ITT:

ITT:

Post shoes that you think look great for casual wear, but are also fantastic for driving.

Other urls found in this thread:

cmukshoes.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=5fR2OgGbKds
youtube.com/watch?v=F2290yaq4E4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Adidas Samba

Is there really any other option?

autism thread

>he doesn't have a job
>he doesn't have enough pride to care about his appearance
>he drives an automatic

W2C Op?

Pretty much every sneaker with a flat sole is gud

cmukshoes.com/

You're welcome.

I snatched these up at a local shop. This colorway is discontinued. They only produce colorways for 3 months at a time. I'm sure scamazon has a few sellers with them though

are you a fucking teenager?

please don't be over 30 and wearing those

For driving, yes, for looking good, no

>being over 30
>posting on 4 chins
I'd have bigger problems than shoes m8

Crocs or the only real answer. Each of my jibitz adds on 10 horsepower to my foot

Sole is flat but thin, shoe is weightless and breathes well. Heel & toeing is magical because you can feel every bit of the pedal through your foot.

Those are fucking ugly as shit lmao. you must be european.

These are terrible. Jesus christ

Almost no weight. Super breathable. You would have to try them on to understand them. Roshe runs

Those look pretty comfy desu

>max comfy
>thin/flexible enough to precisely operate pedals

Thanks chad

>the critics haven't recommended a single shoe
>mfw barefoot bus riders
>mfw I have no face

Looks like hipster shit.

I know this is bait but 30 is still pretty young and it depends on what the rest of your outfit looks like.

Wearing your shitty dadcore loafers with a t-shirt looks horrible.

Well the thread is supposed to be subjective from person to person. That's why I added "that YOU think looks great". Obviously not everyone is going to like what others post.

if you honestly believe that looks like hipster shit you need to leave your basement more. that's a borderline autism shoe.

I will say that they look great, but don't they have really thick soles?
imo Janoskis are the God tier driving shoes, although even they have a little bit too thick of soles

ugly and shit for driving.

I have always liked driving in converse more than another other shoe, not to mention they are a timeless classic.

They are cool if you wear a size 10 or lower, but you look like a literal clown if you wear a larger size

fantastic pair of shoes, plus the canvas makes them fantastic breathable shoes.

Puma Liga all day

>he can't afford a chauffeur

>by "chauffeur" he means taxi

Video related
youtube.com/watch?v=5fR2OgGbKds
What I listen to when driving
youtube.com/watch?v=F2290yaq4E4

These are pretty based

>he drives himself around in his rolls royce

Meme shoes

I bought a pair of cushe shoes maybe 8 years ago which were amazing.. high quality leather summer shoes with unique stylish looks.

Searching the brand and it looks like they dissolved the company? Fuck man this is the worst news I've received in years

Yea mane

Oh damn, didn't know they shut down. I got my Dudes several months back and they're holding up great

Gola Sprinter.

Free 5.0s are my thing, love the flexible ultralight barefoot-style construction. Hands down the most comfortable shoes I've owned, feels like I'm wearing nothing but socks.

Like he said, autism.

>chauffeured in a 2door rolls royce

>being this assmad

>sneakers everywhere

So literally all of your are manchildren and/or niggers?

Sorry, I don't wear loafers 100% of the time like a try hard

>wearing oxfords after office hours

t.eurocuck

ITT: shoes that are good for driving but don't look good.
There really isn't much middle ground here. If you want good driving shoes they're probably going to look shitty, good looking shoes are going to be kinda shitty for driving.

dumb frog poster

>actually being this assblasted about something as simple as shoes

my sperrys are to loose for spirited driving.

I don't drive in my work boots, I keep em in my work locker. Can't really feel the pedal as much as a flat sole shoe but doesn't prevent me from driving.

HEY GEOBASKETS AREN'T JUST SNEAKERS
MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD PAL

>Not wearing five finger feet shoes
Step up nigga

kys my man

NB 574 are only acceptable choice

These are my shoes. They are comfy as fuck and good for running but that hump on the heel is shit for driving. It gets caught on floor mats.

stan smiths are Veeky Forums approved and really good driving shoes to boot

>Veeky Forums
Into the trash

Looking for some Nikes for casual wear. I dislike the Roshe but i would like some Runners. What should I get?

This

Flyknit

As much as I love to drive in my Chelsea's, if it's a long drive, I prefer something that breathes more

What he said. Seriously anything with flyknit or adidas primeknit is wew lad.

The Yeezy 350 is definitely my favorite sneaker to drive in, comfy doesn't even describe it. Seriously though fuck adidas and Kanye for making these shoes so hyped. I got lucky and picked up a pair for retail so now if I want another pair I have to pay $2,000? Nigga you stupid.

What is a cheap adidas shoe that is good for driving?

I'm pretty sure this ridiculous thread belongs in /lgbt/, or better yet nowhere at all.

>he has no style

You would think he would be more conscious of what other people thought about his choice in footwear when driving. Not to be would be silly.

HE

HAS NO STYLE

HE HAS NO GRACE

These adidas galaxy elites are great for working at walmart, and are pretty good driving shoes too.

,NO COMPOSURE

I need to thank you cock smokers. never before have I realized how important fashion is when it comes to being a gearhead. I think we need to move on from something as silly as shoes though. Let's discuss our choice of driving suspenders.

>he's so mad he has to resort to shitposting
>he doesn't know you can have good fashion sense and still like cars.
>he probably still buys his clothes at walmart

Why are shoes so fucking expensive?

Does Walmart sell silly looking shoes like the ones this clown is wearing?

What shoes?

soccer turf shoes have wonderful grip, as long as you don't get the ones with the little rubberized studs on the bottom. I think specifically the ones you want are called indoor shoes. Downside is you're 20% of the way to being a Slav if you wear them out in public.

Running shoes or sneakers. They average at $70 msrp.

True

Are walking shoes any cheaper?

The shoes are silly but "that clown" is the world champion.

You can find all types of shoes at reasonable prices if you shop around. No person (other than someone involved in a sport require special shoes) of reasonable intelligence would spend over $60 on shoes

Even thickness toe to heel. Comfy for driving

Are you the runner up? Or perhaps just some guy with a shoe fetish dreaming about that guy's cock up his ass?

Hipster af

you get what you pay for.

I run probably 50km a week and have yet to break this pair from two summers ago. Tread is wearing thin on them, especially on the right foot's edge, but that's because I have bad running form.

Very snug fit and undeniably the best shoes I've ever had, and being a former football player in uni, I've gone through more than my fair share of shoes.

Not as bad as spending $80 CAD on vidya.

Then the shoe store by me is run by the most jewish of all jews. I think their lowest price is $60.

Do they sell "Yiddish Knights"?

I'm a man. I'm fat as fuck, ugly and 6 feet 5 inches of lumpy awfulness.

I wear these danners everywhere because they're comfy and rugged. Plus I work outside year round and they're tough as shit. Last pair lasted 5 years of abuse with just semi-regular polishing and protecting wax.

I drive a C6Z but with size 15EE feet and little driving skills, having some fancy yuro shoe to feel the pedals would be pointless. I'll never be able to heeltoe with my clubfeet anyways.

But these boots are truly the shit, if you work on metal, concrete, ballast, snow or tough terrain then they are GOAT.

Little overpriced but still worth it.

Cum on step it up

Shit compared to Flyknit 4.0s

Look great and comfy kinda shitty quality though