How come you Fuckers aren't at your local drive-in?

How come you Fuckers aren't at your local drive-in?

>tfw taking chubby qt to drive-in movie
>tfw bucket seats and no bench seats so you cant really cuddle together or get decent head

Because its not 1967.

none in my area
have her sit on your lap, also sauce

THICC
H
I
C
C

I used to every Friday, and I'd hit the pizza place beside it, and have a nice pizza party with the vehicles nearby. But the old owners died and passed it to the kids, and they kids tried to split it up and sell it, so turns out it was illegally acquired by a white family from a black family and now its all tied in a legal dispute and the closest drive in is hours away.

>chubby
>qt

Pick one

real men like thicc, jews and cucks like skinny bitches

Because I don't wanna make a mess inside my car.

>projecting my insecurities and failures with normal sized woman onto the rest of the world
people like fat bitches because they are easy lays, bud.

>none in my area
Op here. I drove an hour and a half away to get here. Posting from cell phone. No excuses

>How come you Fuckers aren't at your local drive-in?

There are NONE that are LOCAL to me. And if there were, no one would go to them because of obnoxious video voyeurs trying to record all the people around them in some incriminating activity.

And nowadays, if you leave the window open, the chance of a mosquito carrying Zika virus is higher and higher in the USA. It was originally found in Uganda Africa, but has now separated into two strains. The asian strain is the one traveling around the USA now with many hundreds of cases. Unlike your common cold where the rhinoviruses replicate by changing the DNA of certain cells, the Zika is also able to shove a few changes into reproductive organ cells, so it is not known what statistical percentage long term effect changes there are until (or if) those females infected with zika grow up and try to have children. And if there are, the gov't might keep quiet and lie about it just to stop discrimination from happening. It wouldn't be the first time the gov't lies and suppresses public media articles in order to not spread a panic or riot situation.

No. Ugly insecure betas like fatties.

>dat ford dually

>Ugly insecure betas like fatties.
If this were the bad old medieval times, then thick women with their wide hips definitely had better chances at childbirth than thin narrow-hipped women. The nutrition factor also comes into play as the thicker woman has more stores to draw from if there are daily food insecurities. Thin women also died in childbirth or had a greater chance of the baby being deformed or injured in birth. Certainly the pain was great.

Modern times got rid of the need for wide-hipped chubby women. Caesarian surgical births are done quite often now as an option to avoid the long drawn out pain of childbirth. It doesn't matter if the child is one day early with the caesarian. When they think she is close enough to the actual birth time, they start the cutting as the baby has enough growth time inside the mother.

But if modern medicine and food security disappeared, those wide-hipped thick women would be in demand again.

Found the guy who watches fox news religiously. Those are just scared tactics to keep people watching. You have less of a chance of contracting Zika from a mosquito than you do contracting aids by kissing your mother.

your post gave me cancer

Why are they all parked away from the screen?

Grillo pls go

As it turns out fat women(not "thick") would be the upper class as such they were able to task painters to paint something they related to.{being fat as fuck} and then have them paint them as "pleasing" while the painter was repulsed by their girth.
>need for wide-hipped chubby women
Why are wide hipped chubby not related to thin woman with wide hips? Your hips are bone not related fat.

Op here. So you can watch the movie from the bed or hatch in maximum comfort. Second movie is playing now. First one was Finding Dory

cause its raining

Wasn't raining

Nearest ones is about 6-7 hours away from me

>only drive in in the province closed 4 years ago

Second movie just ended. Alice through the looking Glass.
For anyone wondering, this is the Mansfield drive-in in Mansfield, Ct.

rodeo?

no. drive in movies. This is Connecticut motherfucker, not Texas.
BTW, OP here, finally home.

hey americans, your cars are facing the wrong way! ;-)

see:

I don't know maybe because it's 110 degrees in the day and 100 degrees at night.

We're too busy watching GM get BTFO by a V6 ford.

>tfw no qt to take

Going alone would be the worst thing, surrounded by all the happy couples.

Until now I wasn't aware that drive-ins even exist in this country. Turns out the closest one is around an hour drive away. Might go sometime, but I doubt that I'd ever have a girl to take.

Fucking black people ruining everything