/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

youtube.com/watch?v=fPoQw2J177c

Most recent interviews:
2.8: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-HD-2-8-FCP-Unchained-X-6667
khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interviews-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-KH3-6627
khinsider.com/news/Gamespot-Interviews-Tai-Yasue-6622

khwiki.com/

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGk

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

luxenvulpies.tumblr.com/post/149473002404/high-score-event-jafar-august-26-31-a-small
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for aqua's armpits

>worst girl
>worst fetish

New content when?

kh3 april 2017, can't wait.

>it's coming in apirl/march 2017
You have no way of knowing that. And there's no way it's coming out that early.

>New material

Are we getting a new Keyblade soon?

>soon
We have it now. You get Divine Rose from Story Quest 433.

can someone post a summary of all the x[Chi] events from yesterday?

Is it that hard to fix the OP?

what's wrong with it

It's missing the medal pastebin.

Sorry I just copy and pasted the old one before it got bumped off the catalog.

Check the previous thread, and then Ctrl+F KHfag.

what happens in between where the wiki page for KHx cuts off and the stuff that started yesterday?

>have every HP node in the game
>5450 HP
>this wyvern can hit me for upwards of 3000
>each hit
>meaning defense boost absolutely must proc on at least one hit every single turn
>it also gains random attack buffs
>there's two of them
I can't wait until I can just buy luck in this game.

are you an angel?

They need Defense Boost 2 Max. 100% chance of activating at max level.

remember guys, dont pull friday

That sounds like it would break the game

>>>/reddit/

>sending to reddit
>on Veeky Forums

KHFag how good is jafar?

I was being ironic.

No need to. The new medals suck.

she just likes it cowgirl style :^)

That would be pretty broken but it's basically essential with how shitty this game is designed.
I want an ice titan though. Looks real neat.

>Think the spoiler will say cool
>It didnt

Motherfucker.

reddit said it is not Belle but Hydra we get tomorrow

Yes its the titan trio.

There's more new medals than just those 3.

Hydra is a Titan?

Pervert, Skuld is pure.

yes

Pure sex.

Cheeky bugger.

Uh... guys? Olympus would be that way.

So will illustrated aerith be worth buying the avatar boards?

>jp got another organization deal
>5 6* epics for 1500
when will NA get such deals?

>NA gets this
>90% chance of Luxords or Vexen for each Medal

more

These stat bonuses are nice but since Guilt% isn't taken over I'm keeping my jews.

Gotcha.
This cracked me up.
I'd appreciate something like this so maybe I could finally get some goddamn dots on my Zexion.

same fampai. need 1 more saix and xaldin.

god kingdom hearts could not have gotten a more basic mmo

>story about galactic disney knights patrolling the universe and fending off evil

>lol fake digital worlds in 2d barebones environment
>COLLECT DA PINS

I'd like to get some dots on my goddamn Lexaeus or Marluxia.

>1 more
Shit dude. I need 6 more Saixes and Zexions. Vexen and Lexaeus too but they don't count.
>MMO
>this shit
>implying a KH MMO wouldn't be reskinned Club Penguin
An then we'd get 5 Luxords each pull and never roll over 60%.

luxenvulpies.tumblr.com/post/149473002404/high-score-event-jafar-august-26-31-a-small
>A small change has been implemented: if you lose all HP, your score still remains! A nice little addition for weaker players.
SQUARE ENIX!

>A nice little addition for weaker players

LUL

SENA!!
If NA had that, my score would be so much higher.

KH mmo I always imagined as a kid would be a lot like Wildstar

>you will never drive your gummi to halloween town to bunker up in your own custom house down by the graveyard

So wait, you could just beat on some level 300 thing as your last action to get as much points as you can before dying? Could that be worth more than finishing off the Target?

Aqua looks like she could use a hug.

Since the main target in NA's current high score challenge is a shitty low level soldier, you get almost no score for it.
I'd rather go out beating on the group of 3 fatties or the big 230 guy.

yes. They might balance it by making the target enemy give out a respectable amount of points

reminder this currently only in jp and might only be for this score event

Oh glorious Story Quest jews how I missed thee.

Axel is speed what?

These two ideas conflict with each other. Should they or should they not make the target give a high score?

well we are two different people

No, there's an inherrent difficulty to doing damage to high level enemies.
A player who would ordinarily only go for the target would likely only deal 1 damage to a Level 250 enemy. Dealing more damage requires tough medals, buffs, and general strength. Just being able to touch those guys is more of an achievement than beating a level 30 Soldier

Huzzah! Divine Rose acquired!

Yes normal Axel is speed

GOD DAMNIT THIS MAKES ME NASEAUS THE BOTTOM THREE ARE GUILTED OH GOD WHY IS THIS HAPPENING URSUS WHY ARE YOU LETTING THIS HAPPEN

So this is what it full DARKNESS looks like.

So Player's dead right?
I mean dude went into the light, hallucinated that his precious friends came back for him in his last moment, so on so forth

The bottom right one reminds me of the Winter Soldier.

I would hope so, but the fact remains that Belle was added and Hydra wasn't.

>Medals purchased with Jewels: 13176
How much money has this fucker spent on the game?

Welp, guess the deepest darkness once the war hits will be coming from Ursus this time around

nah the dataminer was stupid and confused the id of belle with that of hydra

If I was the Saudi king I'd beat all the kids in my palace that are spending my oil money on a phone game.

I brought two defense boosts II on heal medals, poison, paralyze, and sleep.

>new jewel boards soon
>only have enough for one board
Blast it all, even if I never dress up as a girl, I still want Namine's outfit

Oh, I thought they were finding their pictures, not numbers.

Makes me feel better that they didn't completely fuck up the "theme", but I'm still pissed they're skipping over Aqua again, and still no M&B.

Well we might still get Belle.
Ice Titan, Hydra, and Rock Titan only account for 6 of the 9 new medals added.

ventus premium and KH1 aerith avatar board

That still leaves 2 unaccounted for medal slots. Assuming that Ventus is 6* only.

So Invi uses super multi element magic, Ira uses wind in his attacks, Gula is one fast motherfucker, and Ava splits up before Zantetsuken-ing your ass, now I wonder what Aced's specialty is

Aerith is 5* and 6* star so that's everything accounted for.

Might give us the weekly jewel quest again.

you are a struggle to work with

So you guys think Org cloak will still be THE outfit, practically a third of everyone wears, or will it be overtaken by Roxas' duds

Let's be generous and give him 176 of those medals from free jewels. That leaves 130 pulls to account for.
Based on his ID, he started playing on April 7, the day of the game's release. Since then, 20 weeks have passed.

The best deal in the game is the weekly 14.99 deal for 3000 jewels. With those 20 weeks, we can surmise he has bought 20 pulls thanks to the good deals.
The 2nd best deal is the 99.99 deal for 14700 jewels (equaling 4.9 pulls/purchase). Thus, these pulls cost $20.406 each. We can assume he's done 110 of these.

This gives us a conservative calculation of $2544.46 spend on KHUx. This of course assumes that he always did the most valuable available deal, which seems given for such an illustrious player. But who knows when it comes to these people.

And thus we see why mobile gaming is so popular among developers these days. This guy alone gave SENA the same value as over 42 AAA game sales, and it took a mere fraction of the development costs.

You're a fucking moron

These people can spend all the money they want and instantly make it back while they're spending it.

One addendum, I assumed he was not doing daily deals based on his sheer amount of Terras. This guy lives and breathes the 10-pull guarantee.

has anyone ever sold materials for any reason?

Nigga said KH1 Aerith which is a medal we already have. Not Illustrated Aerith.

well, what exactly happened at the end? Ira and Aced bounced the fuck out to go do their own shit, and the player just kinda passed out from exhaustion?

>now I wonder what Aced's specialty is
pulling down his pants and letting his monstrous bear cock slap the ground so hard it causes a fucking earthquake

>will it be overtaken by Roxas' duds
dude what nobody else even wears roxas' clothes

Fuck off, Aced, you'll never get spirited people in your Union of slothful layabouts

dont pull friday

Its true we'll never make it to #4.

hey you fuck off ava i'd slap you in the face with my cock but it would shatter your glass bones. you and all your whales are doomed to DARKNESS while my squad and i are destined for DANKNESS

Why the fuck would there be a board based around a medal we already have? The board is going to be Ills Aertih you dip

Reminder Ava pretended to care. In the end she attacks player the hardest