>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

In for autism.
And poise

What are the longest reaching weapons with hyper armor?

What weapons can break hyper armor the quickest?

delete knife ear

Reposting because I'd like to hear some of the general's opinions:

Did Das1 or DaS2 have the best dragonbros, at the end of the day?

Das3 cetainly didn't.

DLC

fashion posting time

what armor and weapons are you gonna carry into the DLC?

To me DS2, better rewards imo and the BD Armour looked better than the dragon form to me

Sh-shut up.. Just because she has sharp ears doesn't make her an elf.

So why is dark souls 3 considered shit?

Gonna b rolling w Fallen K***ht Armor mostly to trigger /dsg/ and plebbit but also to compare it to the non-fucked up one.

this isnt dark souls

That's how I feel too, although I also feel you have to give DS1 credit for actually turning you into a dragon versus the (admittedly awesome) dragon armor of 2.

Twin Prince's Greatsword, Dragonslayer Spear, Avelyn and Wolf Knight Greatshield to turtle behind.

Nioh is better game than shit souls 3 can ever hope to be.

The demo alone implements a better NG+ system than the what the hacks at From Shitware could ever come up with.

Nioh has better mechanics, more depth, and better graphics than the turd that was spewed out to pander to casuals.

Take notes from the better game memehackazaki, because your time is over.

This setup for my first run
Will occassionally switch between GSoJ and Swordspear

What's going on, /dsg/? Last thread had a retard arguing that the skill ceiling should be lowered for idiots such as themselves, then there was the cunt calling us all out on our completely healthy admiration of the two-dimensional form.
Just now, there was someone doing the whole "lol DaS2, amirite" shit, and here we are with two unrelated pics to start the thread.
Is this some kind of incredibly lazy, non-speciifc one-man raid?

It's too linear. Dark Souls 3 will be good if the DLC areas connect areas from the base game together.

Summed up in two words?
>muh poise

No, it isn't, but it is a game that gets compared with Dark Souls a lot for some fucking reason even though they arent similar at all.

Post old fashion.

>tfw none of these armor sets will ever be in DS3 despite how excellent they looked

>tfw drakeblood made the cut but they neutered it as a dex weapon.

New content news means /v/ floods the thread and shit like this happens for the next few days

100% agree. That demo was amazing

>turbo nerd booty rustled because he can't do the bosses in his special autismo order

das1's dragon did more damage but was pretty useless outside of hypermode runs thanks to 0 defense, 0 bleed res, 0 poise
das2's dragon armor was more functional and had some good element defense but the stones were pretty useless except as a badass victory shout

something underpowered but fun, like reinforced club
don't want to go in and cheese it all

Just /v/ coming out to shitpost because the trailer attracted more people into our hugbox.

>.10 cents have been deposited into your account

>1 int
Shit I miss Dark Souls 2 levels
>ADP
nvm

Go back to CoD corridors faggot. Oh wait, even the newest CoDs give more options than shit souls 3. Lmfao

>faggot

You're missing the point shitposter-kun.

Too lazy to upload on another thread

I wonder who could be behind this post

>wanting to proceed through the game in a different order to obtain build items earlier/before other similarly-tiered items

>a bad thing

???

My broken armor.

Yep. I love DS2 for the invasions and endgame/dlc, but the early game of pumping your agility to a comfortable level is always annoying.

Not that it keeps me from replaying, just annoying.

Going back to my trusty Old Wolf Curved Sword for that from my first run. Don't know about armor though, hopefully there will be something neat available early in the DLC.

How is the OWCS now anyway? Haven't played in a few months.

Is Reshade safe to use in DaS3 or will I get VAC'd?

>spent the whole week looking forward to this patch so I finally had an excuse to start a greathammer playthrough and make a strength build based around them
>patch drops
>the buff was absolutely fucking nothing
>nothing about them changed
>they're still the worst weapon class in the game
>there's absolutely no point in doing that playthrough now
Fuck. I was stupid for having any faith in from.

If you don't want to play das3 then go back to your faggot mobas, card games, and call of duty or dead ds1 and BB

Dark souls 3 is literally the best vanilla dark soul in the series and is ONLY going to get better with DLC

>coming to a indo-somalian tapestry weaving post office to shill your generic witcher/dark souls/DMC ripoff

Seriously, are you even remotely trying?

The levels themselves are way better than the ones in dark souls 1 and 2. And that is what matters the most, the level design.

I maintain that anyone that complains about ADP doesn't know what they're talking about.
It's a different balance, but that doesn't make it bad.

Dude, fuck off

Go avatarfag in your general, not this one

soulsbabbies on suicide watch

The dragon roar takes out your whole stamina bar though.

i think its still pretty good, the hottest meme is to use it on your offhand with fast weapons because its buff will apply to any weapon as long as its equipped
i think that's stupid though

Probably the worst curved greatsword
It can combo into its WA for more damage than just an R1R1 would do, but its AR is so low compared to other Curved Greatswords that it only barely approaches their damage with this special combo, and its singular hits (eg. running attacks) do almost 100 less damage.

It's perfectly fine for pve though.

>Dark souls 3 is literally the best vanilla dark soul in the series
Do tell.

>Peasanstation 4 exclusive

Into the trash it goes.

Not to mention the bosses are a million times better.

>butthurt about people criticizing DS3
I think DS3 has the best content out of the games but the linearity IS an issue and Memeahacki himself said that he was displeased with it. I think that the DLC might rectify some of the linearity issue but it's not going to magically fix everything.

>my weapons have perfectly accurate hitboxes
>enemy can frontstab from across the map

It's better than ds1 vanilla and ds2 vanilla was the shittiest

>played DS2 first run after DaS1 and DeS
>ADP
>don't level it up because doesn't seem important
>"this game is hard as balls, damn Tanimura"
>level it up next playthrough
>the game instantly becomes garbage
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW WHO WOULD'VE FIGURED?!?!?!?!??!?!!!!??

Not even talking about Soul Memory
Only good thing about it was powerstancing

>B-but m-muh agape r-ring!!1!
A poor attempt to fix a poor game

Best exclusives. Only a fool would deny that. Bloodborne alone is worth the price, especially now that it costs less.
If only there were more. I'm playing too few games.

Ni oH also runs 60 FPS on PS4 while still looking better than Shit Souls 3

How can Hackazaki compete?

>implying
I bet you enjoyed No Man's Scam as well.

You can say it's too linear. But you can not say it's a shit game or that it's not the best in the DS series because that is just wrong.

dwgr makes das1 hot garbage too

ds3 is a fuller game requiring more from the system
also
>not playing on PC
digging your own grave there bud

Is this a bannable offence? I'm pretty sure you can be banned for this

>deflecting with Strawmans
Lmfao
Soulsbabbies LITERALLY BTFO

Not when you've played through the game more than a few times trying out different builds/end soul levels, and start to crave some sort of variation as you grind through the game to complete your build and play pvp for an hour before remembering that DS3 invasions suck dick.

Man, I love DS2, but AGI simply didn't do anything other than eat up 20 or so of your early level ups to get you functional.

How are the levels better? Once you get past Irithyll, the level design is Skyrim-tier.
>get to the end of the level
>here's a shortcut back to the entrance
Post-Pontiff Irithyll, The Dungeon, Profaned Hallway, Upper Lothric, The Archives: they're all pretty shit.
And the Kiln is just a teleport to a completely pointless buffer area, then a teleport to a short walkway to SoC.
Add to that the fact that everyone was expecting a return to DaS's vertical world design, and you have a linear, boring disappointment that front-loads its best couple of levels in the first few hours.

DS1 dragon stones > DS3 dragons stones >>>>>>>>>>> shit > DS2 dragon stones.
DS1 ones gave a shitload of damage per roar.
DS3 ones can insta-guardbreak a lot of shields.
DS2 one can't do shit and its armor is horribly inefficient weight/defense wise

Nice job at moving the goalpost! Keep it up!
DWGR is not a stat you fucking imbecile and you need to be under 25% equip load to have more i-frames

fuck dragons

Where is it Miyazaki
I want it back
What have you done with it
It better be in the DLC

>triggered

Pontiff, Dancer, Nameless King and Soul of Cinder.
Everything else is either a bore or a chore (and Nameless is a chore because you have to deal with his turkey/ camera phase every time)

>change stat
>become invincible

>change equip
>become invincible

>somehow different because my brain is full of miyazaki's cum

>60 FPS on PS4

Do you get paid for this?
I can't think of any other reason why someone would deliberately show how retarded they are.

I wish there were a dwgr in DaS3, it's fun.

>he's still shilling
Keep it up and you might be able to eat tonight.

You could invade in DS2 and fight 1-2 guys.

You also got blueberries on your ass 24/7 once you became a wretch, which was a fantastic feature that didn't come back for some reason.

I like invasions, and being invaded. DS2 let me invade, and then be invaded.

DS3 neutered invasions to the point where you simply have to be a better player than three to four other guys combined and hope to god they don't have a seed.

Gonna be playing the DLC with the same faith build I first beat the game with, plus I'm liking this new fashion I came up with recently

I've been using blessed Lucerne and Leo Ring in duels for as long as I can remember, but I'm not sure I'll use it for the DLC since it'll most likely do piss-poor damage on NG++

Luckily Wolnir's Holy Sword still does pretty good damage so I'll probably just use that along with the boomerang miracle once I get it

All agility did is increase the soul level people like to pvp at, and make early game annoying because you have to pump ADP

You're not explaining why it's so good.
Levels are linear and not fun to replay, and it has a few strong bosses, like every game in the series.

>and hope to god they don't have a seed.
and sometimes it doesn't even matter because some enemies will attack you regardless

And you also got sent against players 100s of levels higher than you if you won too many pvp fights due to soup memory.

Stop acting like ds2 was good on release. When you likely didn't even play it in release.

Currently playing DS3 for the first time.

I've been exploring the Undead Settlement, and I've reached two bonfires after following two different branching paths. One that's next to a bunch of undead throwing bombs on a roof, the other just behind an area with a giant cannon/arrow launcher.

Which direction is the "main" route, and which is the diversion? I don't want to miss content.

Also, Partizan or Spear?

?

DS2 dragon armor gave you very respectable defenses for how light it was.

Do you have any ARGUMENTS that support this notion or are you just going to say "X was shit, Y was good!" ?

>The levels themselves are way better than the ones in dark souls 1 and 2
That's debatable.
All of the Dark Souls games had good levels and bad levels. What you prefer is your own choice, but generally it can be said that there were shitty levels and good levels in all of them.

However, in my personal preference while I'd say overall that the encounter and level design in DS3 sometimes was better than in the earlier games (for example, I think that Lothric Castle was the best castle level in the games), there are some elements in the level design that I didn't agree with in DS3.

One was the amount of bonfires. I didn't like how they put so many bonfires into levels and it made them feel very cramped when you had so many bonfires in a level when you could've done with just the physical shortcuts. Or sucking out the challenge out of a level by making the gauntlets really short so I don't really get that.

Catacombs in DS3 was imo the inferior version compared to DS1 catacombs+ToTG. Irithyll was a really nice touch though, as it gave us a tour of Anor Londo in the city part that we didn't get to access in the original game.

Cathedral and Grand Archives are probably the best levels in DS3 because they follow the DARK SOULS design formula of basing unlocking progress around physical shortcuts instead of bonfires every 10 feet.

I got and still do get plenty of invasions in DaSIII.
In DaSII, I was very rarely invaded, I remember my first playthrough had zero invasions.

You are so fucking mad.

>DS2 dragon armor gave you very respectable defenses for how light it was
It gave you shit compared to good robflynn setups.

The entire dragon armor of das2 weighs less than havel's gauntlets and gives as much defense as Havel's Armor (not the set, the armor only)

>DS2 one can't do shit and its armor is horribly inefficient weight/defense wise
Factually wrong

the ??? on the map is just the sunlight altar, right?

>(for example, I think that Lothric Castle was the best castle level in the games)
Don't know if you've played demon's, but IMO boletarian palace beats lothric castle.

>Ni oH also runs 60 FPS on PS4 while still looking better than Shit Souls 3
Bitch I'm a Sony fanboy and I know that this is bullshit

i never was invaded in ds2 past release