>Post your non existing whips and rate them
>Talk about cars you want
>Complain about cars
>All GTA's cars are welcome
>Mods are not welcome as much

Anyone excited for 811?

>"it's an automatic"

Biggest problem of GTA IMO
Thankfully there are some scripts that fixes that problem.

can I help you

V12 or LWB?

vr00m

V12 LWB

no compromises baby.

Is that suppose to be an E-class? what is that stuff on the door? does the car have abs?

E/C63 Mockup

Armor plating

Yes ABS

Miss the true Rancher.
The one in GTA V sucks.
If we had at least option for SWB...

and for weekends.

OK i'm out

That's nice, but I would go for normal color and ditch bug catcher.

Who /Carbonizzaire/ here?

Two actually.
Love how it drives, love the looks, I feel it's a comfy car to drive in.
One is tuned and all that, the white is complete stock part from armor and aesthetics.
Just got back, and missed everything between the beach buggy patch till now.

But my go to car is the Felon Coupes
Anybody else drive their own car ingame?

I haven't played in months, might look up what the patch is. I love how it drives too and won a fuckload of races with it, I just hate how atrocious it suddenly becomes once you're on dirt or wet road, you're fucked in a race if you come across them.

>race
>other players
What magic is this?

Some times you get incredibly lucky and find a server where randoms don't just want to freeroam death match or race shitty supers.

Yet I'm one of those that almost never do any missions or races since I like free roaming and initiate races or adventures on the go.
Too bad people think free roam is a big death match only.

UNDERAGE BTFO OF MY BIARD REEEEEEEEEEE

>BTFO
fucking summer

>tfw see another Carbo driver on the road
>drive on up and honk horn
>spend the next hour either setting waypoint races across the map or just running rings around Kurumashitters trying to kill us

It's always a nice feeling when you meet up with other drivers and just have genuine fun. And can't blame you, sick of joining a race just to find it's a super race. Tempted to play this game again but get depressed looking at all the people on the friends list who dropped the game ages ago.

I only have two three people that play this game (one from the PS3 days, migrated to PC).
Teamspeak with them daily but they only play overmeme.