$25 dollars, why not do this goys?

>yfw i actually race
>yfw i told y'all its faster around corners then a straight line
>youtube.com/watch?v=UfuMuV4fazA

Other urls found in this thread:

club3g.com/forum/3g-eclipse-gt-gts-specific/48441-exhaust-install.html#/forumsite/20491/topics/217921?page=1
club3g.com/#/forumsite/20491/topics/217921?page=1
youtu.be/-CcvMYN5dCk
youtube.com/watch?v=IHYUWZ1Citw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

COME ON Veeky Forums NO EXCUSES!!!!! GO RACE

There aren't any tracks in San Diego and Willow Springs is 3 hours away and incredibly overpriced.

Nearest track is a 2 and a half hour drive and requires proof of full track insurance, even just for track days

damn that blows....this short oval i went to is 45 away but its an elimination race only
drag strip is 1 hour 45 away with unlimited runs. ran a 16.7 with my car! not bad for 3g 4 cylinder eclipse believe it or not..

>16.7 quarter mile

That's nothing to brag about mate

My 3g eclipse can do 12.7....

Are you running stock?

better then when i ran 17.6 stock...
nah will post pic in a second.

It's na 4 cylinder and I'm 19 and saving for something not junk

Post list of mods too. I'll do the same so you can have a goal point.

Im taking mine out to the track today. I'll post times.

manifold back exhaust, heat wrapped heads, mishimoto radiator, injen tech intake, front and rear strut braces, sensen struts, all performance pro springs (lowered total of 3/4ths of an inch) 205/50/15 falken azenis soft compound tires. thats really it lolllll. its better around corners then in a straight

club3g.com/forum/3g-eclipse-gt-gts-specific/48441-exhaust-install.html#/forumsite/20491/topics/217921?page=1

Easier to list it like this.

Get gud boi. Invest a little, and you'll have a racer

>investing in a turd gen
Nah I'm buying something else...

It's not like it devalues like it is now. I've put around 25k in her, and had offers at the track for 75k

nobody has offered to pay 75 thousand for your car. show pictures and a list of mods. that bullshit club3g link was some guy not knowing how to do a simple exhaust install.

>25k in a 3g eclipse
Jesus christ, are you gunstar's cousin?

Im running a '99 2G Eclipse non-turbo cause poor, but still want to go race, cause driving fast is fun as fuck. Already got a Short Ram Air intake? What else and where to race?

>manifold back exhaust, heat wrapped heads, mishimoto radiator, injen tech intake

>4g64 n/a

kek

The link was to the thread where I pretty much walked through everything I did to it with pictures nigger.
And don't be jealous, just learn how to do things kid.
I just needed a hobby. Seems I picked an expensive one. Though to be fair, the AWD conversion and engine were 10k alone in parts so that's pretty much half of it.

club3g.com/#/forumsite/20491/topics/217921?page=1

So the link was fucky. There's the actual one. Been on my phone.

Put down a 12.1 on the quarter mile today.

bruv my stock turboless impreza is better than that

>driving round in a circle is a track in amerifat land

fucking kek

A big ass wing, a can of monster, and a vape.

>tfw only 1-25 views on all of my autocross videos

feels bad man

Lol

Quick question guys: trade my 2008 eclipse GS @ 140k km for a 2004 wrx @ 170k km?

>americans

post a link

never seen that style of racing. looks pretty fun and LOL at getting rekt by a turd gen camaro

Idk depends on how big of a piece of shit that WRX inevitably is.

>post exhaust video
>nearly 1k views
>4 likes 1 dislike
>tfw someone didn't like it

I raced once.

youtu.be/-CcvMYN5dCk

It was a lot of fun. Haven't had the time or money since then, and the subaru I used in that video is broken for now

At least he gets to run his car, can't really test a quarter mile in a bus.

one lap?
WTF?

jeez its only like $80 to get 4x15min sessions at a real racetrack here.

:^)

youtube.com/watch?v=IHYUWZ1Citw

How have you spent 25k on a car that's worth 3k with $500 worth of parts on it?