Has a human being ever existed that's ever said, "Man, I'm sure glad I bought this BMW. Surely...

Has a human being ever existed that's ever said, "Man, I'm sure glad I bought this BMW. Surely, I will continue to buy BMWs after I made this intelligent purchase!"

There are people who thought the grill ain't big enough.

Everything prior to E60/E92/E...65? Bangle-7...is fine, though.

Yet I still want to own a high performance BMW some day. Just has to be done, can't say that about Audi.

>BMW resembles garbage

Seems about right.

>OP mad he has to ride the bus

Im betting that faggot OP, has never been in a BMW, let alone been in the driver seat.

Yes my dada owns a e46 330i and now he is looking at X1s for retirement. He is my dada. Not me.

Yes. BMW produces fans like no other brand. I don't know why is this a joke on Veeky Forums but BMWs are probably universally most loved cars out of all brands (besides Alfa Romeo). That says something.

Bought a 6-cyl E36 as a daily. Parts are cheap, haven't had any major issues with it aside from some minor underbody rot that I fixed myself. Lowered on cheap coilovers with wider than factory wheels and tires, rest of the car is stock. Handles like a fucking boss and is actually fun to drive even though it's slow.

>Has a human being ever existed that's ever said, "Man, I'm sure glad I bought this BMW

>t BMWs are probably universally most loved cars out of all brands

i've owned 6 BMWs and I sure as fuck will buy more in the future
great cars
i've also owned an Audi, fuck audis

Sure has, here's live proof. Happy owner of an old V12 7 series here, thinking about buying a second 7 series as my daily.

>BMWs are probably universally most loved cars out of all brands

What year did they put a v12 in any bmw?

I know they put a v10 in the m6 but I thought that was the biggest engine they used in production cars

1988 was the first with the E32 7, followed by the 1995 E38 7 series

7 series has had V12's since the 80s

the V10 was used in the M5 sedan/wagon as well
They've been using V12s since the 80s and they still do, the 2016-2017 760i/m760i still has the v12

yeah, me
>tfw adore my 540i wagon
>tfw looking at 2.8l Z3's to enjoy as a DDs then turbo down the road

that said, FUCK anything built after 2006 by them, with the possible exception of the 128/135/1M and the current 2 series

t. Samefag

>non-M bumper
>no spoiler
Why are the older non-M cars so much prettier? The only thing worth a damn shit about those M-packets is the suspension and exhaust.

everyone who owns one buys another.
what does that tell you

>buys a 4l wagon
>it isn't a diesel
Not a true family man.

the later models didn't have m kits either.. the only difference is the bumper trim and rocker trim was painted.

but ya the m bumper looks like shit imo. the early models look the best with the unpainted trim.

Thats the problem with BMW, their older cars were great, current ones are just shit price/performance ratio and overrated crap.

You can say the same about Applefags too. Still overpriced shit.

>that said, i can't actually afford any modern bmw

>540i
>not a 4.4l v8
wut

>le new ones are bad meme
no

overpriced, but not shit.

I've literally met no one that has bought another.

Either the maintenance is overpriced shit, or it's a hassle, or the car just isn't any better than any other car. They've established their name and identity MANY years ago and they're still cruising on with that, and chumps that don't know any better about cars are still buying them because of the established name.

Anyone owning a BMW today is a straight up sucker, and return buyers are the dumbest of all.

Nice projections, we know that you're poor, ok
Now kys
>only good things about M cars vs non-M is the exhaust and suspension
really? and what about the engine? lmao

ok time for your nap and autism pills timmy

>M packet is M car
>being literate
>on my Veeky Forums

Look at this victim of US education system everyone!

the grill always looked like old man hairy nostrils to me

I definitely want to buy at least one beemer throughout my life time, I know it would be the furtherest thing from an intelligent decision but you gotta experience some things at least once.

>bmws are the most loved....

Wrong, Porsche is.

I wanted to buy e38 740, but couldn't find one in decent condition and worth the money. Eventually I bought an e34 540 touring, because I got basically the same engine + gear box in a more rare car. I would hesitate now when it comes to e38 or something from late 90s. I definitely wouldn't buy anything newer. I'd love to buy an older BMW - e34 feels too new for me

My dad bought a CPO 125i and regretted it a year later.

>runflats kept going flat
>weird electrical issues
>melted-looking beltine started to bother both of us
>handled like sex
>sounded like whatever
>shifted like, whenever
>not cool enough to justify maintenance (and it was still under warranty)
>barely big enough to be practical (but it was)

He sold it and got a loaded last-gen Mazda 3 Touring instead
He loves it and compares it to the Jag XK150 he had in his youth.

Let's say we have $15k to spend on a sports car, name a better choice than an E46 M3?

>inb4 GeeMhm

A lot of people, actually.

It has nothing to do with being poor since the price range isn't the issue, but the quality is. Ironic of you to talk about projecting though when no one even mentioned anything about the cost.

Spoiler alert: He's making the comparison to feel better about driving a FWD economy car, not because it i actually anything like the Jag.
Also
>tires kept going flat
>keeping the run flats anyway, especially after they were proven to be bad
>automatic 1-series
Shiggy
You would have to pay me to buy a 125i, but jesus I wouldn't be that stupid about it.

>bitches about the repair cost
>price isn't an issue
Pick one, and only one.

So did that E91 go poorly for you?

So picking a better car in the same MSRP range or higher would make someone poor because they don't want to deal with/pay for BMW's shit maintenance issues?

Family members and friends own/have owned them, and have all loved them. I've driven a few of them, and they're all fun as hell

I fucking hope more people say that.
I fix them for a living and they have by far the easiest plastic clips- it's like they designed them to take off again. Plus the whole car can be taken apart with an 8mm socket and air ratchet.
[spoiler] unlike literally any other brand, and I'm looking at you, Mercedes, GM, and especially Ford [/spoiler]

Why does bmw cause so much overwhelming butthurt when audi and mercedes are objectively worse in every way?

You've been memed. They aren't very problematic until they've had four owners and have a heap of miles, and some moron on Veeky Forums buys one for $2k. They're pretty solid new, except basic maintenance costs a bit more.

Memes.
Because BMW has the reputation for being the sportier of the three, and thus people treat is as such throughout the car's life, leading to it being ragged out by the time someone on Veeky Forums can afford it.

BMW is the Ford of Europe. There are awesome ones and shitty ones and there have been for a long time and will continue to be both

yes, it's just not interesting to drive at all

92 e36 325is
literaly ran the car to the ground had just purchased a 2005 325i cheap from brothers dealership. no oil changes in half its life i had it got it at 80k to -310k would mix syntetic with regular motor oil only ran on 3 disk brakes one windown broken missing door opening mechanism only driver side passanger seat. in the end i gave up on it before it gave up on me sold it cheap .
>pic related

Yes, the people that buy them under warranty.

BMW pigsnout disgusting.

>E34
>too new

Kek

Anything older is literally shitbox-tier by todays standards.

This is probably one of the most pathetic BMW threads ever, driven by the worst Veeky Forums posters ever... BMW #3, no problems since #1 and I wouldn't hesitate to buy one again.. Oh and the E46 is shit, and hardly the last good BMW...

>60 posts
>38 IPs
lel

happily

Isn't it an x-Drive 328? I'd hardly call that representative of the rest of their post 2006 lineup. The E92 M3 is a lot of fun to drive, and even the 335i are fun as well. .

I've driven both of those and they're just....eh in comparison to their earlier lineup, 128 and 135 are better
and yes i am aware an autotragic base model awd isn't representative of the entire lineup
the more i drive my 540i the more i like it