Girl here. how do I fill up my tyres? and what should I set the number to on the machine for a 2011 yaris

Girl here. how do I fill up my tyres? and what should I set the number to on the machine for a 2011 yaris

I asked the dude there before me to help but he was a bit rude and just ignored me and left

>she doesn't know about filling her tires with liquid nitrogen

Just do 38psi

>grill
>Veeky Forums
Wew lad, nice b8

The car literally tells you. Check the filler cap, door arc or the manual.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Aren't you that guy that hates FWD?

That's probably too much.

Tits or GTFO.

You're on Veeky Forums, you know the rules.

3 pictures:
-Timestamp on your tits
-Shoe on head
-Sharpie in pooper

Post them or GET THE FUCK OUT

I'd recommend a healthy dose of RTFM. Those things should be be in there somewhere.

>girl here
Stopped reading there

Only when trying to have fun behind the wheel

Who cares. Even if 33psi is reccommended, 37psi won't kill her and it will only be down to mid-20s by the time she fills the tires up again in a year.

That's only attention whores and mostly on /b/. She's asking a question that Google could answer in 3 seconds but not gtfo worthy.

>grill

Try harder bruh

>being a white knight faggot
Sure is summer here

Every time a post says they're a girl it's already an attention whoring statement

50 psi or about 345 kPa. The manufacturer won't tell you this, but it's good for fuel efficiency and makes the tyres last a lot longer.

Also before you begin make sure you press the needle thing after you remove the cap. Make the tyres go flat before filling them with fresh air. You don't want old, worn out air in your tyres. Kind of like not mixing old batteries with new ones.

Good luck! :)

what happens when someone does
>Also before you begin make sure you press the needle thing after you remove the cap
? i see no point in such a business

hey there qt ;)

I love how TinyChimps meme has spread

tits with timestamp or gtfo.

>"it's an automatic"

ever fill a bike tire? same concept.

Put the air hose to the tire, hold the trigger/handle/button for 1 minute. Repeat for each tire.

Op, did all your tire fluid leak out? There's this new stuff called slime at pep boys, fill tour tires with that and they'll never leak again.