/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #532

>Schedule for August:
7/31 - 8/8 - A Slice of Summer
8/8 - 8/15 - Rise of the Beasts (All Four Celestials Rerun)
8/16 - 8/22 - Cerberus and Fenrir Showdown (Reruns)
8/23 - 8/30 - Guild War
8/25 - Arcana Battles Test & DF/HE ClassIV Releases
8/31 - 9/8 - Scenario Event
Start of September - Lord of Vermilion Collab

7/15 - 8/31 - Swimsuit Characters
8/18 - 9/5 - 12 Million/Summer Celebration Part Three (Magnafest, 1/2 Off Story Quests, 1.5x EXP/RP, Daily Memeroll and 120 Gems, Other Stuff)
Sometime this Year (Hopefully) - UI Improvement (Skill Queue, Ougi Skip, etc.)

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
granblue-wiki.com/index.php?title=FAQ

>Mega Pastebin (Updated) - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

Previous thread

water

deport muslims

I love Magisa!

are you trump

Vira.

>mfw

>magna weapons drop from summon raids

IT'S OVER.
MAGNAS ARE FINISHED

Amira.

I really want to be Clarisse's boyfriendo! And then secretly cheat on her with my cute boyfriendo!

That's some sexy 5 years old you got yourself.

I want to be Lancelot's boyfriendo!

2 BP for berries and junk anima.
or 2bp for rainbow GW mats a chance at whale weapon and grande mats.

What were they thinking deleting their midgame raids?

where would you get your fodder :^)

Isn't there a huge flaw in this logic? Namely the fact that there are two more weapons in the pool, thus lowering the chances of getting the magna weapon you want?

Ironically I'm not into little girls.

Fucking over the newcomers. They only need money from the end-game whales now.

Wait so do the light weapons drop from Apollo or Odin?

more like 2 more chances for fodder amirite xDD

Could someone post a screenshot of magna lb4 materials

To be honest I'm still kinda reeling over what you wrote yesterday. And, yes, it did make me smile.

No more selfies, so there's that. Selfies are great for elements though so not sure if that's an upside or downside really.

We dont know if it works like that. By same logic its alot better since theres no summon drops.

It's flawed because getting scales or a shitload of djinns are way harder than getting magna gold animas.

You still shouldn't be hosting lvl 100 summons until you have a good pool, because there's no guarantee it'll succeed. The powergap between Celeste and Lich for example is huge

I miss you kumyu poster

Only if you're hosting. If you're using BP it's way better.

Reminder that if your country doesn't go from -40 to +50 Celsius you're not a real man.

I want to fuck Garuda.

>grande mats
Those are lb4 mats though

Yeah, good luck trying to solo those.

>-40 to +50 Celsius
What's that in real deal Fahrenheit?

No one is going to help you kill your magna colo when it's 5bp.

The threshhold for beating magna is now 100%, similar to celestials.

As someone who does not have any Row IV jobs I want to know how much a Row IV EX skill cost on average. I'm guessing it's way more than 10~12.

>the character you chose during sneak peak will be locked in at the real event

-40 to 122.

The good ones are at 25 and above,

are you implying anyone joins colo for something other than fodder and reactors?

Thank you.

I'd rather finish my fights in one minute than 15 minutes.

You can kill your own magnas in 5 minutes using halfmade pools.

>fatfuck measurements that are used just because "muh freedom" and "we are better than you"

Yea good job. Celsius is not perfect but at least it has some relation with Kelvin unlike the cancer measurements Americans use. And don't get me started in meters/kilometers vs. shit like feet, inches, yards, miles and other such gay ass fuckery.

I'd do anything to make you happy, user. That's love, isn't it?

>It's a "crazy lesbian" episode

As far as getting Rainbow Crystals for GW characters/weapons it's extremely worthwhile.

You've chosen the definition that allows it to also be 'obsession', user

Why would you do Celestes and Chevs anymore when you could do the kinder and generous Lich and Odin instead?

I JACKED OFF TO FREESIA AWHILE AGO. SHE SEXY

How much does it cost, roughly, to get one of those 300 moon weapons in the shop?

What do you guys think will be in the anime BD vol. 1?

I'm guessing a SR character + the usual elixir and soul powder.

I struggled to mvp my own lich for a good hour because noone joined and I got 2 silver anima from red chests. He can eat shit

around 300 moons

Over ten thousand dollars.

Another one goes to the corrective rape list. Getting really tired of this shit.

Well, you already make me happy, so...th-thanks, user. I'm gonna go hide now.

I live in LA and the hottest I ever recall it getting here was 116F. People start bitching if it falls to 50 though, and I imagine that bitching would be worse in nigger countries where it's regularly 100F+.

I knew you guys would bitch about it, but Fahrenheit has one real advantage over Celsius in that it's more precise to the average layman due to being wider. And if you want to have a legitimate temperature measurement for something scientific, you use neither.

le epik toot midget

Holy shit people spend that much on a mobage.

$10,000 is nothing for a mobage, actually.

Why did dark get pure garbage weapons?
We still need a viable gun to be on the same level as light.

Okay, that's a lot.

Easily. There are people that drop $900 for every new character or until they get it which can sometimes be sooner.

>152881387
not even worth the you

So is fire saved?

LOL

>muh gunz

spotted the americunt

Nope! Water is best!

Thanks for the fodder yugu

RERUN WHEN

You just missed it.

Monthly I hope.

> fire main
> rerolling
> diaf hrt

I want to impregnate them both and take responsibility like Cerberus asked me too!

I've done 100 Leviathans now without getting a flip chest.

I feel like just giving up on water and going dark, the only thing stopping me is the fact that I ticketed Altair instead of Vampy. Everyone told me to start as a regular element instead of light/dark but from what I can tell my luck has been so fucking awful that it's equivalent to celeste drop rates. I've done over 300 Leviathans and only have 2 daggers.

Stupid sexy sluts

Yeah just reroll until you get Agni

Is it more important to have good summons or good weapons?

I miss whale user.

I miscalculated and need 30 more cerberus silver animas.

Please rerun soon.

Why do I see 0 dmg attacks now? Did they change something in the dodges?

So if I have agni and am in a guild that can win GW matches, am I buying Fire Swords now?

Magnas are outdated.

cog

I've done more than 400 celeste this magnafest and I've only gotten 3 selfie flips. Stop bitching, I even had to buy every single axe with renown, she only drops a weapon once every few months

Help Extreme Mahisha?

2829E0C0

>We're going to fix the balance of the elements, don't worry guys!
>Make new weapons for less than 0.012% of the playerbase

No one does guild wars during the interval.
Do your magnas retard

Let me wanpan all your raids, anons!

Never fear anons.

Anna still loves you.

SSR Anna fucking when

How to unlock Athena raid?

Does anything change for dark with the new weapons?

This game is such fking cancerous garbage, I can't believe you guys are playing this shit. Actually it'd be fine if you'd play it as a timesink like clash or clans or something, playing it once in a while on public transport or something is fine. But you degenerates literally invest your entire life into this fking garbage, even worse, you retards spend fking money on it I am not making this up. Go play a real game losers, maybe that will get you laid. Or even better yet, get a fking job.

You have to mlb athena first

>fking

>projecting this hard
You could play gbf on transport and be f2p so why don't you?

>it's a fkingposter episode

What is Djeeta trying to do here