French cars

I'm curious to know what do you think about French cars?
(Renault, Peugeot,Citroën,DS)

Fucking faggot surrender monkeys

Renault has owned a 51% voting share in Nissan since the mid 90's. So in a sence Nissans from the mid-90s onwards are French. After Renault had a voting control in Nissan they changed (and fucked up) the pathfinder and after a couple years ended the sx series.

Citroen is cool.
Select recent renaults were cool
Peugeot is nothing special.

Here it comes the Alpine Renault!

Like most cars, no one here knows anything about them. Only memes.

That's so sad.

I guess I can bum you if it will help turn that frown upside down.

I drive a france car

interior build quality is a bit light, and parts cost more than they should, but it's a fun car to drive

Dunno. Never driven one, don't know how reliable they are. Nuttin'. Don't even know where you'd go to buy one in Murica.

Peugeot 306... Nice 90's car. Peugeot always made good chassis and handly cars.

Its a fun car to drive literately means nothing these days
French cars like ugly cuck little European cars. It pisses me off just by looking at them, just like French people

Do you struggle to make friends user?

French cars are not so powerfull. But very handly. I'm sure they can be very popular in America... They are just enough powerfull but very fun to drive in small twisted roads.

it's fun in the sense that you can chuck it into corners and exit on opposite lock consistently

a lot of new cars are engineered to avoid this from happening

Americans don't give a shit about stuff like that.
If it's not fast it better be reliable.

I know American cars are different. Our roads are twisty and we have automatic radars everywhere, very bad for large and powerfull cars, but if you can try a true French sport car one day you will understand what i mean.

>tfw starting to unironically want to import a twingo once it's legal

The perfect road for French cars... "Les lacets de Montvernier"... 18 kms of pure pleasure.

Twingo? First génération is funny with his "frog face", the second generation is not spécial. The last one looks like a renault5

>The last one looks nothing like a renault5
ftfy

I would never drive a French car.

Okay, you're allowed to have opinions.

Bretty good

I like them very much.

>tfw living in the south of france
>fun roads fucking everywhere
>laughing at the fat american in his tank going in a straight line and looking down on european cars

expensive to fix

Try to avoid any Peugeot driver.
Also, car in pic related is horrendous

Yeah, but you forgot to talk about speed cameras, 90%+ diesel shitboxes and road maintenance that is falling apart (among many other things)

Je préfèrerais 100X conduire une Mustang plutôt qu'une putain de 208 même sur un col de montagne.

Et une clio 1.9 dci alors?

cheap interiors
expensive parts
boring to drive

owned a 1998 clio.

it was a piece of shit.

they look nice on the outside

T'as tout avait raison, surtout que beaucouo d'entre eux ne savent pas de servir d'un embrayage. Mais je suis persuadé que les petites Françaises seraient quand même très appréciées pour leurs qualités routières.

Known for being unreliable and expensive to fix/get parts for where i live

Il faut aussi la nourrir. C'est déjà une purge de faire le plein d'une simple 206, alors un gros v8...

1.36 le 98 en ce moment, et si t'as pas le pied lourd en permanence, c'est à peine plus vorace qu'une 207 1.4 hdi

Même avec le pied léger, ça fait quand même mal au cul pour un smicard ou un chômeur... Et ils représentent la plus grande partie de la population Française.
Mais tu as raison dans un sens, faut qu'on arrête avec le Diesel. Un bon petit moteur essence c'est moins cher à l'achat, ça consomme pas beaucoup plus, l'entretien est plus simple car il y a moins de pièces, et le son est plus agréable.
Cela dit, les voitures électriques de dernière génération commencent à être intéressantes en terme d'autonomie, et le prix est celui d'un équivalent thermique haut de gamme. Attendons encore un peu pour voir ce que nos constructeurs vont nous proposer.

1998? Too old. Try a modern French car.