Previous: >[White Beach of Healing from 11.8 to 31.8]
Part 1
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160811.php#nav
Part 2
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160822.php#nav
- Fuyuki must have been cleared to access the event
- Welfare Scat Assassin 4* as reward
- New mystic code [Brilliant Summer]
- New ascension material added [Shell of Recollection] required for ascending the time limited servants
>Summer Gacha part 2:
Arturia Archer 5*
Marie Caster 4*
Martha Ruler 4*
Everyone is limited.
-Event CEs:
5* Nightingale CE: Guts (1 turn), NP gain by 15% - Oil and Cement drops +1
5* In the navy CE: Quick cards by 10%, NP starts at 50% - Ishuca alloy and Iron drops +1
4* Edison & Co CE: Recover 200 HP per turn, Arts cards by 8% - Eadrom alloy and Stone drops +1
3* Dr.P CE: reduction of damage from status (-100), Debuff resist up by 5% - Realta alloy and Wood drops +1
All CEs will gain a second effect during the second part of the event
New servants ascension
imgur.com/gallery/jRWf7

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones, & androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- news.fate-go.jp/2016/xbalo9/
- Shakes, Phantom, Benkei, Ceasar, ROMA, Tesla, Curry Bros., Frank and Lancer Alter to bond 10
- Upcoming Prisma Ilya event confirmed

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Alternate servant/CE database
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>Complete materials
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/YFKxj
twitter.com/comptiq/status/769022990008844288
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who /jeanne/ here!

Ozzy!

>He's just going to be a CE

Are you ready for lewd lolis?

Bond CE when?

Best boy.

I've been ready all my life.

I can't wait to see reddit triggered

tfw you refunded during swimsuits so you prob wont be able to refund during prillya collab.

1st for Best Event

Hope it comes out 2~3 months later so I have enough quartz to 10 roll.

I want to have sexual intercource with Marie Antoinette!

newfag here, the fuck was this shit?

Start aging an account now and you'll be fine

Yeah.

Early on in the game DW was way more incompetent and didn't know what they're doing compared to currently.

You're basically blessed at the moment that you experience shit the way you do. Back in my day shit was way more clunky and events were worse.

Can Sakura get in on one fucking thing without being an irritating liability that just fucks everything up?

Never gets old.

LIZ THREAD

Free bronze giveaway. No, that's not a joke.

Well, not an intentional one.

They were special quests made to get a grasp on classes. Your reward for completing them was Bronze Servants

Except for Saber and Berserker I think, their rewards were tickets or something like that

Prisma fanservice and sexualizing the characters when they're like 10 yrs old gross me the fck out. Dropped it instantly after all the tongue kissing scenes......

>yfw Emiya Alter cameo in Prillya collab

Have some cute baby bird /fgog/.

He'll get an even one day, right lads?

How lewd are we talking about?

wew, glad DW somewhat got their shit together

>There are people who thought the Prillya collab would never happen

tfw you will never suffocate in Kuro's ass

>roll one last time in this shitty gacha so I can at least leave with something, likely a P and Hector CE
>roll yet another Hector instead
Fuck this event.
Should've believed in the hopeful Prismafag.

>Swimsuit gacha was a bait after all
Who /dodgedthebullet/ here!

>literally called a retard yesterday for thinking it would happen
>it does

kek

Summoning: G-good morning! Archer, Arturia, has arrived in answer to your summons. I'm not sure whether I'll be of help in an unfamiliar class, but let's work well together from now on!

Ascension 1: It's easier to move around than before. Now I won't lose, not even to a whale!

Ascension 2: The way of the Water Blitz is profound, I must continue to devote all I have to it.

Ascension 3: Please rejoice. Because the score has reached the Champion class, a new outfit has appeared. In Water Blitz there are now none who are superior to me. As of now I will not lose, not even to a Kraken!

Ascension 4: There are seems to be no more new jackets. Till now we have been frolicking about to and fro. But, why don't we spend our time leisurely, just for today? Of course, just the two of us.

Bond 1: To be summoned sans armor, in a swimsuit... it is the first time. Though I'm not used to it, the others seem to have adapted well, so I'll be happy to help out in this form too. Yes, it's summer after all.

Bond 2: The tropical sea... it is so dazzling, hot, and full of life. Certainly, it would be disadvantageous to be in armor in this place. I have also newly modified the efficacy of my weapon.

Bond 3: Hehehe. Truth be told, I was very nervous at first. I wasn't sure if I could be of service to you, in these unfamiliar clothes and with this unfamiliar weapon. But, now it's as if I have wings! It's all thanks to you, Master.

Bond 4: It's embarrassing. By the time I realized it, I've just been doing nothing but play. Master, will you Blitz too? ...eh? Rather than that, you'd like to take a walk? Y-yes. If you will permit it, I shall guide you to the beach.

Bond 5: Penguin Cup victor's trophy. "You are the ruler of the seaside, Queen of Beach" or so it seems. It's been so much fun that I'm getting dizzy, but above all else I must thank you, Master. Before this summer ends, let's play to our hearts' content!

>Is just a collection of CEs by hiroyama that you win in quests

Not me, sadly.
I knew I shouldn't have trusted an event that had worst girl as welfare.

Kojirou is pretty cute.

I have like 300 quartz left. Which won't be enough.

I wanted Mordred and got Tamamo Lancer and Caster Cake, at least I came out with something.

She wasn't, she was the one who gave Shirou his card that let him have a chance to fight, that let him save Miyu. She rebelled and gave it to him at the cost of her life. Now her corpse is being pushed around and made mockery by and evil bastard. She already sacrificed a lot for the team, the most they can do is give her mercy and end it, and then get revenge against Julian for pulling that shit.

Also she wasn't a liability or fuck up in CCC, she's the reason everyone had even the smallest chance of living again after they died.

Dialogue 1: Exercise is important. For water athletics, let's go do some dolphin-back archery. Let's go!

Dialogue 2: No matter how fun the days are, the relationship between Master and Servant does not change. I am your sword... no, I am become the Blitz, who will blow away your lineup of rivals!

Dialogue 3: As I am now, I am neither knight nor king, but a shooter who fights on your behalf. No matter the stage, I will claim the seat of number 1.

Dialogue 4: Am I seeing things? I saw the sight of an insolent person taking my ship out without permission, and worse, using it as a surfboard. Well, for the punishment... Rhongomyniad or Excalibur, which do you think is better, Master? (When you have Mordred [Rider])

Dialogue 5: So that is the Queen of the Land of Shadows. I have heard that she was a master of martial arts, but to be able to use that many weapons is really deserving of respect. Eh, about her body? Well, if it's the me with the spear then I wouldn't lose, I guess. (When you have Scathach [Assassin])

Dialogue 6: I would like to buy some souvenirs for the Knights of the Round Table. What about matching Aloha shirts? Their grateful faces are already floating before my eyes. (When you have a Knight of the Round Table)

Dialogue 7: Sea demon? ...ah, there was such a thing, that enemy small fry. Though I would previously have fallen behind it, as I am now it is not my match. An octopus is not something to cut but something to shoot, after this let's cook it up deliciously and enjoy it. (When you have Gilles de Rais [Caster]).

I want to French kiss Illya's butt hole.

>Got Pirates
>Got fucking Waver

Who else /furrycuchan/ here

I want to sniff Illya butt

Liked things: What I like... a stage without obstacles. Having a shooting showdown from the front, that's the best feeling.

Disliked things: What I dislike... the Assassin Roller that sneaks up behind your back, or the Caster Sniper that snipes at you from afar... I think the fun in sports is in competing face-to-face in a direct contest.

Holy Grail: The holy grail? Is that a victor's trophy? Eh, yeah, I'd like to get it. When I become champion, let's take a commemorative photo together, Master.

Event: My Ex-Blitz is trembling. It seems to be time for the water police to take the stage.

Birthday: I heard that it was your birthday. I have been waiting for this time. Let's go eat the Special Grand Slam Parfait that is only limited to four meals a day.

The filename is enough to earn my ire!

That event wasn't as bad as people have made it out to be. It wasn't uncommon for people to not actually have some or all of those bronzes.

And of course, bronzes were actually fairly valuable early on for getting through the story.

>Dialogue 4: Am I seeing things? I saw the sight of an insolent person taking my ship out without permission, and worse, using it as a surfboard. Well, for the punishment... Rhongomyniad or Excalibur, which do you think is better, Master? (When you have Mordred [Rider])

Someone's gonna be grounded

>I'm not sure whether I'll be of help in an unfamiliar class

Fucking Mary Sue.

>not having EX luck and get the swimsuit servant you want with tickets only and lots of quartz still left untouched

VvevW

Someone please post "those" webms.

It's a bad joke, that's what it is.

I mean I'm saying she's dead already, this is her corpse being pulled around on strings, this isn't on her anymore. She doesn't bear responsibility being made a toy like this since she's dead. This is Julian pulling shit that he knows will break Shirou's will to keep fighting down a bit mentally.

Although as Kotomine mentioned, this might be Julian's response to Shirou killing his puppet father.

>tfw did a 10 roll even after getting the 2 swimsuit Servants I wanted
What was I thinking.

pseudo servant Shirou when?
EMIYA alter when?
>Ishtar rin soon.
>I will never have a complete Emiya x Saber team.

Before we were flooded with FP through events and milestone celebrations, bronzes were actually pretty hard to get.

I know it's still 5 more days but

It's that time again! What did you get in this Gacha that justifies that rolling was a NOT A MISTAKE?

Since when Medea dyed her hair?

Call me when Martha

heh

>Prisma event
>Ret/a/rds invade

Goddammit DW.

I got cake.

If something, the anniversary rate ups where the bait gacha for me, even though I got Heracles and Frankenstein, and two useful CEs, I got baited so bad I almost uninstalled the game.

>Dialogue 6: I would like to buy some souvenirs for the Knights of the Round Table. What about matching Aloha shirts? Their grateful faces are already floating before my eyes. (When you have a Knight of the Round Table)
What a good king.

Actually, I'm that user and I don't think it was that bad either. FP was scarce back then and any Servant you could get was a big help since there were no overpowered supports yet and gold servants were hard to come by.

I even remember I got my first Regend thanks to that "event".

>inb4 durr dw shill

I just hope this was all fake.. ._. keep your lolis outta here lol.. and this is coming from a guy who moderately enjoyed the Kaleid manga. They just don't really fit in the game. :/ dw stop milking the lolicons!

>invade
Where do you think you are?

Aloha shirt Bedivere, Gawain, Tristan, and Lancelot when?

Reddit on suicide watch.

I had 600 quartz saved up for Camelot. I decided to roll half for Archuria. Didn't get her, though I did get NP2 Martha and NP2 Marie.

Then I decided to roll some more and got another Marie, my first Imaginary Around and finally Archuria with 200 Quartz left to go.

Akkun will be the only Knight of the Rounds Servant that appears in a Hawaiian shirt.

Got Mordred and Martha and just like i used the rest of my quartz because I got what I wanted and wasn't expecting another event so soon.
Though, I did get Jannu in that roll

Time for Gawain vs Karna? I don't know, haven't read the chapter yet

imgur.com/a/YFKxj

Last I heard people were saying the scan was a fake. Is there proof it's real?

Nobu a CUTE.

I need some summer memories and pretty happy with it.
Have 120 left and just waiting until further news about Prillya collab before I blow the rest on one other servant I want.

We're still in a lewd event but we can go lewder.

Shit, its happening

Archer Arturia

>illustrated Gawain's 3rd ascension
Neat

Aside from Physical copies. COMP ACE's twitter account has also posted the update

Temporary Recruitment: Servant, Assassin. Scathach. Though I tried to adjust the Saint Graph to fit the surroundings... well, you wouldn't mind such a thing, right. I'll be in your care.

Summoning: Servant, Assassin. Scathach. I have descended here. *Umu*, in summerwear. Or is it beachwear? Whatever it is, the fact that I'm me doesn't change. I'll be in your care, Master.

Ascension 1: Because there are no extraneous bits, it's easier to move. What's wrong? Are you troubled over where to look?

Ascension 2: Yeah, this is not bad.

Ascension 3: Ah, I've finally gotten used to this. Now I'll be able to fight more seriously than before. It's been tough.

Ascension 4: I have become quite used to this outfit. I think it's about time you got used to looking at it? Heheh, it looks like that's unlikely.

Bond 1: I am not your teacher. Therefore I will not bother you too much with nagging words... but it's a good opportunity. How about running a few laps on the beach? It'll feel good.

Bond 2: It may just be in my mind, but your face seems to have become more fearless. Is that an achievement from your running? ...no, forget it. I had no intention of training you.

Bond 3: It's about time to go long-distance swimming. It's a good thing. An endless sea means that you can swim continuously to the limits of your strength. It's a good way to understand your own limitations.

Bond 4: It looks like your stamina is up to scratch. Then finally, you can do some long-distance swimming right after you run. Don't lose your concentration. Because I prepared some particularly interesting things of my own devising, you might lose your life if you make a single misstep.

Bond 5: I'm sorry... you completely went along with it. Though I said that we are not master and disciple, I put you in imminent danger of becoming prey to my creed. ...forgive me. Tonight, as an apology, I will offer my thighs as your pillow.

This is pretty crazy

You can see the moon right there. Shit got serious.

DELETHIS

So who will end up hijacking Illya's event?

Martha, Cake, Kiyohime, Sluts v 2.0 and Tamamo

I actually regret rolling tamamo since i already have waver

Taiga.

Holy crap she actually has her personality?

Nice eye-beam faggot.