prev

Stranglethorn Tiger

>wonder why reynad is always so salty
>look at his face
he jelly and thirsty

>7 mana 4/6 Taunt draw Kodo, Drake, War Leader
Paladins nerfed when?

Requiem#2242 EU

Reynad is salty because he knows money can't buy happiness despite being a millionare

How old is Savj and Zeriyah?

27 & 40

>Menagerie Warden won't be OP they said
>The chances of having the combo are low they said
>Beast druid minions can't compete for the field they said

>Not embracing the full clown fiesta paladin

savjz is 28

Zeryiah is 40

Literally swimming in a sea of cancer.

Is he a millionaire? He's very narcissistic, I think that's actually why he's unhappy.

hes a big guy

>He's very entitled
fix'd

Thoughts on my new card

>you will never bury yourself up to the hilt in primo cosplay milf former nevada hooker pussy

I wonder what reydoodles networth actually is

he has a lot of assets but probably owes a lot of money to investors too

>40
lmao

Yo I just crafted golden Medivh Vallet.

AYY

>One mana remove taunt from all enemy minions

Can we fucking not?

Nah. It sounds like he had it pretty rough as a kid, I don't think he's crazy entitled. But all his stories have a streak of narcissism. Like, from "I made a deck, it must be the best deck" to "I did some football training, I could easily have been the star player in high school"

Sounds more like heavy sarcasm

Nah, he's not responding to a $5 dollar donation when he says it. And I'm paraphrasing.

ONE JOB BLIZZARD

The decklist may not be perfect but I think Challenger Dragon is going to be the best version of Dragon Pally decks.

Literally first game with Beast Druid. Turn 7 I had 25/25 stats on board against a Resurrection priest.

Standard was supposed to be the cure to the cancer.

They should never have made that card. It's legit like all this incremental stuff and beast druid just wasn't a thing, so they looked at shaman and the 4 mana 7/7 and thought "we can go bigger"

holy shit its actually true. I can craft him common and golden too. What the fuck have they done?

What the fuck are these heroic bosses? They're a joke.

lol it's is really just there for crafting

I wonder how long it's been like this

I've played like 8 games so far and in most of them I had double tiger and a warden on the board by turn 6 or 7. Even if they stabilized by that time, it never mattered.

That being said, aggro shaman feels really bad, but it might get better once I play more and start figuring it out.

>reynad makes his own beast druid
>reynad almost back to rank 3 now

Why would you craft that golden shit?

What is that website that allows you to put in the cards you own and see decks available?

>Buy our expansion
>Or just craft it, whatever.

i didnt. It just weird that you can craft a wing 4 card when the wing hasnt even been released yet

>tempo storm, become rank 5

You obviously did. You have 2 of those in your deck. And the Magician isn't wing 4, but 3.

its a bug. If you craft it and get out of the menu youll get an error message that says you cant craft it yet and to contact customer support.

youre gonna need a bigger bait than that user

Than what? Are you retarded?

It's literally there, in the fucking image. 2 golden Menagerie Magicians in your fucking deck. Let me quote you again because you might genuinely be retarded.

i think she has FAS

I guess you really are retarded. Sorry for bothering you. I thought I was talking with a somewhat normal person.

>mfw playing bloodlust shaman
so good in this meta right now
nobody's playing around it
they're all expecting a 4 mana 7/7 or doomhammer
but no, it's 24 burst to the face

>they looked at shaman and the 4 mana 7/7 and thought "we can go bigger"
or at call of the skill and thought "yeah that's not quite enough value for druid"

take a good look at your replies you godamn retard. Then rethink your life

I literally just beat a Beast Druid with Purify Priest.

>tfw Bloodlust Evolve Shaman
>tfw that turn 6 kills after I evolve my Pantry Spiders and Arcano-Smith

i rate it 8/8

give me a good barnes n'zoth list please

How important fandral is for beast druid?
I dont want to craft a legendary to try a deck that may or may not end up being a meme.

>at your replies
Okay.

I quoted a guy and asked him why he crafted the golden Menagerie Magician.
You/the guy said he didn't craft it because it's wing 4. To which I replied it isn't, it's a wing 3 minion and that he/you did because there are 2 in the deck, in the image that he/you posted.

Is everything clear now? Did you actually read the reply chain because you jumped in?

I assume you're the retard that posted the golden Medivh's Valet, but that's certainly not the post I quoted.

would ladder be less cancerous if Reddit and Twitch didn't exist?

I would like to see some Rivendare stuff come back.

decent deck, i dont think finley is very good in it but i dont have a good enough replacement yet

you'd also have to delete tempostorm and hearthpwn but yes

The deck has kinda too less of everything. Not enough early game for tempo, not enough board clear against aggro, not enough late game against slower decks. Not sure if this is even viable.

HOLY SHIT. i actually cant believe anyone can be this stupid. Im gonna stop replying user you can clearly too desperate for you's

What the fuck is going on? Why am I being impersonated by a retarded?

Why is nobody playing Purify on stream? Are they all that afraid of being proven wrong?

Wait, you target a minion with deathrattle and give him a cioy if the deathrattle. So the minion has 2 times the deathrattle?

I literally just said that Menagerie Warden would be broken. Why are you quoting Reynad though its not like its his deck or anything

Yes. It's pretty much a targeted Baron Rivendare effect but it's permanent.
I could say "This minion Deathrattles trigger twice" but I dont know if it would be too OP to have a minion with 2 Deathrattles become 4.

>impersonated by a retard and he's doing a very good job

I don't understand. The post you're replying to was a misquote by the way.

He's retarded. I quoted you to ask why you crafted the golden Magician. But he obviously, being as retarded as he is, thought that I quoted him and asked him why he crafted the golden Medivh's Valet.
Now he's damage controlling really hard.

Yes but even though he admitted he cheated he still has the guts to go through with it. I personally believe you are wrong on the matter since The Curator isnt even that good. Overhyped garbage

>miracle rogue
>arcane giants
>gang up
y/n?

You beat up a dude playing with Knight of the Wild and Tomb Spider. Then you posted a picture of it. That's not cool bro, that's like beating up a retarded kid or some kid with bone density issues.

>making new threads before 750 posts

LOL. i am the valet poster and being pretty tired and all i thought you replied to me since your post followed mine. The rest arent my replies though

no, miracle rogue's early game is the problem

fun though

I mean, there's a reason people aren't doing this. You don't want to sit there with 2 gang ups in your hand while you wait until turn 7-10 for your giants to be cost efficient enough to play.

It's over.

Blizzard has officially killed Hearthstone for the next year.

>log on
>lose 4 games to bullshit
>log off

>The rest arent my replies though

Either you're lying to cover your tracks or we have some kind of shitposting savant lurking in the thread.

There. I fixed this shitty 'Legendary'.

>introduce call of the wild so you have to win before turn 8
>introduce menagerie so you have to win before turn 6

blizzard will introduce a 4 mana 'win the game' card, screencap this post

I hate this fucking game

Call Soggoth, he's crying

Has anyone found a playable Secret Mage list yet?
I want to meme with Secretkeeper, Arcanist and Avian.

post your deck.

also - 2 tomb spiders? eesh

Soggoth here, I'm crying

curator is already playable as is

you didn't need to make it completely broken

it would need a lot of stats for it to be good though. How can they possibly print such a card

>shieldbearer balance

>do tavern brawl
>win easily
>get the tavern brawl quest just afterwards
>win 5 in a row easily
Tavern brawl must not take mmr or anything into account. You guys whining about this weeks brawl need to git gud

people whine about it because idiots play slow

Not as strong as CoW to be absolutely honest.

>Brann + Menagerie Warden
>"""""""fun""""""""
>""""""""""""""""""interactive"""""""""""""""""

die reddit poster

>tavern brawl
>I start slow and play out all 3 pirates
>opponent starts equally slow and plays out pirates
>neither of us trade
>I pull southsea captain off the top
>opponent concedes before I even start trading
>adds me and calls me a faggot

Tavern brawl is a magical place

"The" reddit poster, Germanbro?

>3-2 arena
>against a mage
>turn 8 flamestrike
>turn 9 ysera
>turn 10 soggoth

>the heroic mode of this wing
One night in development is right. I've been scammed.

Well, Deadly Fork doesn't look so bad now.
>deadly fork + deadly poison + Blade Flurry clears druid combo
Well played Brode.

>mfw curing the call of the cancer from ladder with Menagerie
Feels good, your "t.garrosh" shitposting won't save you from tiger dickings.

Menagerie IS the cancer. All that's happened is the first cancer has been supplanted by a new, more aggressive cancer.