/msg/ - Maplestory General

Kishin buffed a little edition(?)

Patch Notes:
maplestory.nexon.net/news/15465/update-v-175-heroes-of-maple-damien-patch-notes
--------------------------------------------------------------
READ THE PASTEBIN TO KEEP UP-TO-DATE ON EVENTS AND NEWS!

pastebin.com/BAi9nL3e
Discord: Ask in the thread for an invite link.

>Aries
8x/4x/6x v174+ (Updates alongside GMS). Shit. Don't listen to shills.
aries.elluel.net/
Apply to Spooky and/or memeboi.

>Ellinia
5x/1x/2x v162.4 Dream server. IT'S BACK THE MEAT WAS JUST BEING SLOWCOOKED.
maple.ellinia.net/
Guide to connect for current players: pastebin.com/PwhQ3Euc
>BUDDY KEKCRO FOR HELP(and mail but idk his ign)

>GMS/EMS/JMS/KMS
EVERYONE WHO PLAYS THE OFFICIAL SERVERS IS SPREAD OUT. POST YOUR IGN AND MAYBE YOU'LL FIND SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH.
Apply to Waifus/Casuals on Windia - Pay2Win/LOVE on Reboot.
maplestory.nexon.net

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

maplestory.nexon.net/news/16529/important-message-kishin-shoukan
maplestory.nexon.net/news/11257/heroes-of-maple-reborn-lapsed-player
discord.gg/sP3gR
youtube.com/watch?v=J5vbrUuMUQo
planxia.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LET'S compare new kishin to old kishin

maplestory.nexon.net/news/16529/important-message-kishin-shoukan

Teleport exploit has been patched.

They will never beat her because she is obviously better than anyone

Did they buff the register rates for monster collection? Having stuff like area bosses be less that 50% capture rate is pretty dumb since this is an mmo so you'd be fighting other players trying to capture shit like snow witch and stuff

Who /kepttheirexploiteditems/ here?

nope. modern maple as a whole leans heavily towards grinding aspect: getting absolabs and arcane shade equips, haste event, 5th job and arcane system in general. soo, you're supposed to repeatedly kill this or that thing until you get what you want

Did you live up to your namesake and die?

When does the final box with the unique pot scroll come?

never, enjoy your expiring harambe

What's the difference? Half a second?

hell if i know

It's something like old kish rates but no residual map effect (no glitching now), not 100% sure

Don't die again

Ded

22 kills for snowwitch. I guess that's not too bad

For monster collection?

>hero box gets fixed
>already blew all my cubes on dumb ebip garbage
haha whoops

>22
Lucky you. I was at like 50 some last time I tried.
What was wrong with it?

It didn't give out the 100% unique potential scroll this morning, and instead just some dumb gorilla and coupons.

The boxes were handed out? Guess that means I didn't get the 3 previous ones ;_;

Ah, thought that's what it was supposed to come with. This chair is fuckin' sick. Seems out of place for maple but I like it. Too bad I don't have anything good to use this unique scroll on.

What is being talked about here I want in

If you're asking then it's too late

This stuff plus a black cube. Earlier there was some exp and drop coupons and a week long teleport rock and a month long gorilla.

Sixty nine assholes tied in a knot.

But how did you get the box to get that stuff? Really wish I could get that unique potential scroll

No idea. It was there when I logged in, but based on this I'd assume you had to have gotten all the recent special gifts they gave out through the month.

Is this reboot only or something? I don't recall anything like that

>reboot
Nah man. Real game only.

It's for returning players only.
maplestory.nexon.net/news/11257/heroes-of-maple-reborn-lapsed-player

>missed the last one
Fuck

I'm pretty sure I was on for the first one but I never claimed it since I didn't need the 2exp

whats wrong with reboob?

Booty is just a salty seadog because all the time he wasted in fucking Broa for 300k range on a shit class became completely irrelevant when reboot release

It's for babies. People that think they can just play this game without either the money or the endless suffering you're supposed to have while playing this shitty game.
Joke's on you kid my shit range on a dead server was already irrelevant when I decided to make a corsair.

500 nependeath kills and no registers
Fuck monster collection

>not playing OldPlanet

LMAO

pls respond. If this is true then I might just have to retry

I'm not a returning player and only got offered the heroes of bossing pack even though I've played throughout the whole year. Anyone else?

Yeah but I think I got lucky. Tried all 20 channels last night and didn't get one and tried again today and got it on the 2nd.

>tfw can't smoochie without taking off my blood mask

thief classes should be able to steal from other players

post maples that u want to fug

Fuck off NuDisco your character is fucking ugly

alive

Give me elyi's maple

Hi, this game looks really fun- but I can't make it go higher than 1366 x 768, which is weird. am I just SOL as far as playing it at 1920x1080/4k?

Also, can I get a discord invite?

Playing a FP was a mistake. I don't want to bother keeping up mist to do explosion

discord.gg/sP3gR

Stop bothering my waifu!

So how many people got banned from that exploit

Just spam Paralyze
t. Laze

4 of my accounts, but 3 were because of the boss spawn packet
I did manage to rescue my exploited spell traces and equips which is nice

youtube.com/watch?v=J5vbrUuMUQo

Why is every screenshot for the discord app maplestory

you're being tracked by ad providers

Anyone here play DynastyMS? I want friends to play with on a pre-BB server that isn't slow like Legends or cancer like Royalsmeme.

alright fags im ready and bored enough to plunge into this rabbit hole.

While I wait for the install to finish, what should I be doing as a new player?

wtf I hate google now

Playing a better game. Don't bother joining the discord either

Pick female as you gender so you get free shit from guys
Grind
pretty much it

Didnt plan on joining a discord lol, but nah Id figure Id try maplestory

so just like any online game? Any class I should go for?

Assassin

jett is arguably the best damaging class, and it's great for beginners
mercedes, being one of the hero classes, is also a great choice. they're strong, mobile, and pack hella heat

i recommend maining them in reboot so you don't have to spend a dime

>tfw you accidentally use your orchid 30 day mount coupon

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

What is this thing anyway?

Someone's character wearing a chief stan's hat

thanks! I'll try it

do I not trust this user?

No, he's completely 100% correct. You can trust me and him. I promise you'll have a lot of fun if you follow his directions.
Jett is shit, Mercedes is shit, Reboot is great for beginners but not if you're a shit class

IM SO CONFUSED WHICH CLASS DO I PICC

THE ONE YOU THINK IS FUNNEST THEY ALWAYS CHANGE YOU NIGGER

Jett is one of the most garbage classes in the game. Nexon balancers being complete dumb asses is well-known. Not sure why they made like 40+ classes, when they could barely balance them when there was just Bowman, Magician, Warrior and Magician.

Bowman, Magician, Warrior and Thief*

they all look like gay anime characters, im a minmaxing type of fag

literally no idea what that shit is

>he puts bowman first

Paladin is top deeps, don't let anyone tell you otherwise

my dick is DEEPS inside of your paladin

cute CUTE!!

slut SLUT!! She was cute before, now shes just a massive whore that craves senpai's lewd bits

Gaby is best girl!
Smooch with the mask on!!

I'm doing the Sengoku Treasure quest series.
The bosses are hard, at what level should I be to do them? I was hitting 2k damage and I was Ayame.
Not sure if it's based on stats, since I'm a mage and have no STR.

Why are level limits a thing in pqs? I thought they removed it so high levels could go in awhile back

anons, my friend who played MS for like 2 months last year said i can have his account. Obviously there is nothing there worth a lot but i wanted to know if any of these items are woth psoking and selling to make some profit.

1. [E] 12% atk Ereve Brilliance
2. [U] 12% Tyrant Hyades cape no stars
3. [L] 324 WP atk Fafnir 2 hand sword with 35% boss damage and 9% damage

He has a lot of other clean Fafnir items but i'm guessing a Psok alone cost twice as more.

CUBES

nah they're worthless, I can dispose of them for you so you don't waste your time

Screenshot the sword, depending on how it's scrolled it can be worth like $50 or just $25 for the pot.

324 atk seems really low for a 2h.

I'd play the shit out of a KMS client private server

why can't this be done?

not only is there a KMS pserver, there's a pre-bb KMS pserver.
How's that for "really?"
planxia.com/
Most people don't like using the KMS client as a base for english pservers because it means they have to actually go through and change this shit from korean to english which is a huge chore.

mean a english community using the KMS client, that just looks like korean pservers

Read the last line of my post.
People don't use the KMS client as a base because it's an insane amount of work to get it to a playable state.

What's a good totem to use? The Shanghai totems sucks dick since I have to farm them. Plus I have no fucking pet to pick up the drops so I have to kill slowly so stuff wont disappear.

Also why the fuck did they reduce the loot speed?

So you buy a pet.

I don't want to. The game isn't worth spending money on.

Yea whore yourself out and squeeze those little chibi-tits for your maple bf and make him buy a pet for you. You picked female right?

So this is the only item out of the 3 actually worth the trouble of Psok and selling it?

That's probably the only thing you'll get actual cash for, the other stuff you could sell for a couple bil in game if you were interested in playing, to have some liquid capital.

Well. Fucking might as well sell them for meso. In-game mesos is more reliable than some shady cunt on Gamersoul.