Why aren't you ringing one of these out on a back road right now

Why aren't you ringing one of these out on a back road right now.

It's a Z3 3.0i

because by all accounts the Miata is better

No v8

Lol

because you're probably better off getting a pre-facelift 2.8 for the rock solid reliability and putting a turbo on it for really nice power

Lol

Lol

Not him but they drive and handle a lot better, pull your head out of your ass.

I am

I'd rather have a 3.0

and for a little more than what 3.0's go for, could just get an S52 M roady

I actually preferred my 2.8 to the 3.0's I test drove. Plus you get that nice raspy M52 exhaust/intake note that really gets your dick hard.
Miss my '98 2.8, was a super fun DD and AutoX car until the rear subframe failed. Bought it with 73k, failure occurred at 105k roughly a year later.
Did everything I could to it though; intake, exhaust, full poly bushings, control arms, ball joints, coilovers I adapted from a 318ti, shark injector. I've owned 3 Miata's and loved the Z3 more. While the Miata handles better and is a much more capable AutoX car, the added weight and power of the Z3 made for a lot of really fun and intentional oversteer, made drifting easy.

looks nice user

why didn't you fix the subframe?
There's a lot of information about what you can do in order to fix it and prevent it on bimmerforums.

Thankfully i don't track my car, nor does it have the larger engine(m-muh m54b22) so subframe issues aren't a worry for me, it only applies to cars with the 2.8+ engines

I'm currently saving up for an m coupe, i'll deal with that when i get it.

Thanks man!
I genuinely wanted to repair the subframe, but done properly, the repair was close to 3k and wasn't worth me maxing out my credit card. I'd just finished paying the car off and decided to sell it to fund my e30 project.
I regret that decision greatly now, it really was the most fun car I've ever had and I dumped all my time and energy into it.

Because it's not a bell.

Or did you mean "wringing?"

Uh. U or me

Because it's inferior

Because the same money buys me a ratty AP1 or a nice E36 M3. And I already have the M3.

I'd rather have an e30 with the alloy block 3.0 out of a z3 in it.

This

986s in my area are now below $10k. One is even below $5k, but with nearly 200k miles and ripped seats lol.

Where can you buy an s2k for 6k fucking let me move to your city

Lol

the z3 3.0i is faster though

Yes, and a 5.0 Fox-body Mustang is even faster. What's your point?