GT350 Color Preference

So I sold my 2015 Yas Marina Blue M4 awhile back and now have a 2017 GT350 on order. I picked Avalanche Grey with Painted Black roof. No stripes.

I'm wondering if stripes are obligatory on a Shelby. All of the iconic Shelby's have stripes and I think they look great, but there's something about a clean simple paintjob that I find more appealing.

Advice appreciated. The color options for '17 are:

- Lightning Blue (love it without stripes)
- Ruby Red (love it without stripes)
- Triple Yellow (pretty much 100% no on this one)
- Oxford White (love the race car white look on this one)
- Magnetic (black stripes may look decent)
- Avalanche Gray

pls halp

>grey and black

sounds pretty fucking boring. how can you have such shit taste

red sports car here. eat shit

>Not getting the black on black

How are you supposed to be witnessed to enter valhalla now?

I'm the guy that's going to install your stripes.
Go magnetic or I'll fuck your shit up because you have no taste.
I also know the guy that does the tint and paint protection, don't piss me off dude.
PS. Remember- I'll have your keys.
In las Vegas.
They don't lock these doors at night...
Go ahead and try me, I'll start a "nigger aids cum mixed with Vegas hooker blood on anons seat" thread day after you drop your shit off.

I've always liked Fashion Grey/black on GT3's. The shelby isn't boring in any way, the paint should not be what makes the car exciting. Thats my reasoning in color choice.

>pic related. not fashion grey tho

pls explain. you work on the production line?

Magnetic with what stripes? Or stripe delete?

Also opinion on Grabber Blue/White stripes pls.

Avalanche Gray/White stripes for reference.

Whats it like being rich?

white with blue stripes is classic shelby

When you order a "350" or. "Supersnake"
Its shipped to the shop in las Vegas (in las Vegas motor speedway industrial zone)
You ordered avalanche grey. Only thing that looks good with that is a darker grey/black.
If you don't get the darkest grey available, I'm gonna fuck your shit up(I'll know its you, we only had 4 avalanche greys this year).

Absolutely, but I feel like that combo is highly overdone. Ruby Red/White Stripes?

"Magnetic" is a color, its between black and carbon.

blog posts get hidden

Yes I get that, but when you choose magnetic you can do "less stripe" or add Black, White or even Blue (not doing that) stripes.

Magnetic with white stripe attached.

I guess it doesn't show up on the computer when you order.
You can order stripes the same co!or as base color. Might have to talk to salesman about it.
Some cars it looks awesome- since its plastic stickers and a flat color compared to high gloss clear coat.
Blacks looks the best.
Basically choose the darkest grey/Black stripes or I'm going to hide a crack pipe in an air vent or buried under the upoholstery somewhere so you go to prison 5 years from now when the drug dog finds it.
Your choice bro.

What's the matter OP? Can't afford a lambo you poorfag?

Even though it's generic and widely over done, I think the standard Shelby colors look the best on the 350.

Saw one 2 weeks ago that was exactly what you said, black on black stripes. It looked absolutely fucking disgusting.

If it's a Shelby it's gotta be White with Blue Stripes for muh heritage.

But really it's your car so choose whatever you want lol.

Every car should come with stripes, they just look better with them imo. Also one with stripes will most likely be worth more in the future.

Here we have a legit thread with a guy who has a Gt350 on order and a guy who works at some stage of it's processing. A true 1% on this board and we're all more concerned with benchracing and talking about cars we don't own

btw get Oxford White with Shelby Stripes OP, cmon. Or the all gray that user suggested is cool too