youtu.be/Wepgwx_9kto

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc
youtu.be/_FdGg3KKIcE

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI's August update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51154?_ga=1.139137075.1275968002.1463817636_ga=1.110236805.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/AwvGgpi3

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mqb2uRFmtbg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

literal RK killer

Second threadly reminder that Lightning was the worst thing to ever happen to this franchise.

If Tyro got in a fight with Tyro, who would win?

>Dualcast BMs are stronger than what the MAG stat want you to believe senpai.
Yeah, I know and two thundaras is more damage than a single thundaga for 2 less MP, so it's still gonna be nice.

>Also why would you want Lid? For her Focus?
Yeah, my party currently is WoL/Lenna/Vivi/Krile/Lass and I was intending to fully embrace the magic team by throwing her in over Lass. Hoping for Chizuru or CoD from the choice banner, because I'll still replace Lass with one of them, Vivi also on the non-existent chance I get both.

Yeah, it'd still be nice to get a magic stat above 200 though. I suppose Vivi could reach it with a more leveled Ramuh.
And Krile is definitely a non-replaceable right now, it's Lass followed by Vivi before she's even considered.

Poorly memed, my friend. You aren't supposed to put facts in a threadly reminder.

Someone tell that to Vaynefag.

>EVEN MORE farplane souls to make mages great again
FUCKING GRAVY ROD

they warned you about the gravity rod bro

they told you dog

Go to Phantom Forest senpai.

>XI back in OP
>RK event related image
Good job, mr op.

>Spoiler
Isn't that the point of threadly reminders though? To ensure that everyone is aware of the truth?

>Have 2 made
>35 souls
>1 ice cryst

I just started making my 4th one but man this fucking game hates mages for no reason

Eternal reminder that Lightning aka the Goddess is the greatest thing to happen to this franchise. She will save XV from flopping the way she saved the lives of her believers.

>he doesn't have 130 active friends
more if you count facebook

All the +10% recipes are like that tho, 10 x crysts, 10 farplane souls and 1 alcryst

And what's worse for me that is that I am making the second gravy rod before I start on the MAG+10%. At least I will have little use for the demon's lair for Farplane soul hunting after I forge 2-3 MAG+10%.

Why do they make you wait out the crafting time when you already spent so much time gathering the materials? What the fuck, throw BE in the trash.

Go away Toriyama/Nomura. Your waifu was the worst thing about the XIII trilogy.

Fuck I have to farm more then for the attack 10%

Also eternal reminder that her sister is better than her in every way

>mobius multiplayer update
>xv english cast update
>brave exvius update
>rk event
>all happening around the same time
Picking the OP image was a struggle but thanks

A day of friend gifts should do the trick for good.

I doubt you have 130 ACTIVE friends either. I've got 130 slots and there's still a bunch of turnover because BE is a shit game that people just can't keep playing or something.

5m is nothing.

There's an accessory in JP that takes 3 entire weeks to craft after months/years of material grinding.

It's incredible how XIII manages to actually have decent character chemistry and dynamics whenever Lightning is out of the picture.

Crysts are really easy to come by bro.

>Implying Lighting of all things is the best thing to happen to FF when the True Hero exists just one game prior

You're so wrong I honestly considered not bothering to respond.

Does it still cost the same to insta-complete? That's a thing, right?

>Kefka has more MATK then my Chizuru has attack now
Bueno

All same.

>56/70
>Have about 4-5 who haven't logged in for 6 days or more

Yeah, I changed it over. Only want to make two more anyways. 3 for Vivi, 1 for Krile.
I may just keep with the two though, in case I get a good pull on that choice banner in a week or so. They'd go to a bit of waste if Vivi winds up replaced anyways.

So how OP is it?

>tfw going to feel excited to hit 200 attack or magic on someone
>Milestone is currently 300

Lid won't happen until next month. Alongside Diablos.

They want you to use Siren still. I guess I'll get her to 2* before I go grind black magicite for diablos

Absolute perfection. Without her, the series would be worthless and we'd all be like primitive cavemen worshipping basic bitches like Tifa.

Lightning has brought meaning to being a FF fan. Thank you Goddess Light.

It feels weird that Toriyama forcing the shit out of his waifu actually succeeded in brainwashing some people into liking her.

>outclassed in his own game by like 4 people
>not in rk, be, or woff
>totally irrelevant and forgotten by the people who made him, nomura asked "who?" when someone mentioned vayne
yikes

>Outclassed in his own game
Lad, the True Hero is the most majestic creature in the entirety of FF, who outclasses him in his own game?

>Other two
D-don't remind me user, I'm trying not to give up hope.
also you forgot dissidia. He's still not in dissidia either.

To be fair, like 80% of the most popular characters still aren't in BE.

>implying Nomura knows anything about good characters, especially those he had nothing to do with
Not even the Vaynefag, but it's pretty well known that Nomura has shit taste and terrible understanding of characterization in general.

I'm willing to accept that at one point he was best boi, but during XII he's too old.

Now his brother is the one True Ganymede of the series. And he's in RK.

My WoL just needs a weapon swap to the Enhancer when I get it and he will be above 200 ATK. My Chizu just hit level 75 which means she is now at 301 ATK.

Larsa is pretty qt, but-
>Ganymede
Please don't be that poster again.

Nobody knows.

Pretty sure even the bluest of whales don't have it yet.

But why would you waste lapis to insta-complete instead of just buying another slot for the same price?

Daily reminder that Vayne will always be in Gabranth's shadow.

Daily reminder that people who have never played XII just assume Gabranth is the villain.

The """""""""""True Hero"""""""""""" is irrelevant.

So are any of the "easy" nightmare bosses actually easy? I need to cheese one somehow for a Soul

>people who have never played XII just assume Gabranth is the villain.
He is one of the most memorable character in XII, if only because of his design and has been in actual game aside his own game.

>Daily reminder that most people have shit taste
Ftfy, and everyone knows that.

>Implying assuming gabranth is the villain isn't more accurate than assuming the True Hero is

still trying not to lose hope.

It doesn't cost the same as buying a slot
The longer the item takes the more lapis it costs to insta finish

How about you watch some videos in youtube?

>Implying assuming gabranth is the villain isn't more accurate than assuming the True Hero is
But Gabranth only ever did what Vayne said until the end where he turned to protect Larsa.
So is Larsa the villain of XII?

What am I some sort of fucking nerd?

Dalmascan princess a best

Sorry, Vayneposter - the """""""""villain""""""""" of XII has been added to RK already.

Yes. Now go watch some vids about the 1st Nightmare Dungeon, you turbo nerd

wtf i like final fantasy 4 now.
Ds version better than snes

It triggers me that RK uses the modernized and fixed names and spellings for everything but Celes fuckin BSB is called Maria's Song instead of Nightmare Oath, it's actual name. Maria's Song is super fucking generic and means nothing, but you can youtube or google Nightmare Oath and you get the goddamn opera.

Cid was the actual villain and significant boss, though. Also Gabranths actual name is just Noah.

>The guy who spent the entire first half of the game going behind the True Hero's back, and turned full traitor at the end to attack him isn't a villain
What? He never obeys the True Hero in a way that doesn't directly benefit himself, and even then he does so grudgingly most times.

>The villain has already been added
Yes user, Ashe and co. and Gabranth have been in for a while, we know that. XII is still missing it's Hero though, which is strange considering none of the other mainline titles are.

>which is strange considering none of the other mainline titles are.
There's one missing its hero, but Cid Raines is coming to XIII soon. The one guy who actually tried to prevent those retards from fulfilling their focus like idiots and offered to kill them since they were too weak to sit out their focus or kill themselves.

>He never obeys the True Hero in a way that doesn't directly benefit himself
Gabranth acts under the emperor's orders though, never for himself. And when did he outright disobey Vayne outside that endgame bit?

Great and Almighty Jewgles, please give me Shout in my next single pull

>calls Ultros Orthros

While I know technically Orthros is the correct name, that's something they really shouldn't have "fixed."

Pederastyposter has always been here. A dark reflection of Vayneposter, cut from the same cloth.

I will not rest until the True Catamite gets into BE.

Don't worry if you don't get it, Kupo! The event is on for two weeks, plenty of time to get gems!

Shout it with me Kupo: BUY GEMS KUPO!

BUY GEMS KUPO!

Thanks for the tip! Don't let the oven graze you on the way out!

Shouts not even on until the 2nd banner.

>Spends the first half of the game spying on him for a man that would prefer Larsa as heir, and has a history of killing unwanted heirs

He may act unselfishly under Gramis' orders, but under the True Hero everything he does either follows his support of Larsa or his hatred of Batch, not his obedience.
I wouldn't call anything he did besides that outright disobedience, but nothing was done out of loyalty to him, and turning traitor at the end to attack him sure as hell overrides any previous actions.

>Wanting a character you like to be depicted in BE's ugly as sin arts type
You're a sick fuck for multiple reasons user.

>Cut from the same cloth
Except I don't want to fuck a kid. Nor do I imply lewd things about Archadian psuedo-royalty.

Wow, plenty of time to warm up, buy some gems and roll for some all new relics, Kupo!

Remember to spend your "entertainment funds" on FFRK FFT event, kupo!

Firstly you do not "fuck" Larsa.
He is a powerbottom, he fucks you.

Secondly, Larsa is QT even as a full grown adult. He ages like the finest of wine.

Thirdly, my love for Larsa is chaste, as the Roman poet Martial would reinforce.
It isn't about the sex at all, it's about the pedagogical relationship, which you can clearly see through Gabranth. Although the sex is good too.

Homo weirdos, please go.

This thread showed me FFXIIfags are actually fucking homos

Today in Final Fantasy History:

Vayne Solidor did many wrongs. So many we can't even list them.

Im not even gay but I wish I had a final fantasy bf to play with my penis and get affectionate.

The sexiest thing about XII is Fran's voice.

>That spoiler
Please stop implying lewd things about Archadian psuedo-royalty.

>Implying there's a chance a Solidor wouldn't age wonderfully
That's not what we're debating lad.

>Posts about fucking a royal child
>Posts things about implying homosexual incest involving said royal child
>"Lol my love is chaste"
No.

The fuck is this? And why does Tyro look like a fucking mascot character? Why not have him with normal human proportions to better fit him into the Mobius setting?

Vayne Solidor did many things right, everything in fact, which is so many things we can't even list them.
Although unlike people claiming otherwise, at least such a list would have entries should it exist.

>posts a heinous villain
>posts things he did wrong
>"lol vayne solidor did nothing wrong"
We are two sides of the same coin my brother.

multiplayer raid boss or something

I like Ashe's voice and character. Too bad she sucks in RK.

All mages suck in RK. What's your point?

>Implying the True Hero did anything wrong
You're a delusional sick fuck.

That it's too bad. Um, lol?

I've never wanted to fuck a penguin before but...

I don't suppose there's a story behind him or if he's even voiced?

Who is this character? Or is it OC for world of FF?

The poet Martial used to preach about the pure, righteous affection only offerable by a pedagogue, as opposed to the carnal lust that consumed many men of the time.

Then one day his wife walked in on him boning a teenage boy.

My point is this: we should be uniting against those who besmirch the name of house Solidor for the sake of the True Hero and the True Catamite.
Together we could lay to waste all those who say "Ew you fuck kids" or "Vayne Solidor did something wrong."

Our causes are the same.

not sure but I don't think he's voiced
youtube.com/watch?v=Mqb2uRFmtbg
at least from that vid he only got the no voice cutscene with text bubble
dunno about the story cause I don't play the JP version nor speak japanese

Lad I'm all for thinking Lara's qt and would make an attractive adult, and I'm all for making sure everyone knows that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong, but what the fuck even is this post.
You're your own detractor.
The True Hero shouldn't be associated with such disgusting things, and neither should Larsa. Stop implying lewd things about Archadian psuedo-royalty.

She has an absurdly powerful BSB though coming on the Larsa banner.

That's not BE.

I hate you game.
I hate you.

but she is trash

So wanting to fuck boys is wrong, but being a megalomaniacal mustache-twirling evil emperor isn't?

Threadly reminder that Larsaphiles did nothing wrong.

Stop staring at Agrias!