Neptunia General #991 /nepgen/

Last thread : Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/mRbwC2ix

Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune in production. Platform and release date not yet announced.
gematsu.com/2016/04/first-four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-details

Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls releasing in October 21th NA.

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies coming to Steam this Fall.
twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/7627106803461314352

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zorypqAvxiw
youtube.com/watch?v=2emcR84rBIs
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCNYtVQIzJ1sQpUmPuvZYkpDCg2y7Pkrv
youtube.com/watch?v=zJsw06IO55I
youtube.com/watch?v=I7gsGg-MPX0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hail Beru

Noire has no friends.

Not even in her own game.

Vert is best goddess.

Is Noire's game a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon rip off?

I love Nepgear! And this time, I want to take responsibility of her!

>Neptune bringing the heat edition

I want to date Nepgear.

It's worth it just to see Neptune being jealous.
Of whom, you ask? I dunno.

Maybe it's just me, but why does it seem like the most popular let's players are also the worst ones? Like they'll have hundreds of thousands of views and tons of comments on their videos, but the guy recording them basically sucks and insists on having a picture of his stupid face on screen the entire time? I don't get it.

If only nep transformations pull scrolls out of their asses youtu.be/zorypqAvxiw

Part of their "popularity" comes from watching them being retards in front of their camera.
Just watch DarkSydePhil, all his "fans" hate his guts and just take a sadistic pleasure in watching that waste of air embarass himself.

I imagine it's because the audience averages at 13 years old.

You have to entertain Neptune using nothing but your memes

I want to spank Neptune!

Too bad. Let's Plays could actually be a pretty good idea if they were done by someone with talent.

What are some good LPs for this game, and are there girls casting it?

I want to hypnotize Nep-Nep and turn her into my wifey!

but why won't you love me?
pic related

ゼロ次元

youtube.com/watch?v=2emcR84rBIs

Because we have reached a point where the main attraction isn't the game but the retard playing them.

I remember that old channel, Game One. There was that guy, Marcus, who would play a game for fifteen minutes.
The difference between him and Pewdiepie or Markiplier is that Marcus was :
- not constantly yelling,
- not mocking the game,
- explained how the game worked while moving forward instead of just hanging around,
- tried the game BEFORE starting the show to not go completely blind,
- focused on showing the game rather than being an attraction.

I'd say text LPs. They explain the game and keep the cringiness to minimum.

Upscaled and cleaned for better navel tattoo inspections.

What did she mean by this?

Whether it's "good" or not is really up to you, but the only one done by a female that I have seen is this completed playthrough of ReBirth 1

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCNYtVQIzJ1sQpUmPuvZYkpDCg2y7Pkrv

Ah Tattoos old concept stuff then

And also, HE WASN'T CONSTANTLY SPEAKING, even over the dialogues, over cutscenes, or over relevant stuff.

LPers today don't care about the game, they care about themselves. The game is just an excuse to have them pretending to be scared and yelling loudly in the microphone.

A new one? I love that guy. I wish he made lewd spanking.

>9,217 clicks
Sometimes I just feel sad for these channels
I don't know what to say…

To be honest, when I see a video named "HAIRY BUTT BALLS! WTF?!" I skip it.
>"wtf"
>"?!"
>all in caps lock

Your pic says otherwise, you sound like you're turned on or something. THANKS NEPGEAR

>No matter how hard you try you will never be as smug as Plutia is just by blinking

Her video titles are kind of click-baity, but I watched the series and it was funny for the most part.

>I wish he made lewd spanking.

Just saying.
As far as LPs go, I'd rather go for a text one. Or one that really explains game mechanisms and how to abuse them, but it's difficult to find any of these without going through a ton of shit.

Yeah, sudddenly doing lewd would probably kill his reputation as an amateur artist.

>It takes more than 3 years for Histy to finally open the portal for Neptune to go back home
>Nepgear appears out of nowhere, messes the whole thing up and gets sucked into the alternate dimension herself
>First thing she does is putting Neptune into ignore-mode and blaming HER for not spending enough time together
I swear, the further I get into RB3 the more retarded main cast becomes.

Lube up boi, you're in for a ride.

I have some bad news for you, fuckboi.

TWENTY YEARS OF DOING NOTHING

It's a Neptunia game. What did you expect? If there's one thing I've learned about this series, it is that you must suspend your disbelief. You can't apply logic to this series. People who can't enjoy a ridiculous game won't like Neptunia.

Behold, for I, spankfag, shall reveal to you the truth of gamindustri.

The only intelligent character is Neptune, and the forbidden knowledge that she's in a video game destroyed her spirit and made her a fool.

There's a reason no one likes Victory.
There's also Plutia. The reason people hate Victory.

Daily reminder that Neps are straight.

>Neptune
>intelligent
Wew lad

No shit Captain Obvious.

Does any user know how to unlock the remaining DLCs... or a torrent for it with all DLCs will be highly appreciated!

I can reward you some exclusive lewd Neps!

Just grind. They're outfits and items already in the game.

You buy it on steam

>PC game
>buy
kek

>Buying games in 1990 + 26

>Buying stuff in [THE CURRENT YEAR]

>not buying games
>wanting CH to start pumping more and more shitty mobiles games with microtransactions
>wanting HDN1's copypasted dungeons back

Steamfags no longer buying neps. They are wising up.

Give it some times and some sales.

What I can gather from this is that the younger the girls look on the cover the more sales the game gets.

>17k sales
>almost 2 months
Do Steamfags really think CH is making a lot here? HAHAHAHAH

I bought all of the games, and most of the DLCs.
I have no regrets.

I have one regret. I never saw 5pb. getting spanked on her cute little butt.

youtube.com/watch?v=zJsw06IO55I

Not that it matters. Most purchases on steam are sale purchases, steamfags generate around a quarter of what a console fag generates for CH. If that.

Most people on Steam impulse buy games and then never actually play them. Then they never buy the sequels because they haven't played the previous games in the series.

Steam isn't for gamers, it's for people with really poor impulse control.

Income, not profit. You have to consider the marginal costs on Steam which are zero, unlike physical copies.

It the end this isn't a competition of PC vs console, it's just another market for their product.

Wow, even Nep U has better scores than Nepgear's game.

It's because Nepgear's game has performance issues on PC that were never fully patched. You can fix it by extracting the files and injecting the same specific file from Rebirth 1 though.

nep-nep

I'm a steamfag and this is fucking true
Tho I only buy thing's I've already played or liked gameplays

See>Implying mk2 wasn't shit

Not really surprising, considering that U gets the characters right and isn't about fighting Underling every event marker.

>cat ears
CUTE
>jersey dress
URGH

Fuck off, Skeletor. We are not having this discussion again.

You'd have to be fucking retarded to think that shit-tier faitbait is a better game than ReBirth 2

RB2 haters are some seriously salty motherfuckers.

Oh yeah, I remember that. I had to do the file swapping to fix those annoying framedrops from the guard break graphic.
They never fixed the fucking sound balance though. Some BGMs are too loud, others are too quiet, and a few are ok. Which means you can't fix it by messing with the in-game volume.
I can't believe they fucked the sound balance AGAIN with VII. At least they tried to fix it this time.

I was not implying that at all. I honestly find the game pretty bad. Mostly because of "You want to fight a new boss? Too bad, fight Underling and Warechu 50 times"

>defending the jersey dress
Urgh.

youtube.com/watch?v=I7gsGg-MPX0
The trailer for the new Ace Attorney game is out in English. That's Blanc voicing Athena.

What part of "not having this discussion again" don't you understand?
It's clear that neither of us are budging on the issue, at least you've got favoritism on your side. Isn't that enough?

I may be a dubcharles, but this isn't Nep related.

Oh, my bad
Yes, I hate Hyperdimension Warechu mk2 as well

>not accepting the fact that the jersey dress is awful and makes Neptune a bitch

Plutia is the best thing about Victory.

Don't blame the clothes for the game's writing, fucktard. Now stop replying.

I've noticed that RB2 haters cry about the dumbest shit

waahhh I don't like the bosses

waahhh my waifu isn't the main character

waahhh I want my ready-made protagonists who come as perfect confident heroes right out of the box

waahhh my toaster can't run the game so I'm gonna blame everything else but the fact that I have a shit-tier PC

waahhh it's an actual RPG and not just a series of boob jokes instead

Consolefags buy their overpriced LE. LEs are basically nothing but profit, they give you shit that cost them 10 bucks and they jack up the price by 40. Even big AAA studios know that. Plus, physical discs aren't as expensive as most people thing. When you produce in bulk the price is negligible, around 3 dollars.

>still defending the jersey dress

Plutia is the best thing, about the whole series.

>waahhh my waifu isn't the main character
That's not really a RB2 complaint.

I'll defend it to the fucking bone until Tsunako starts drawing portraits and CGs with her again.
You're lucky I don't do what you do and raise up a fucking stink every time someone posts a pic of the hoodie, or I'd be bitching 24/7. But I don't, because I'm a better person that that.

Literally every single other version of the Victory Jumper is better than the one we got. It is a terrible outfit and that's why they went back to the original.

Oh you. Nep's been pretending to be retarded since HDN. Don't be a Noire and fell for Nep's cunning trap.

>trashtalking the hoodie
Your shit taste is showing.

I agree, any of these was better than that ugly jersey dress.

Neptune pretends to be stupid to avoid dealing with the eldricht knowledge she has of gamindustri.

Nigga, half of those are just slim versions of the hoodie, and half of those unsightly clusterfucks of color. The final design actually has a good understanding of palette and color balance.

Please never work in the fashion industry.

I don't hate the hoodie, I just love the dress more and hate the people bashing it for no reason. Nobody bashed the dress when it was first revealed, everyone thought it was a straight upgrade.

First, sound balance is a very important part of any media that uses sound.
Second, if you're gonna make the player face a villain several times, you have to make it interesting or players are going to get fed up.

It isn't until V-II that her close friends are able to grapple with her 4th wall meta nature.

I never liked Neptune's Jumper. I always thought the hoodie was better. The other three goddesses had outfit upgrades. Even the HDD forms for Blanc, Noire, and Vert were upgrades in Victory. But not Neptune. Victory Purple Heart got a boob job for no reason and turned her from reasonable and perky to bordering on Vert size.

Wow it's almost like the series is filled with silly situations for the sake of gags.

Nepgear was popular and as such they wanted to include her in the main party. So they made up a way for her to be included while also shoving in some jokes to make her a more amusing character since she was so starkly serious in mk2.

The jersey dress was always shit.

It took them four games to get insight.

>Even the HDD forms for Blanc, Noire, and Vert were upgrades in Victory.
Holy fuck, please stop posting

Then why didn't you say anything back then, fuckwads?

It is true tho, the jersey sucks. :/

>Nepgear was popular

She only became popular once Victory came out because people thought the developers went too far in mocking her and made Neptune out to be a mega bitch. She was pretty disliked overall when Mk. 2 was the most recent game.