/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, August 25th:
357 – Battle of Strasbourg: Julian, Caesar (deputy emperor) and supreme commander of the Roman army in Gaul, wins an important victory against the Alemanni at Strasbourg (Argentoratum).
1543 – The first Europeans and firearms arrive in Japan.
1830 – The Belgian Revolution begins.
1939 – The United Kingdom and Poland form a military alliance in which the UK promises to defend Poland in case of invasion by a foreign power.

>News
EU4 Rights of Man DLC announced

EU4 DD18/08
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-18th-of-august-2016.963425/

CK2 DD 19: The end is nigh
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-19-the-end-is-nigh.963090/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!IkNwBRKR!WI_JYByFpRFzXLx3d1uD2A

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!TVA2RByJ!tuh0k4SR5gXPLtmxsMd4KZ0at9gY5s5_oV70ui8A4B0

>>[EU4] - Expensive Warfare Mod 1.0
pastebin.com/gThqFi54

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.5.5 - 29/07/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V8
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2] Many Houses Divided - v 0.0.1.1
dropbox.com/s/jso7qa1c4ystej7/MHD.rar

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

newgeology.us/presentation32.html
trueorigin.org/spetner1.php
trueorigin.org/creatheory.php
evidentcreation.com/TRM-Logerr.html
darwins-god.blogspot.nl/
bible.ca/archeology/bible-archeology.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=jMr278CMAIA
youtube.com/watch?v=FvzMIJla28g
youtube.com/watch?v=shyI-aQaXD0
youtube.com/watch?v=Gjvuwne0RrE
youtube.com/watch?v=c1ufK04tjOI
youtube.com/watch?v=TJ-3fP4H8Ss
youtube.com/watch?v=0WE57wllfIc
youtube.com/watch?v=rovovsBCQWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gFgohPpu0rE
youtube.com/watch?v=lktmmd7YnD8
genesispark.com/exhibits/evidence/historical/dragons/
youtube.com/watch?v=niDCq3TbvOo
bibliotecapleyades.net/sitchin/sitchinbooks03_03a.htm
soundchristian.com/man/
genesispark.com/exhibits/evidence/historical/ancient/dinosaur/
genesispark.com/exhibits/evidence/historical/ancient/pterosaur/
genesispark.com/exhibits/evidence/historical/ancient/plesiosaur/
youtube.com/watch?v=Kx9MpwDY82U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

This really made me think

WTF
I
HATE
EVOLUTION
NOW

first

The earth is approximately 6000 years old and God exists.

>Evolution Debunked

>Errors in Evolutionary Thinking

>Darwin's god
darwins-god.blogspot.nl/

>Archeological evidence for the Bible

>Evolutionism: The Greatest Deception of All Time

>Refuting Evolution and Bill Nye

>Kent Hovind destroys Evolution

>Evolution is a myth

>The Greatest Lie Ever Told

>Dr. Jonathan Sarfati (chess master) blows Evolutionism out of the water

>The Terror of Evolutionism

>The Pagan Roots of Evolutionism (Darwinism is a religious cult)

>Tracing Genesis Through Ancient Culture

>Overwhelming Evidence for a Global Flood

>Dinosaurs are not "millions" of years old

I'm going to get banned (because fedora mods) so make sure to copy and save this post.

Truth does not fear investigation. All the scientific facts point towards creation.

lads, i need help, what's an interesting campaign at the charlemagne start?

Daily reminder Evolution is a myth and its 100% legit to fuck your close kin.

>charlemagne start?
kys.

Is the creationist gone?

I'd wait for the next patch

Is the evolutionist gone?

really makes you think...

Ok I have a full proof plan to make /gsg/ great again

1. Shut down the discord group that raids the thread.

(Most of the non-modders on there are cancer by doing this you eliminate liquorlad and make liquor great again)

2. Join or create a new mp group led by popular modders who are moderate. Make sure a majority of /gsg/ is a part of it so it dosent turn into a steamgroup.(Moderate meaning not as extreme as R&I who harnesses and doxxes steamgroup members and not as radical as Cobrah who shits up threads with drama)

3. Ask Meneth to create an HPM suggestion thread on Reddit and hand over updated links of mods to him regularly so Reddit dosent have an excuse to go on the general

4. Known shitposters and steamgroup members are welcome into the mp after a formal apology. Also a proper vetting system analyzing users who have been in every steamgroup. So they can't fuck it up

5.liquor,willy,waggle,kaiser,grandi,alex,rob and steamgroup become word filters or result in a 2-3 day ban.

We are going to make /gsg/ great again folks!

>its 100% legit to fuck your close kin.
"Inbreeding" is the biggest Jew meme ever. "No goy, don't fuck somone of your own rwce, it'll make your kids retarded!"
Literally no proof incest causes deformations

Good post.

based drumph poster.

lads

Are we posting images that make us thing?

based

>Truth does not fear investigation. All the scientific facts point towards creation.

Yet creationists willfully ignore and slander any evidence that goes against their way of thinking

Really makes you think

It's not really that it's more likely to cause deformations that is the lie (cause you can see the logic in that), it's just that it's also just as likely to create a super child between two super parents. Which makes incest a pretty neutral thing in those terms.

All talk and no action, at least the creationism memer is taking things into his own hands!

>mfw Chinese predate god
Truly glorious

You're not some mutant animal that crawled out of a soup.
Man is made in the image of God.

All races/ethnicities can be traced back to Noah's 3 sons:

A. Four Sons of Ham:
1. Mizraim (Egypt)
2. Cush (Sudan, Ethiopia)
3. Put (Lybia)
4. Canaan (Hivites, Jebusites, Arvadites, Girgashites, Amorites, Arkites, Sinites, Hittites,
Sidonians, Perizzites, Zemarites)

B. Five Sons of Shem:
1. Elam (Arabia)
2. Asshur (Assyria)
3. Lud (Lydians)
4. Aram (Aramaic, Armenia, Mesopotamia, Syria)
5. Arphaxad (From which Abraham descended)

C. Japheth's Descendants (14 Nations came out of Japheth):
The immediate descendants of Japheth were seven in number, and are represented by the nations designated Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Mesech, and Tiras; or, roughly, the Armenians, Lydians, Medes, Greeks, Tibarenians, and Moschians, the last, Tiras, remaining still obscure. The sons of Gomer (Ashkenaz, Riphath and Togarmah) were all settled in the West Asian tract; while the sons of Javan (Elisah, Tarshish, Kittim and Dodanim or Rodanim) occupied the Mediterranean coast and the adjacent islands.

Seven Sons of Japheth
1. Javan (Greece, Romans, Romance -- French, Italians, Spanish, Portuguese)
2. Magog (Scythians, Slavs, Russians, Bulgarians, Bohemians, Poles, Slovaks, Croatians)
3. Madai (Indians & Iranic: Medes, Persians, Afghans, Kurds)
4. Tubal (South of Black Sea)
5. Tiras (Thracians, Teutons, Germans, Scandinavian, Anglo-Saxon, Jutes)
6. Meshech (Russia)
7. Gomer (Celtic)

bibliotecapleyades.net/sitchin/sitchinbooks03_03a.htm
soundchristian.com/man/

>the ancient chinese alphabet is banned in germany
you cant make this shit up

It's kinda of like the holocaust in that you really shouldn't investigate it just to keep your world view and sanity in tact.

Based

Mods should REALLY reintroduce the practice of banning the troll and everyone who fell for him

maybe

i just wanted to talk about crusader kings :(

my liege you have cancer now

>Levantine
>Brown
What the fuck?

Sorry, my liege. But for the sake of your health, I'm going to have to remove your testicles.

WTF
T
F

I HATE EVOLUTION NOW

Haven't been active here for about 2 years, anyone care to share how the mods are for HoI4 before I decide to purchase it?

What about Native Americans and Abos? Checkmate, Christians.

t. muhammed al rahood il faqin bin mohammed din rashidun

>Evolution Debunked

>Darwin's god
darwins-god.blogspot.nl/

>Evolution is a myth

I'm going to get banned (because fedora mods) so make sure to copy and save this post.

Truth does not fear investigation.

He's actually 0% Levantine. His father (who died of cancer, of course) is Bedouin and his mother is Egyptian. I have no fucking clue as to why he's Orthodox and Levantine. Levantines should be using the Greek portraits, though.

>embed embed
Why?

But what about Jesus and Japan.
Japanese descended from Jesus sempai.

Speaking of religions why are Gnostics (Bogomilists) a heresy of Christianity in EU games?

i really really really like this picture

After nearly 6 years of brutal warfare, the Soviet Union has triumphed over the European Fascists. Proletarian governments friendly to the USSR have arisen in Finland, Poland, Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia, Albania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Austria, Denmark, Luxembourg, and Germany. However, the work has not yet finished, Western Europe, and Italy remain "democratic," run by corrupt and greedy capitalists. The Red Army already racing East in preparation of an invasion of China, Korea, and Japan, if only to deny the Western Powers a potential powerbase in the region.

>Evolution Debunked

>Darwin's god
darwins-god.blogspot.nl/

>Evolution is a myth

Truth does not fear investigation.

>Levantines should be using the Greek portraits, though.
T.

Man lived with dinosaurs. It's not a coincidence that almost every culture or civilization spoke of dragons, serpents or giant lizards.

genesispark.com/exhibits/evidence/historical/ancient/dinosaur/

genesispark.com/exhibits/evidence/historical/ancient/pterosaur/

genesispark.com/exhibits/evidence/historical/ancient/plesiosaur/

History is filled with humans encountering dinosaurs.

Combine this with the fact that fresh dinosaur tissue has been discovered, it completely destroys the idea that dinosaurs lived "millions" of years ago.

wtf i dislike evolution now

>it took him 6 years to win as USSR
Im confused

TWAS

>an Abbasid is leading the independence revolt against the Abbasids
????????
Out of all portraits in the game, the Greek ones are the closest to what they actually look like.

wtf all my life was a lie :O

East Asians descended from the Hittites.

What about north africans, Iberians, Northern Europeans, north and south americans?

"How often have you heard evolutionists say: "There's really no disagreement among reputable scientists when it comes to evolution." Or: "Evolution is settled science." Creation Moments has heard such statements fall from the lips of Richard Dawkins, PZ Myers, Eugenie Scott and many others, too numerous to mention.

Clearly these evolutionists are all working off the same page in their playbook. They're also showing that they aren't thinking clearly. Why? Because they are writing books, making films and giving speeches tearing down scientists who disagree with them. But wait - didn't they just say that there's no disagreement among reputable scientists and we're dealing with settled science?

By saying things like this, evolutionists believe that people can be easily fooled by one of the oldest logical fallacies in the book - the argumentum ad populum. As used by evolutionists, this fallacy can be stated like this: "Since all scientists believe in evolution, evolution must be scientifically correct."

Even if the first part of this assertion were true - which it isn't - the second part does not logically follow. It's like the child who tries to justify some undesirable behavior by saying, "It must be okay because all the kids are doing it." Besides, if scientific truth is determined by majority vote or by what most scientists believe at a certain point in time, then Darwinism itself would have been rejected when it was first proposed.

The argumentum ad populum is an illogical way for evolutionists to sway people to their position. Watch out for it whenever it's used by others ... and avoid using it yourself as you seek to defend biblical truth."

wth i hate evolution now

>no replies

Yeah, nah, /gsg/ has reached beyond the times of Turk's Layer and desuspam.

r8

>even the Ummayads couldn't escape the elective monarchy meme

THIS DLC IS BULLSHIT
>WILLIAM THE BASTARD DIED OF CANCER

If Germany goes to war with Britain I might finally have the chance to take the Malay peninsula. At the very least, I can eat some more of Dutch Indonesia.

>buying GOY$
just pedophile the game lad

wtf i hate evolutionists now

Not enough baptism/10

>he's back

T. Leb

Why do you need wheat to make liquor? You can make liquor out of other things

Dr. Jonathan Sarfati in his talk about Nye has shown that evolutionists/atheists are anything BUT logical.

The majority of the claims that evolutionists make are based on faith or imagination, not actual science.

What would we expect to observe if everything was Created by God less than 10,000 years ago, and there was a literal worldwide flood?

We would expect to find thousands of feet of sedimentary rock all over the earth. Check, that is what we find, sedimentary layers averaging a mile deep.

We would expect to find billions of dead things, quickly fossilized, in the layers of sedimentary rock. Check, that is what we find.

We would expect to find a vast array of animals each created for their own niche, that cannot change outside of their kind. Check, that is what we find.

We should be able to find large coal deposits, made up of huge rafts of floating plants torn loose in a flood, all over the earth. Check, that is what we find.

We should be able to carbon date, which is only good to about 60,000 years, coal, oil and diamonds. Check, that is what we find.

soundchristian.com/man/

This article answers your questions.

I love strategy games, but I'm shit at them

I don't understand the racial/ethnic situation with the Roman empire vs Byzantine empire vs today.

People say Byzantine was a continuation of Rome. Was Roman nobility Italian, primarily northern Italian? Likewise what were Byzantines? Were they kebabs or have the demographics of those regions changed tremendously (dunno what and if the Islamic conquest changed)? If Byzantine nobility wasn't the same as Roman nobility, in what ways were they connected?

If you replaced modern day Japanese with Kenyans but kept the infrastructure, etc., would that be a "continuation of the Japanese empire"? And if this analogy is bad, how?

______________________________________________________________________________________________fuq u gaiboi______________________________________________________________________________________________

If an IP gets enough reports from enough people the person can't post anymore, so why the fuck is he still posting? Do your job faggots.

>hating lebs
pic related or t. Mohammad

Who's ready for a giant independent Christian Egypt?
Actually I'm a on the Ukrainian.

Who says it's one guy
Also he can just reset his router

>bans work
lad. . .

>unironically being a slav

Fair enough, carry on.
Download World in Flames 2 and play Germany.

At least I can squat.

I am, in fact, ironically a slav thank you very much

>that Bolghar khan who is infamous for his harsh persecution of Christians converted the Bolghars to Christianity
Epic

dubs gets to decide my daughter's name

That's just what a leb would say
God, lebs should get glassed

Yes it is. I'm waiting for a hotfix now, can't play it this way.

I didn't hear of any goods mods for HoI4.

NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES AND SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH ON THE AFTERLIFE:

Near death experiences prove Christianity! We find testimonies of atheists, Buddhists, Muslims, etc. claiming they died, went to the afterlife and Jesus saved them and gave them another chance. There are countless testimonies just on YouTube alone and the people that ventured into the afterlife describe the Christian concept of life after death. If NDE’s were open to interpretation, we would find testimonies of people saying that when they died, they met Allah or Muhammad or Buddha. But since we only find testimonies of people saying they were saved by Jesus, we have additional evidence that Christianity is the truth. When Muslims die, they don’t hallucinate about Allah and when Hindus die, they don’t hallucinate about reincarnation. What we see is the truth of Christianity being preached by those that died and came back. Besides the countless testimonies we have of near death experiences, we also have scientific research and evidence that verifies the existence of the afterlife. Here is a link to studies and research done by respected doctors: near-death.com/science/evidence.html I encourage you to examine the evidence these doctors present for the afterlife.

Scoffers claim that NDE's are just a chemical reaction in the brain, but this has been proven wrong.
1. It would not make you float above your body and see everything that is happening in the room. Some could even accurately describe what was happening in the next room.
2. It would not make someone who has never heard/cared about Jesus, see Jesus in the afterlife. If a Muslim died, he would expect to see Mohammed or Allah. youtube.com/watch?v=Kx9MpwDY82U

Red = Relevant
Blue = Shit

Katrina

Slutskova

I've missed you, pal, I took a break to visit Zollern castle.

>Who's ready for a giant independent Christian Egypt?
>That's just what a leb would say
Egypt sure is a funny way to say Lebanon

Hillary Rodman Clinton

Are you Protestant or Catholic?

Wilhelm

GLASS
SOME
LEBS

Varya

thoughts?

Any healthy male who does NOT find his female family members attractive is homosexual, and therefore mentally ill.

/r/ing blank world maps I can depict my autism on