/wowg/ - World of Warcraft General

OFFICIAL FILTER LISTS that you can use to make WoW General Great Again.

Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/TqG2hd2D

Comments:
pastebin.com/NxxYv1F0

Filenames:
pastebin.com/fVizcs9M

Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK

As always, add to and prune these lists as necessary so we can keep this general on topic instead of letting avatarfags and shitposters ruin this general.
/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C (embed)
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

General Resources:
pastebin.com/zPXmmmvC
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3pbnIvvORe0
discord.me/wowg
youtube.com/watch?v=BgqQNsusWZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post pandas

>Genn OP

Take my hand

>10 posts early
why do you care this much

Probably want to play a Resto Shaman, but is that class even viable later on? Are they able to tank heal in raids or should I rather pick another class for that?

I don't want "funposting" in the OP

so how many of you have bought legion so far?

I'd like to have it, but I'm a poorfag, plus I want to make the most I can out of WoD before moving onto the next xpac

if smoking weed gets you high then why not go down on a bitch while shes rolling the pine

VARIAN!

So Which side had the better broken shore play through and cinematic?
horde for alliance players: youtube.com/watch?v=3pbnIvvORe0

Genn makes me question my sexuality

Remember to join the wowg discord!

discord.me/wowg

Worgen

Someone create a Donald Trump for President guild.

not me tho, I'm too lazy.

Is it worth saving a boost til 60 to max out professions?

>I hate fun
reddit pls

Report this post

I did it, because I remember hating trying to level Tailoring and especially Enchanting.

Never forget, forever in our hearts.

youtube.com/watch?v=BgqQNsusWZA

probably not in legion, profession skill level doesn't matter much

Go back to discord you utter wank, if a thread is made by somebody who doesn't evade bans or shitpost it has less chance of being 404'd.

Are Worgen mages common?

Why does Metzen voice things?

but the reddit man forcing his filterlists is doing both of those?

most people hate the casting animations

americans should be going to bed soon so hopefully the shitposting will end

Asked about rogues (mainly outlaw) versus my current main in the last thread. Now it's the turn for unholy dks.
Did anyone play them in the beta? How are them? Only interested in PvP atm.

Worgen or Night Elf druid?

Go ahead and spam false reports all you want, Ralph, you'll only get several more IPs banned.

Not going to respond to you any more.

>playing balance after having played mage
Good thing I'm leveling this druid for restoration, because this is fucking boring.
Does anyone actually enjoy balance's rotation?

The Alliance side had my boi Mekkatorque

Because he's good at it. I like him as a VA, anyway.

It probably started as a way to save money.

I don't mind flailing arms.

Well what is worth more to you, 20k gold or the 2-3 hours of time it takes to hit 60?

WoW 2 when?

>implying everyone who doesn't like your filterlists is ralph
>n-no really guys, my way is the best way you should filter everything I don't like

yeah
fuck off mate

My cohealer was a girl panda too

Weird question and not warcraft related but no I'm not 12 sorry

sorry partner, but if you're looking for advice on pvp - or minigame as i like to call it - you've come to the wrong place. you see, we here on /wowg/ don't take kindly to minigamers. we are awful at pvp and thus look down upon those who are better than us. it's a way to cope with being eternally shit at a game we've spent years of our lives playing. now if you excuse me, i need to get back to hovering 200 feet above the ground in this invasion. some horde NIGGER is ganking people and, despite being 40 ilvls below me, i have no chance against a player of his caliber.

after wc4 sets up the lore, hopefully

I've heard that elves can smell pre-cum from 50 yards away

Is that true?

>Unironically enjoys reading tripshit and trannyshit
>Insults people

go apologise to your parents

Daggoo

hopefully never

No, stop getting your information from the internet.

People lie on the internet.

Play a resto druid, they can do everything better than everyone else.

I'm basically brand new, so I don''t know anything about professions. I only have 1 level 100. What professions should I try to boost if I spend the time leveling to 60 first.

I want to lick a worgen girl's fortune cookie

>tfw used my boost on my do

Have I made a mistake? I was playing a hunter since BC but right now the class is such a shit show and I want to play a tank.

Night elves, maybe.

How are DKs in legion? My group of friends wants me to play a Melee dps but I dunno what I want to play. DK seems fun

>used my boost on my do
idk, you sound kind of retarded, hunter seems like a good fit

>alliancebabs need 2 people to kill 1
you just cant make this up

>mfw this log out log in shit at invasions are literally going to get me banned

I've leveled 24 characters to 100 off this shit just to have more mount farming drones. Blizzard is going to rape us all

Enchanting is always good to have, I would also pick the profession that suits your characters gear. i.e if you're a warrior go blacksmithing/enchanting

The most expensive professions to level atm are Enchanting/Leatherworking/Blacksmithing, I wouldn't use a profession boost on any other

They're ok if you don't play frost

I don't think he can be stopped, i mean he literally introduced himself at blizzcon

NEW TOY

Are they actually banning people for it?

NEW MEME

Thanks for the help man, I appreciate it

literally posted last thread

I don't get why people bitch so much about Demonology and specifically Demonic Empowerment and how often you cast it. Like what fucking difference does it make if you're casting Demonic Empowerment after using Hand of Gul'dan/Call Dreadstalkers instead of Shadow bolt?

should i buy tokens now or wait for Legion?

They would have removed it already if they gave a damn, nothing will happen

Anyone else getting a kick out of slaughtering horde scum during the invasion events?

Also killing alliance players affected by that "mind control" debuff from one of the bosses

King's honor friend!

So unholy is the dps spec and frost is pvp?

they just need to make i more fun button to press like make the demons bigger or give a chance to summon succubus or some shit nigger nigger nigger

>muh 2 seconds of not casting deeps tho

Am i going to fuck myself over if i decide to main Disc priest in Legion and spend a month grinding artifact power for it?

Right now disc is pretty shitty compared to conventional healers, i mean i don't expect them to be able to output quite the same numbers as them, but a Smite healing for 10k compared to a conventional hael healing for 40k is quite the big difference, and the absorb is shit outside of single target.

I mean Disc priest has some good group heal potential if you atonement a few allies and then perform your DPS rotation, but it honestly takes quite some time to set up, so i'm not sure if that's actually worth it compared to other healers group heals either.

do ya like dags

But making your pets do more damage is casting deeps

What's the point of those tag groups at invasions? do you get something out of being in a group? Unless you're close by you don't get any EXP anyway and you still have to tag it yourself so..?

I would say they're gonna skyrocket on EU, no idea about US though

explain further?

LF that fat girl from the last thread to post tummy pics.

>every thread

oh god

yes

That fucking hunter that gets Mindcontrolled by the dreadlord and uses barrage

kill yourself mexishit cancer
bet you have a fucking 50 year old dell

show tits bb

>frost is pvp
lol

believe it or not in phases 1 and 2 you tend to be close by
also group xp bonus

>fire rotation
>press 1 spell until other 2 light up then proceed to press them
>balance rotation
>press 1 spell until other 2 light up then proceed to press them
Your point?

Buy me supper

AAAAAAAAAAAAH IM BURNING IM BURNING
MEDIC!

As soon as I see someone affected I charge them, pop my cooldowns and kill them, I get so many angry whispers from people.

can someone explain why the first group sent into the void of lfr archimonde has 100% chance of all dying?

>got 240k gold
>that's 8 tokens in US of A
sucks being a yuro

I've been gong back and forth with that same reasoning, until eventually I just decided to go Holy.

It's a little blander, but the naaru-themed artefact fits my draenei better, the Holy Word mechanic are a fun little minigame, and I haven't played Holy meaningfully since Cata times, so now's a good chance.

Do keep in mind that the general consensus is that Disc is good for everything except Mythic+, so if you don't intend to do Mythic+, just go for it.

This blood elf holy priest is in your group and said she needs to heal your dick

What do you do?

If the Light is real, how come Tirion is dead???

user: 1
lightfags: 0

Leave group

Why even try with disc? Just go holy. Disc should be a holy damage spec imo. Give holy the shields etc.

>want to level an alt in le afk invasions of fast leveling
>don't want to play anything else but my monk anyway

hmm

Because the lore has gone to shit

>28764 posts
the fuck

really its because they had no option for a ret artifact, its like wtf can we give them? but thrall didnt die because well you know... cuckzen

Personally I like afking through phase 1 and 2

No

People who got banned got banned for using a rotation bot to min/max their DPS, then they claim "hurr durr was just cuz I logged during invasion xDDD"