/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #44

Don't ever talk to us again Edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Online: pastebin.com/xh3u3f0Y
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell's MG pixel game: zell999.blog.fc2.com
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!rMk00LxD!1Yvhk7DKP4BUG6d1NSs9OS9mqFr_Ci42-LY1yVxgMX4
mega.co.nz/#!i14EBKwL!tMh2AxfraFcsS9G7T9v3LHlg8zFEu5kKsBpsrwNaUWw
dargothtranslations.wordpress.com/2013/04/18/monster-girl-quest-delicious-breakfast-scenarios/
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
pastebin.com/u9Q84Czb
monmusugame.com/gadget/annex/information/topic/campaign/47_camp.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Vore

Meaty paws

here

is this the rare time vore has been posted where it's a girl eating a boy instead of another girl

or is she just really flat chested. I honestly can't tell

I'd touch a spider.

the sfw limitation is a problem

Veeky Forums and /a/ thread merge watch, number 2

best angel

most that play the game are already here though

umm what?

>10
Holy fuck i'm bumping all the ded generals today

Would you eat her jelly, /mggg/?

I would eat all of her jelly.

what flavor is it?

No, but i'm guessing she would love mine
Tastes like....rape

Willingly.

I love you, Voreanon!

Dinner: mega.nz/#!rMk00LxD!1Yvhk7DKP4BUG6d1NSs9OS9mqFr_Ci42-LY1yVxgMX4 Lunch: mega.co.nz/#!i14EBKwL!tMh2AxfraFcsS9G7T9v3LHlg8zFEu5kKsBpsrwNaUWw Breakfast: dargothtranslations.wordpress.com/2013/04/18/monster-girl-quest-delicious-breakfast-scenarios/

I love you too, anonanon(?)

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/ exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/ exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

I love you, Voreanon

You don't touch the spider. The spider touches you.

>ELMG DMM game rips state of affairs

Still need:
0158 - Abyss (the Anubis)
0161 - Mission Zombina

(less important)
Missing one 'standl' face graphic now obtainable through the memorial's new 'smiley face' button:
0075 - Ena
0097 - Raincoat Suu
0106 - Swimming Miia (the fedora one)

If you have or get any of these girls, please help the art collection and wiki out.

Instructions here:
pastebin.com/u9Q84Czb

Thanks for considering.

well that sucks

Is that really her kid or just a past self?

If it's her kid then where are the other 99+?

>Is that really her kid or just a past self?
i dont know, so far no one has translated the comic.

Post linkerino

Its just fan art, user.

I love you too, anonanon

oy vey

>Other user doesn't get a ? too

I see how it is.

How so?

Hore, hore, hore...

How about he gives you a (you)?

No thanks. I'm just gonna post monstergirls, I guess.

dont post here anymore but goodnight bump

goodnight friend. May you dream of monster girls violating your every orifice

Get a job, Tony.

Fuck off, Peter.

tfw no good ilias pred vore image, actually this is the only one I've found

What the shit

please don't bloorp

and ofc there is alice as well

Shotas are for __________

I unfortunately looked up the artist out of ill curiosity. I regret it. I truly regret it.

time for me to look for more stuff

Friendly conversation about coexistence between multiple species

Good work user

I don't even know anymore.

skunk girls >/= vore

Miti the cutest yeti.

>human hands

I'm surprised.

>very large humanoid hands
Fixed.

Honestly, I was still expecting meaty paws.

>The bar overflows
Literally unplayable

I think you got it wrong, because skunk girls = scat/fart

I believe the gelbooru tags don't have the loli one as a separate character, so indications are it's simply loli-Rachnera.

Alternately, she ate the other kids.

Watch as they introduce a 30 million goal.

So long as they put in an "if" statement that stops filling the bar if total > FINAL_GOAL I don't care.

BIG MANLY HANDS

So do we get these things once the event ends?

I would assume so. I can't wait for my 90% Rare ticketx2, 90% HR tickets were not enough of a disappointment.

Yeah. we'll get all the milestone rewards after maintenance at the end of the month.

I'll be stockpiling these for sure, then do it LoveLive-style and start scouting for an SR one ticket at a time.

Holding out hope that they're actually 90% HR tickets. If they really are 90%R tickets, hope they're cheap, like 10 medals apiece or some shit.

This might be worse than big meaty paws.
It's damn close.

I beg to differ as im completely fine with both

Can't engage in the lewdest of acts when your partner has big meaty/manly paws.

Can I steal Alice's panties more than once or is it just a one time thing? Because after one successful attempt I can't seem to find any panties anymore.

Probably just really really shitty odds and there ais no way to improve the odds atm. I couldn't tell you what the rates are since they and milk are coded differently and likely untranslated or buried. For example I would say milking Vanilla is probably a 5% or lower rate based on my experience.

Or Gooey hands

So the DMM twitter page just answered something about the premium Gacha tickets.

I'm not sure what it says, someone else can translate, but the way im figuring out with google translate, you're getting the exact same chance as if you're rolling singles.

Alright thanks

But I doubt your waifu can split into two lolis mid fuck so I think we come out ahead.

Common enemies are easier than bosses pretty much universally. You can milk repeatedly even within the same battle, and you can steal multiple copies of the same panties (all 6 "Faeries" have the same one for example).

Remi and Rumi can also have panties stolen and be milked in the labyrinth of chaos, since they appear there in random encounters.

must be like putting your dick in really murky water. I bet its as cold too, can't make love when you're lover feels like, and cold as lake water. Man hands/Meaty Paws/Goop, all bad.

So roll 10, you get the same chance as if you're rolling 50 rubies.

It's probably better to save them.

All Monstergirls are beautiful, and you can love them in any way you can. As long as it involves hand holding and lots of headpats.

No different than any other coldblooded species really, and I'm not sure why people keep thinking slimes have the consistency of water and no ability to squeeze their "flesh" to stimulate.

I expect it is a flat 10, no 10+1.

Of course.

I wish they added an extra challenge to it since we're nearing the end, if people manage to go a bit further, we all get a 90%HR ticket.

Good to know.
What annoys me is that flirt job lowers the HP too much, and this is a huge drawback when you're fighting Alice

It's a "special" action iirc, which if I'm not mistaken everyone has access to as any class. Or maybe it is just Luka.

Yeah, I forgot about that. Thanks again

Holy shit maxed out Sonya is weak as fuck, she needs to transform in Part 2 ASAP

The HP isn't the issue, it'd be the slacking off. Thankfully, everything from Flirt is either Special (panty stealing) or Singing/Dancing (and Superstar is pretty good).

Indeed.

At least Sara's 7 SP Ruling fire sword nuke is really good, Sonia's got jack going for her in part 1.

monmusugame.com/gadget/annex/information/topic/campaign/47_camp.html

Does Singing/Dancing stuff even work against Alice/Reaper? I don't want to waste my time grinding jobs if they're not worth it.

>He doesn't masturbate with cold running water over his dick

>implying warm slimes don't exist

You sick fuck

Threadly reminder.

Post the sadpanda link.

exhentai.org/g/771086/10206e2110/

skunk girls

youre not me

Skunk grill

Grilled skunk