded it poorly

yeah you get heaps of candy from eggs, particularly 10km eggs
don't bother powering it up, its not a good attacker or defender
unlucky about the dragonair, did you try tracking it properly or were you just hoping to run into it?
also that diglett might be a good bubblestrat candidate for easy xp if you have good access to a gym

Bubblestrat bots when?

>not a good defender

Even with boosted defense and thrice the hp of other mons? Damn

>unlucky about the dragonair, did you try tracking it properly or were you just hoping to run into it?

There's a dratini nest near our municipal government office, so I was walking circles around it, hoping for it to spawn

can't I just place a 10 CP mon and then BTFO him with my highest one? I still get 100xp.

I think in that case its more like 100 prestige and maybe 10 xp?
not positive though

>Even with boosted defense and thrice the hp of other mons? Damn
yeah she sitll has trash defence even with the IV bonus I'm pretty sure
at least you've got a dratini nest there, how frequent are the spawns?
you should farm them before something happens to it

you don't get 100 XP for any victory on a gym?

Any good PoGo stories?

I saw two black people fight until one was knocked out cold and then the rest ran away

The knocked out guy had pokemon go on his phone so I dont know if it was pokemon related or not but was intense either way

Anybody else see anything special?

oh maybe if the diglett is the only thing in the gym then
just probably wont last like that for long unless its a really secluded one

people making fun of pogo players
people taking pics at crowds of pogo players

1-2 spawn every 5 minutes, but only at specific hours in the morning, then they get overtaken by drowzees, goldeens, magikarps, zubat, yknow the usual trash

>1-2 spawn every 5 minutes, but only at specific hours in the morning
geez i'd be there every morning

This.

>go early in the morning
>don't have to deal with team battles but still worried about kids taking down my gyms
>get all the gyms in the area
>mfw all that adrenaline

>botted 5 accounts all 35+
>sold 3 on eBay and 2 on a forum for a cool 500 total
>get email from eBay saying I'm being looked into for fraudulent activity
>email from 2 of my buyers saying they are disputing charges
>already spent the money
Well fuck now what?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vfc42Pb5RA8

why don't you get xp for every pokemon your defender defeats?

Do you have a bank account tied to the Paypal?

If not, who the fuck cares.

If you do, you're a fuckhead since you always knew the banwaves were coming.

I'd suggest arguing to eBay and the customers that they bought the accounts as-is and should have fully known the consequences of buying them, but eBay doesn't give a shit about pixels and actively tries to kill botters and gold sellers so I dunno.

>all niantic has been working on has been "stability" and some features that dont actually do anything helpful
>cant catch pokemon. Game crashes without even loading into the encounter
>gps will track, at most, a minute or a couple dozen feet
>more than half of the time it doesn't detect my gps while loading the game
>trying to take on a gym crashes my game
>cant play the game at all except for placing lures or using incense
Gg niantic. Way to make me regret spending less than 10 bucks on literally anything.

>tfw no muk

>spending real money on phone games

I play with my family and drop lures for them every once in a while.
And as im not a huge jew i am willing to buy a couple lures.
Ive got a botted and somehow unbamned account with like 7 lures atm though.

did you make 500$? holy fucking shit, that's quite a lot.
I was botting an account to sell it, banwaves came when it was still lvl 29.

Also, fuck ebay. Tell them the buyers knew what they were getting, and that you're not responsible for the bans

>Soon as we hit the cold months it's dead

Consider this;
Gen2 'mons get released late November/early December.
Shit gets real again, and people start playing.
Christmas comes around. What does everyone want? That's right, time to cash in on pokémon merchandise.

>racing a spoofer by bike
An unwinnable fight but it was entertaining playing whack-a-mole for half an hour.

Niantic has no fucking idea how to make a game with progression while making money, do they? I bet I could think of better ideas in less than a minute. Here, I'll try.
>Generation 2 pokemon and chance to find legendaries in the wild are now unlocked with poke coins
>increase coins earned from gym to compensate, now people have an actual reason to fight for gyms
>get rid of pokemon-specific candy and make it type-based to allow players to actually evolve when new generations are put in
Wow, that was so hard

gyms are still a shitty mechanic

They could actually improve it a lot. The standard game boy version would be quite better than this fucking clickfest

The way I see it, the game is just a grind. You don't grind to some specific reason, you JUST GRIND

also, pvp fights pls

how do you track properly?

so.. when i get my digimon appraised, do i keep the ones with better scores but have lower CP?

im currently cleaning up my pokemon "inventory" and so far ive been transferring the ones i dont need to farm xp or pokedex entries and keeping the duplicates with the best appraisal scores, somehow ive noticed that lower CP pokemon more commonly get better appraisal ratings

>Think I'm banned
>Didn't get an email

What do?

its either connection issues or a soft ban that lasts maybe 1-2 hours or so

What you witnessed was a Team Valor initiation. You should consider yourself lucky they didn't mind you seeing it happen.

It's been two days.

You're pretty much fucked at this point. Expect a collection agendy to start sending their goons after you. And if eBay or Paypal get involved, you may get a visit from the boys in blue.

hooley dooley

>Soon as we hit the cold months it's dead
Not here in Houston. I, and a lot of people will be glad for it. It means we can be outside during the day for a change and not trying to avoid heatstroke from it being 100F+ from 9 am til 9 pm.

I've been at an airport for about 2 hours and someone's been putting down lures on this pokestop almost continuously
The area has no sightings but it keeps spawning stuff so I don't know if he's wasting them or not

its actually a suicide bomber trying to gather kufars into an area

ride that train while it lasts then. It might be a spoofer but hey, I don't have a problem with spoofers when they put down lures.

Pleeease let this be a vaporeon.

Good luck

rolling for a flareon

Vaporeon with crap moves.

PokeSear.ch

Apparently renaming it Rainer boosts the chance of it being a certain evolution

Only works once.

someone commission Incase to do a pogo comic already

i could go either way if he makes blanche a girl or a bitchboi

If you want something done right, do it yourself.

Day of the rope.

What bots are people using nowadays? The continued fork of Necro, or some other alternative I don't know about?

If we told you then Niantic might start looking for it. Right now we're not getting detected so if you want it, try to find it.

Oh please, you're not in some super-secret club. I know of the bots available, and just wanted to know which is the best right now.

Why don't you live our your fantasies and whore yourself instead, cakeboy?

>still using bots
Literally why? If you botcucks has simply played the game from the start you'd be lvl 30 already. Instead you keep getting your accounts wiped over and over to the point normies will pass you by in a couple weeks.

I can only tell you this, the name of the new, super-secret bot is between 6 and 24 characters in length, has 9 vowels in it and rhymes with orange.

That's all I'm authorized to tell you.

What is going to be happening with Captchas?

I've seen some mention of them being implemented, for what purpose?

yes

To stop botters and scanners.

From what I read online the new update is one to avoid installing

>phones overheating more
>battery draining quicker
>people straight up not being able to login
>other bugs...

>tfw no pokegf

all of these are bs

my tablet was draining its battery quicker than usual today, but only because it was >30c and I was walking in full sunlight, yesterday there was nothing out of the ordinary

Anyone else download Pocket Mortys?

anecdotal evidence is anecdotal.

so no evidence at all

My anecdote is that nothing's changed except that suddenly I got to prune about 50 Pokemon that have been taking up space because they were like 37-95 in the calculator and I didn't feel like using Star Dust on them.

If you use one of the TOS breaking IV checkers it wouldn't matter to you but to a pure walker like me, it does.

>get banned for necro+sniping
>call my credit union telling them to refund me my 30 bucks i spent on pogo before i was banned
>they actually do, the absolute madmen

Make new accounts, sell them, pay off the other charges. Get a rotation going.

>necro+sniping
The hell is that exactly?

Botting is fun

Lurk moar

necros a bot that walked you around and played the game for you essentially, leveled you up fast

sniping is putting in coordinates anywhere in the world and snagging high IV or rare pokemon

Thanks!

>turn on TV
>news already reporting pokemon go is losing money and dying
wew lad

FUIHFDS fuckkkk

well, at least is not a jolteon

sadtrombone.com/

Congrats, 23rd best gym defender.

But it has the worst move-set. I'm pretty fucking mad about this.

Flamethrower is best for defending.

I'm getting an authentication error but I have no ban email. Should I send in an appeal anyway or is this some other shitty issue? Never botted, spoofed a little for a bit a while back.

Make a new account and get over it or play hearthstone

>spoofed a little for a bit a while back

Does anyone even get banned for spoofing? Some chucklefuck started dropping all the regionals in local gyms a couple weeks ago and being really unsubtle about adding defenders whilst not actually being physically present, but they're still at large.

How do I make a new account when I can't even get into my game to sign out

>fad is over
>didn't even made ONE friend
JUST

Sent 4 ban appeals and not one got answered (all bots and each appeal I gave some bullshit reason) so I stopped playing for now but come here to see if any update happened

Uninstall and reinstall then you probably aren't banned
Data is tied to account not app so try it

If the mons are blatantly botted or something then report him otherwise just let it be because niantic won't do shit unless it's a bot account

But what does a banned person get when they log in? Why didn't I get an email? If I'm NOT banned, then how the fuck do I play? I tried uninstalling, updating, clearing cache, and I can't do anything. Just "Unable to authenticate. Please try again." If I AM banned, why are they trying to keep a secret or some shit? No email, telling me to "please try again?"

is botting still possible? I just want to make bank once trading is released, i dont care about gyms

what's niantic gonna do now? I mean they are losing money time to do something.

Niantic isn't exactly the most competent company if you just started getting that message give it a few days and check your email then
See
Enjoy getting tied up in legal court