/drg/ Danganronpa General: Tanaka Must Die Edition

Last thread hit image limit
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/AmwXedWn

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/8YGv6KTX

>DR3: Despair Arc episode 1, lines sorted by character
pastebin.com/SGuUskBf

Other urls found in this thread:

proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-guy-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames-featuring-dr3-boys_1
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-girl-should-be-in-the-dangangames-featuring-dr3-girls_1
imgur.com/a/6Bc76
tetora.storenvy.com/products/14580552-one-coin-mini-figure-collection-super-dangan-ronpa-2-chapter-02
tetora.storenvy.com/products/14580567-one-coin-mini-figure-collection-super-dangan-ronpa-2-chapter-01
youtube.com/watch?v=nsBByTiKfyY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Souda!!

I wouldn't worry about being off-topic here, Pryle.

It it'll make you feel better, than just post it. Don't do anything that makes you uncomfortable, though!

Why would you want to be "just another number" to a person?

Friendships that spawn from Steam friend threads are USUALLY never good, user.

Mahiru!

THESE ARE BRAND NEW POLLS! SO PLEASE VOTE ON BOTH OF THEM!!!

You voting on BOTH polls mean a lot to me and I appreciate every vote! You can vote as MANY times as you want and how every MANY characters you want!

Which GUY should be in the next DanganGames?! Featuring DR3 BOYS!

proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-guy-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames-featuring-dr3-boys_1

Which GIRL should be in the DanganGames?! Featuring DR3 GIRLS!!

proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-girl-should-be-in-the-dangangames-featuring-dr3-girls_1

Great Gozu and Mahiru Koizumi are Guaranteed to be in the next game! Tis why they aren't on this weeks polls!

Nagito Komaeda and Mikan Tsumiki will be put on NEXT weeks polls for the sake of others getting in!

The top 9 BOYS and GIRLS get in!

Posting this before I reply to everyone....

First for I couldn't protect the student council members' smiles

Reminder: Sakura is cute
That is all

I want to brush Izuru's hair and wash the blood from it!

This is true. It has happened to me before

I got a bit anxious and left before we started. Tell me if we do it again later, and see if you can send me a link to the dangan sprites so i can be Celes

Akane has SHSL boobs.

>yfw the dark devas of destruction were all dead by the time the game was finished

this is the true cause of gundams despair.

I can't wait!

imgur.com/a/6Bc76

One last bullying before going to well deserved rest.

I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

I know that feel, takanon

A goddess!

>tetora
What is that? Where did you order it?

Rest well, Bully-kun!

I dont think throwing someone in a pool would continue her aroused state. Unless the pool was heated of course.

Goodnight Bully-kun

Haven't talked to you in a while, but hopefully I can see you tomorrow

If Juzo doesn't die soon then I'll honestly be surprised. After seeing "some" development in the despair arc, shit will go down in future. Either he is going to be the one to take out munakata or munakata will kill him in a rage based off their interest with Chisa

also is the VA for Juzo always casted as an asshole? I keep thinking of Archer from Unlimited Blade Works and it makes me want to love and hate him

2pure

Goodnight, Bully-kun!

Ordered them from this personal shop, but you can get them almost anywhere.

tetora.storenvy.com/products/14580552-one-coin-mini-figure-collection-super-dangan-ronpa-2-chapter-02

tetora.storenvy.com/products/14580567-one-coin-mini-figure-collection-super-dangan-ronpa-2-chapter-01

You are absolutely right, and I love 'em

I couldn't find anywhere where I could order them seperately. So I ordered the full box set from amiami

They didn't deserve to be put under such a deadly and traumatic situation.

Not to mention what she's plotting with Mitarai's anime, Junko really is a manipulative bastard and i'm not sure if i'm glad that we are seeing it up front now.

I will say that my favorite part from the episode was the Climax Interference at the end of the episode as she was pinning it all on the school and Izuru.

We all love them.

Wasted potential: The character

I want to get locked up with her in an airtight school and make her food and bring it to her Monokuma lair. I'd also clean it and drag her out if she stays up late watching her chinese despair cartoons. I want to feel her breath going from shallow to deep as she falls asleep in my arms. I want to feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a nightmare and feel her sob into my chest. I would kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I want to take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her sickly hand so that she can fall asleep. I want to make shitty homemade pizza with her and stay up late watching dumb movies and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I want to play retarded drinking games with her, talk about stupid drunk things and show her how to play pool in the rec room while shitty alternative metal plays. I want to feel the warmth of her body and her slightly drunk breath as she tries to line up the cue for a shot. I want to call her ordinary-looking and mention other girls I talk to see her eyes light up with jealousy.

One night, she will silently sneak over to the kitchen. Walking back into my room, a shining sliver of a blade will be extending from her clenched fist. It would be easy - right between my ribs, rupturing the heart, death would come almost instantly. But her hand stops halfway, and begins to shake violently, something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, her hands grabbing at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body is shaking feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond my door.

Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

full sets are always best. Unless you only have ONE specific character you like above all.

>you will never play ddr with nanamin

Oh boy, this pasta

Imo those characters designs would have made an interesting danganronpa game like in Distrust version

Same to you, Mahiru-user!

Oogami has no flaws.

Good night to you too!

I feel like half of these guys are rejected DR3 game characters. And some of them really have this "Danganronpa" vibe.

Also, NotNevermind, NotNanami NotKoizumi, NotNidai, NotTsumiki and NotSaionji have the same body archetype. They just draw them basing on this picture, hahahaha!

Well, I love Mahiru. There's not much merch of her. But yea, I think I'll enjoy the full set. I did settle for it, after all

I was thinking of doing that too since they're all really cute figures, but my funds won't allow an expense that big!

This shop seemed to be the cheapest. Ebay has individual ones, but the shipping was higher, and I have an irrational fear of buying from Ebay sellers

I think that's mostly unused character designs.

Into the trash it went, just like the talentless trash it referred to.

One large, extra spicy nurse, coming right up!

Would you like any sauce with that?

They were all beta concepts for a character at some point.

They are a mix of the 1 and 2's.

I might as well say it here...Lately I've been working really hard on the DanganGames and I keep asking for suggestions and help from everyone here and no-one seems to want to help...besides 4 people who I ask off thread because no-one seems to want to help...and it really hits me cause I feel like i'm doing nothing for no reason. And also the part where I get even more upset because I feel like i'm annoying everyone or bothering them with what I do kicks in.....

I was still warned tho...

I would pour some hope on her!

You are so right... From antagonist to... well, someone who is there

How was today's Zetsubou hen's episode? I haven't come around to watch it yet

It makes up for Mondays episode because everything happens.

I'm kind of regretting it, since shipping to Denmark form a non-EU country means extra fee to pay. But you're only notified about this the moment our post service gets their hands on my package. Any normal person wouldn't know this. Who the hell checks out import rules for some plastic? God dammit I hate this post service

First of all, you're not annoying anyone. If you did, they would've told you.

Second of all, a lot of people like the Dangangames. Just look at people replying to every single post you make

Crazy

You ain't seen nothin' yet
B-B-B-Baby, you just ain't seen nothin' yet
Here's something that you never gonna forget
B-B-B-Baby, you just ain't seen nothin' yet

Such a great theory it was

It gets very pink

That's technically still in topic since it's an "event" we have.

Sorry, many of us are a little lazy. Not really sure what I could do desu

Very, VERY pink

Does your wife bring you drinks ?

what did i just watch...
this episode fills me with despair...

Remember - it can still happen.

Some could say it was too pink...

STOP BULLSHITTING ME!

Nope, where this shows Izuru as a bloodthirsty murderer, he only actually killed one person and was framed for the rest.

Also, don't know if anyone has posted this yet, but I found it on /a/ if anyone wants to try and verify these names.

Half of it was censored though...

Not pink enough for me, I wanted the pink Izuru...

Don't you dare fall into despair!

Sorry is not happening the next Killing game is DR1

if it happens it will be Junko or someone else

You wouldn't be annoying anyone, Pryle. We all really appreciate what you do around here and what you represent to all of /drg/.

As for more anons helping out, there isn't too much we can do there, sadly. We can hope that as the weeks go on more and more people make an effort to make DanganGames great. But you can always be confident that everyone here really appreciates what you do. You make weekends here so exciting, and contribute a lot to thread activity. Nobody can say otherwise!

God that was so bullshit too.

>implying mass murders can happen only in killing games

Really? It filled me with joy. Such creative murders. It was wonderful

LIKE A VAGINA!

>go on /a/ thread
>shitposting waifu wars and everybody is at eachother's throats

>go on Veeky Forums thread
>circlejerk of maximum proportions

>go on /v/ thread
>civil discussion of the game and anime

????

Still too softcore imho.

Why are we not still doing phrasing?

Why do I have a feeling I've just done a very, very bad thing?

You sound like my fucking fiance, I swear she gets off to this kind of stuff.

>/v/
>civil discussions
Ahahaha. In what alternate universe?

I was on /v/ earlier. The very first post is someone shittalking horriblesubs and people saying kys to each other. That's not a civil discussion of either the game or the anime

>/v/
>Civil discussion

Don't fall into despair, SoudaPoster! Trust me, it's not worth it!

You have done an amazing thing, Souda user

You did a great job, thank you.

I thought this was griffith for a second.

Thanks, anons. It was tedious but hopefully worth it!

I can't unsee it now.

ALL HAIL SOUDANON
youtube.com/watch?v=nsBByTiKfyY

I had a feeling you'd appreciate it the most, KomaedaLOVE!

If anyone else wants anything transparent, I can give it a shot if you'd like!

Some transparent Izuru? But it could be hard cuz hair...

I can try it. Got a specific picture or scene you can send me?

Alright.....i'll see how this weeks goes and if it doesn't go well then i'll stop...

Maybe this one? I love like he's just peeking here.

Sure thing! I'll do my best!

that's gonna be a great "what's going on in this thread" reaction image

NOTHING WRONG

I've been wanting murders like this in the series. The shovel scene was just wonderful to be honest. Imagine dying a slow death by the person who killed your loved one right in front of you. Its too good, the despair captured on her face was 10/10

SOFT AND SWEET!

yep you two are exactly the same, even her favorite character is mikan.

Plot twist - they're actually the same person.

On a lighter note
what would each girl be like in bed?

Delusional

MY user