/ammog/ Anime MMO General

Welcome to the /ammog/ Anime MMO general, a general for Anime based weeb MMOs that don't have a big enough community to sustain their own general.

This is a relatively new general that is open to suggestions for improvement.

>Current Games
-Aura Kingdom
aurakingdom.aeriagames.com/
-Dragon Nest
dragonnest.nexon.net/landing/
-Elsword Online
elsword.koggames.com/
-FlyFF
en.flyff.webzen.com/landing1/
-Mabinogi
mabinogi.nexon.net/
-Onigiri
onigiri.cyberstep.com/
-Twin Saga
twinsaga.com/
-Wakfu
wakfu.com/en/mmorpg

>Pastebins
-Elsword:
pastebin.com/EyYCpkP3
-Wakfu:
pastebin.com/z4pQNHBG

>Guild List
Elsword: NoFunAllowed, on both NA and Void servers. Just mention the general when applying.
Twin Saga: FishingRealm on private server. Ask for invite in the general.

>Private servers worth mentioning
-Aura Kingdom:
aurakingdom.to/
-Elsword:
voidels.to/
-Twin Saga
twinsaga.to/index.php

>General Database
mmobomb.com/games/anime

>AMMO non-english servers
pastebin.com/uZyHtnDD

There's always room for improvement, with your help we can make AMMOs great again!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KknbIPikS6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First post? First post!

penis general

Any Elsword Void players here? Post IGN and an image of your character.

Also what happened to the old Elsword general?

same

>tfw ak is dead
I blame the pedos
why aren't you more interested in grown up girls

Died due to butthurt. Seriously though, I think Discord killed it. Fags don't want to keep a thread alive if they can just circlejerk instantly.

AK is dead because Aura doesnt give a fuck about people anymore and just wants money

all the cool kids are playing TS now

TS is p2w though.

And what game here isn't?

Everything is pay2win on aeria. You can just grind to death on pserv.

Game lost popularity and died out. I'd post my character but there's honestly no reason to. Imagine a level 10 Lu. There you go, nothing to look at.

anyone here play on gook/nip servers?

Playing Closers in nipland.

Is it p2w?

I want to cum inside Lu.

I want you to go away.
Elsword is a stupid p2w garbage.

I wouldn't be able to tell you if I wanted to, because I can only understand nip by ear and I probably won't stick for the game for long enough to have any possible p2w aspects become an issue.

i want to cum inside someone's waifu

I want to hold Lu's hand while Ciel watches! I'm going to hold her hand so hard our palms get hot and sweaty! I'm not even going to wear gloves! Unprotected bareback handholding with Lu!

Lu is for daughter-fu'ing

I want you to stop shitposting.

I'm going to hold BOTH of Lu's hands!

What free mmo isn't?

so is/was AK?

Should I restart on the Mari server? Seems like that's where you people play/

I like TS but i know i'll regret it if i invest my time into it. What the fuck

TS is garbage anyways.

Really? I was under the impression most of us were in Alexina. Hell, I'm there myself too.

Time spent having fun is not time wasted.

xth for THICC elfs

fat

THIC

Only 2 people from old mabigen on Mari play, and one is in the process of quitting. Marielx doesn't count as a person.

it's pretty easy to see why anyhow

The idea of a rollback or a server wipe is ridiculous, simple as that. I prefer to shutdown the server that making a suicide decision just to make some try-hards happy. The fact you actually hink you know at which extent these bugs have affected the game (and the state of gears) is as ridiculous too but one can only begin to wonder which kind of God Complex are you dealing with if you think you actually have more information about players actions and server's donations than us, who actually have access to such things. So if we do not seem as worry and we did not made an emergency maintenance, I can always wonder what makes you think our reaction is neglective. Maybe we do have information you don't.

triggered

I lurked Mabigen but never really contributed. I'm on Mari as well

>Should I restart
Depends how much you have already invested into that character. Some skill books can be a pain to get again and on a different server you won't ha access to existing pets and shared bank account. I'm alone on Tarlach but after years worth of time spent on everything I'd rather quit altogether than start from zero on better server.

3 things killed the Elsword general.

- constant shitposting (mostly from one person), people starting getting sick of it, OP stopped giving a fuck at about thread 100.
- game got progressively worse, people started quitting
- slow content, nothing to talk about for weeks so the thread would exist for the sole purpose of being bumped off page 10 (almost like this thread)

I don't think anybody really cares, however. Elsword is a bad game, nobody in that general enjoyed playing it and would talk shit about it's flaws on the daily. It didn't deserve a general in the first place given posters were getting increasingly sick with the upcoming content from Korea which further broke the game (>+12s). To anons from other games, what happened to the generals?

I don't remember the thread ever having a discord. If it does, I imagine it's a small circlejerk of 10 people or so.

yeah goys just shut up and go away, don't mind everything that happened and buy these shiny new mounts with your goyinks shekels.

goy we need donations cuz we're cutting corners handling every server transactions on the gameserver goy. don't mind the lag it causes goy just throw that monei, we'll fix it i promise

>game got worse
>because Add was released

Bad players never learn.

>slow content
That's Void only. A good amount of the circlejerk was in the discord. It is so restricted that they even bullied out a random faggot who joined them for no reason.

Not this shit again. Do you really want to start this in a new general?

Why would someone join a discord for no reason?

>check thread
>elsword faggots already ruining it
Someone should just go create a general for them so they stay out of this one.

Those faggots are keeping this place alive.

Happens to be a friend of the old discord owner. He was a faggot and people got angry at him because of that. Not exactly sure why would you get mad towards a fag when you have also faggots in there too. Like someone said, inner circlejerk of 10-15 people.

>expecting anything else from shitty MMO generals
people on purpouse shitposted and made retarded posts just to keep their favourite garbage game generals alive by just constantly flooding the threads with posts

then every other MMO general followed pursuit on doing the exact same shit in hopes of not getting pushed off

so now we're at a maximum autism level where its common to make stupid shitty bumpposts to keep threads alive because every other thread is doing so

wondered when someone's gonna post auras triggered fit

Mabigen simply didn't have enough people, much like everything else related to that game. It's a miracle it has attracted so many whales to have them keep it afloat for a decade and counting.

>playing gook games outside of gook/nip areas
you'd have to be insane to do so
I learned my mistake from yurop mabinogi

Let's talk about Wakfu instead.
I've been spending hours inside my haven bag just making bread. I can make around 200k per day.

Ironically enough that's part of what killed all the general from the OP, now they're doing it again in this general. It's like people don't learn.

wakfu is my dream game and my worst nightmare come to life at the same time
its a fun turn based MMO
but on the other hand nobody plays with other people

its so fucking stupid

Yeah, one of the reason I stopped. If more people played it I would go back. But literally everyone is multiboxing or using the hero thing.

>no heroic server
>zimbabwe economies on both servers, which are made worse by how dead those servers are.
>multiboxing and heroes maim party play
>It's been YEARS since release, and we haven't seen any of the big promises for the game's ecosystem/economics/politics/pvp overhauls

>The game's tits and art style have had me admiring it from afar for the longest time.
Can it be salvaged?

You'd have to find a way to drag in hundreds of people with you, in order to re-invigorate the playerbase.

If the company isn't marketing it well enough, then it's just left to float and die. A shame, but what can we do?

Honestly, just make it so people can sell cash items in the market. I'm sure it'll revive the market.

I'm hoping that the premier of S3 will have people flocking back for it, but it'll be a temporary fix, if they quit before they even get to 150.
They already can sell certain items, but I don't think they can sell the booster or hero subscription, which are the only things I'd personally give a fuck about.

You can't sell services, and I think mounts too.
If they don't want to recode the items so it's tradeable then just add another market place for ogrines. And make it so once you buy it it becomes linked so you can't resell it.

This is actually really interesting.

Damn, no wonder all of these anime related games get treated like shit overseas.

The girl that has my baby seed already.

and no wonder so many mmos are korean. look at that growth, it fucking doubled

if you go cross-eyed and line them up it looks weird

>They don't get promotion because they don't generate enough interest.
>They don't generate enough interest because they don't get promotion.

what do

>not playing on mari server

It's like her close are trying to give me a seizure

Makes you wonder why you even bother releasing MMOs in the west at all. Just let the desperate fans make translation patches like with PSO2 and let them spend in overseas cash shops instead of bothering to set up servers in the west.

*clothes
Fuck me, my head hurts now

She gets gradient hair, but that's about it from my perspective.

Why would we play on the same server as you when you slap people? How rude.

Because it might still be profitable in spite of the relatively low revenue (i.e. free money)

Marielx is such a slut, back then i was weak of mind so she just abused me to her hearts content, often roleplaying and making fun of me in front of her friends.

she would call me to get online so she could roleplay me being her slave and penetrating me with items and other lewdy acts.
I did all she said but it wasnt enough for her, she shamed me publicly and dumped me. i stopped playing and shut myself up for months thinking about killing myself.

I'm sorry marielx.. please own me again. i love you..

But you'd need servers and support staff and translators/localisers and stuff. That all costs money. Wouldn't it be better to invest in the bigger market than try to squeeze a few extra dollars out of the smaller market?

Steam. I mean that's the only reason Elsword NA is relevant right now despite all of the recommended reviews being negative.

I think all f2p's end up suffering the same fate anyway, all of their models revolve around sustaining itself by purchasing more power which ends up compromising the competitive state of the game. The entire system is flawed..

i need anime to watch /ammog/

Probably. But I'm no business man

They probably see the popularity of games like Runescape and think they can replicate its success. People in the west are slowly warming up to weeaboo culture though, so it'll be a matter of time before a game is an actual hit.

Isn't that what they do already? Nexon NA put the old DFO almost through a year without a patch which inevitably killed the server.

Should i play on the private or official server for AK? Witch one is less deader.

private server is on life support.

offical if you want to get jew.

>tfw official servers always end up being cash sinks

/ammog/ elder scrolls online guild when?

Official has more people. However keep in mind the official server is filled with bots, the economy is fucked beyond recovery and it has less content than the private server. To give you an example, there are items worth over 100k gold in the official server you can find for 1k gold in the private server. That's how badly the bots and gold sellers ruined the economy. The pserver has less people and servers aren't as stable, but you can think of it as an enhanced version of the game rather than just the same game with higher rates.

JoJo. Katanagatari. Some show called 'Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru' which is like Bones (the tv show), but anime.
Birdy the Mighty. Concrete Revolution. Gangsta.

Wouldn't that general have its own guild? I'm not sure, but the few times I looked in there they seemed pretty chill.

NFA Els dont yall have a discord?

>Wakfu had a dupe bug
>doesnt do anything for weeks
>rolls back nearly a month of progress for people

RIP /wkg/

It could've been worse.
They could've done what they did to nox; no rollback at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=KknbIPikS6g

Elsword is a Kusoge

OwO nya

If I'm lookin' to just grind nonstop at max level and do dungeons 24/7 which game should I pick from this thread?

what's this

The mating call of the pub

OWO someone told me to come here nyaa
hallo ^-^/)

Elsword has titles that you grind dungeons for that are actually worth it. 1000 runs for certain titles.
You can grind the secret dungeons for the drops there and sell those, depending on the server getting some decent dosh.

Herowarz is nothing but dungeon grind for gear. It's Diablo Baal runs at the very "end" of it, not in crazy boss fuckery, but simply in the grind for loot drops. There's rare drop materials/mounts/sidekicks that people constantly need/want.

I don't know of any other end-games.

This video gave me cancer holy shit. This fucking autist even wrote up a dialogue between himself and that anime girl. At least the preview image with the anime tits is hot