Japanese Reliability

Is it just a meme?

Hybrid reliability is a meme. Battery died, after all.

no

It just seems too concocted for it to literally die on the last lap.

Is it possible it was sabotaged? EMP?

I'll take the bait.

>judging reliability for road cars based on a 24 hour non stop race of a race car built specifically for this race

What about German Reliability

No, stop being obtuse. It's a 24h endurance race, shit hits the fan all the time. It just happened to be the last lap this time. And it wasn't the first time by any means.

both audi and porsche had one car with mecachnical problems

Yes. I buy cars based on the country who won the lemans

how many cars do you buy a year?

Go figure

I haven't yet, but I will.

I don't think you're using that saying correctly..

Your*

no

I thought he made it around the track on battery power? I don't think the battery died.

I was rooting for Toyota, if they fucking ran out of gas they deserved to lose that race.

kekekeke

Stupid ESL faggot

Leave me alone I know what I'm doing.

Germ car confirmed as best car

Toyota also ran into electrical problems 2 years ago on the final hour of the race.

Only idiots would have thought otherwise anyway :^)

rounding errors
if it wasn't for them they would finish safetly

Haha, Japan on suppuku watch!

>Japanese Reliability Is it just a meme?
>Battery died, after all.

Just wait until you use chinese parts instead.

The shame, goy, the shame!

Everytime japan loses at something i feel a bit happy about a weeaboo raging about it.

basically the only reason i hate japan at anything is because weebs

There were so many weebs raging on Veeky Forums, it just made me that much happier.

Toyota can not compete with Euros because they can not get over their Japanese need to save face and hide problems.

That right there is the face of a stubborn old idiot, getting absolutely rekt. I fucking love it.

One of the current theories is that it was actually a turbo failure of some sort, apparently overheard as one of the toyota engineers was brainstorming wtf happened.

>some guy at Veeky Forums got so triggered at a shitposter posting anime girls he knows hate a whole country because of it

KEK