CANADA

What's up Canadians? Any meetups planned or you're going to? What's your scene like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lX8GG3dnsp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So I started talking to a few Veeky Forums people from my area. And I found out that there are only like 7-8 of us in my area (Southern Ontario). I find that hard to believe cause southern ON is pretty big.

I go to what seems like car meets in a park parking lot late at night. The men are very friendly and touchy and unfortunately they don't drive anything interesting like my car and they don't ask about my car (370Z).

Not sure if I will go back. They always go to the bathroom and I'm left by myself most of the time.

user...

Where is this?

>tfw rural alberta
>tfw you unironically browse lifted truck threads because that's the only auto scene around

time to move

What up from Mississauga.

I saw someone with Akina and speed star stickers last night. A Scion tC coupe. Are you here brother?

The car scene is pretty big in Mississauga. We have a couple parking lots that get filled from Thursday to Saturday night. Different lots for different cars and one general one.

I don't go out because I drive a Mazda 3 2.0 sedan that will never be modded. It's an econobox and I've accepted it as such.

Good ol nova Scotia where every fucking car is rusted.

cambridge fag here.
where would you plan on meeting?

Shit which part? Galt here

> A F U C K I N G L E A F
>F
>U
>C
>K
>I
>N
>G
>L
>E
>A
>F

Fucking galt for me nigga. where you at?

Winnipeg. We don't have much of a car scene or places to drive to for fun roads.

West side near westgate plaza, you?

i'm near Zehrs up at the corner of franklin and main st. I live right behind the tim hortons (tuner)

Ah yeah I know where that is. Near the Boston Pizza right?
What do you drive mang? I wonder if I've seen you around

Anyone ever drive Southwood Rd from Severn Bridge to Torrance? How shit is it?

I'm in Oshawa, hopefully goingto leave the nocar life in the next couple weeks.

a blue 2006 subaru impreza. with sti swap. 6 speed transmission, and tokiko race coilovers.
hbu?

Stock 1992 black supra

we NEED to meet now.

Your name isnt Chad, is it?

Oh shit lol cant right now. Itd be cool to meet up some time though

trying to find another car atm.
Any advice? looking for 2 doors, stick.
I might just hold off for the 2017 gt86

>6k insurance no matter the car i get in brampton
Fucking ayy lmao

F

Heading to a meet in Hongcouver today, actually.

>Brampton
>22
>$86 a month for pic related
Thanks dad, but fuck this city and fuck paying $400 a month for insurance just because you have a working dick

>Meets every weekend here in winnipeg
>My cressida still isn't ready

In Calgary there's a pretty big scene, where abouts are you?

Where my BC bros at? I know there's like at least 10 of you out there. Anybody signed up for Mission with UBCSCC this Friday?

Where my Saskies at??

>live in Niagara
>own a Ninja 250
>currently thinking of ditching the two fiddy to get a superior Nihonjin rear wheel drive classic
>if I stay with bikes and get an econobox, or go with a daily driven sports car is a big decision for me
>everyone around me who is into cars are all old men with prestigious classics, and a few hoon machines
>there's some talk in the area about getting a club together for young guys in Niagara to make it easy to get into cars

I'd definitely like to attend some meetings. Especially if we could actually drive/ride together. Last time I had to back out because I was had work the day of the meeting. But I watch these threads.
>tfw FB RX7s are ridiculous cheap here, and some might not be garbage

Bruh the Tim Horton's on Britannia tho

Who /fort mcmurray/ here?

Aren't you guys living in teepees now?

nah, we're back

youtube.com/watch?v=lX8GG3dnsp8

woah woah woah wait what
where what time and why is that the sticker that was on my miata when i bought it?

KMS Tools in Coquitlam, 3-6PM. If by sticker you mean Hustle Garage, they're the car group that's organizing the whole thing.

>tfw Quebec
>Euro meets are full of hipster faggots
>Jap meets are full of boy racers
>Merrican meets full of old people and tan douches

feels bad man, i would definitely drive to Ontario for a large Canadian Veeky Forums meet

I want to, I'd love to meet up with people here and just see all their different cars, share tips and stuff for working on your car and just have nice and interesting conversations. But I'm brown and I feel like I would not be welcome meeting up with Veeky Forums guys so I'll just stick to chatting with you all on Veeky Forums as user

No one actually takes /pol/ memes to real life, you'd be fine user.

I'm brown too and went to several meets, no one is actually autistic enough to meme in real life
And if they were they probably wouldn't go to meets in the first place

We wrench and meet all the time in the GTA, Veeky Forumstists can join our Whatsapp group:
[email protected]

To clarify, email us and then we'll add you with your phone number

All our southern ontario canadafriends are welcome to join. We're all over the place so chances are someone will be close.

You guys should join as well, we have a few in the Hamilton area.

Hope you don't plan on buying that Challenger, first line of the listing says it burned to the ground.

It's a poor choice anyway.

I'm up in fort mac fairly often. However I don't think I'd go out to car meets when I'm working, shit wipes me out.

>tfw you live in Victoria and there is no autoscene just spandex faglords

Hey br/o/s, I actually work for Hustle Garage. Meet info is on Facebook, just look up Dayshift by Hustle Garage!

You won't see my car at the meet though, I'm in Tokyo for the time being :^)

Where?

>We have a couple parking lots that get filled from Thursday to Saturday night

Yo I would love to hear more about this. Where?

>tfw just came back from Victoria
Fucking beautiful m8

Also yeah unless you have money or dedication you have no decent car

For the Southern ON folks.

there's a small subie meet at Costco at Dufferin and the 401. June 25, 7pm. We can go there and meet if people are down?

I was at UBCSCC AutoX yesterday and jesus fuck rain driving is fun.

Obviously we're not going there for the subie meet. It's just a meeting spot.

Love it out here but driving in Victoria with bikers just makes you go mental

Join the WATsapp chat. Look above for the email.

friday night legals?

Where the fuck do i buy a decent manual car in the GTA/Mississauga? All the kijiji adds for cars seem kind of high and the only decent priced cars are certified. Most people want like 3 grand for a certified car then add HST and all the cash grabs to go register it and i will be looking at close to 4k.

Not to mention insurance for a 20 year old who has never been insured before. Fucking brutal insurance in the gta it's retarded.

Insurance in Ontario in general I moved from Windsor to Vancouver and my premiums dropped from 3.5k to 1600

Oh yeah easily so fucking many of them. You guys also lack straight roads so my americanness could never handle.

Also the few classic cars i did see where kept well

Camaro I saw while there

I know someone who insures liter bikes by fucking flying to the states and dealing with an insurance company there and putting US plates on the bikes and they fucking save money. The other day I saw a Ontario plated Ducati in a high school parking lot that I know wasn't plated a month ago. Trying to figure out how that happened.

I did. why?

Man don't get an 86, instant regret will hit you soon after

Well, I live in Ottawa, and my car is too shit to be driven anywhere reliably. Some guy saw my wat sticker once though. He was cool.

I'm from nb, where bouts you from in ns I happen to be here for the next few months

Isn't that the car that got wrecked awhile ago

That's me lol. Would love to come to some meets! Hahaha.

Yeah, I see other places having meets and I feel like there's probably a lot of us in southern ON.

I find most the big meets to far. 519 or strada in chink ville

Pics or you're not gord

I meant Veeky Forums meets specifically. I don't even think we have any?

519 here, where you at

Victoria has a bit of a car scene but the guys that go to the meets are autistic faglords. If they don't know you, they won't even speak to you. I used to take my old Chevy cavalier down to the meet at tim hortons at uptown and park right next to the nicest cars and pop the hood like a boss. Got asked to leave a few times

>bringing some piece of shit no one wants to see or talk about to a meet and parking it next to nice cars to troll people
>get asked to leave
>THESE GUYS ARE AUTISTIC

you trolling us too?

Oakville bruh.
Yeah only wat has o meets I think..

I'm a truck guy, but couldn't afford a truck at the time so I did this for shits and giggles. In all seriousness though Victoria is just a town full of drift kids and old cars that only come out on Sunday. And as user said before, the spandex is extreme in the town of 2 seasons

>Quebec

I'm in Halifax. Didn't think anyone in the maritimes would post

Post car senpai. I'm sure there are more of us out there, join that WATsapp group so we can maybe arrange something like tripping to Ontario for a meetup or maybe just a small maribro meetup

Oakville fag who goes to mississauga meets here

When you put a car on your insurance to get a temp sticker just to drive it home and then have it sit for a few months not on the road does it cost anything on insurance? I only have enough money around to get this fucker home.

Ontario BTW

>wat has o meets

Is WAT based in Canada?

My pos Mazda 3 that I love. Yeah man, definitely make a group.

Join the Ontario group that the user listed above and we'll go from there

I'd go to some vancouver meets but I dont care to drive an hour to get there. Chilliwack area doesnt have much of a car scene unfortunately... there are a few guys I've seen with jdm subarus but that's about it.

No, it's an Veeky Forums meme

I also live in rural Alberta. What city are you nearest friend?
>Edmonton

The 4 Chan car was very obvious, asg much?

who's the driver?

Still looking to make this happen

>Costco at Dufferin and the 401. June 25, 7pm.

small white guy i didnt know anyone there, there was a couple of cool cars there

I like that car

You basically need two vehicles here because the winter destroys anything nice and parts are way more expensive.

Basically only classic car boomers and 'berta truck bros are Canadian car culture.

That's what's so fun about the summer is seeing all the from shitbox to god machines come out to play for a short while

There's a pretty big import culture in Western Canada. Lots here in Hongcouver, but I've seen skylines and evos all over BC and Alberta.

>tfw want to buy a manual shitbox in the GTA/Mississauga

Suffering, should i just hawk over Kijiji or what. Was looking at some manual TDI Jettas because of their mileage but no one ever responded to my texts and probably just left their adds up when the car was sold like cunts. I just want a shitbox i can call my own and actually go places because

>GTA public transit

What's your budget? You can probably get a manual corolla or something?

I would like to spend no more then like 3500-4k after HST and all the registration bullshit.