/fog/ - Fallout General

I have no idea what I'm doing edition.

Nuka World
youtube.com/watch?v=DIneiOpuS2M&feature=youtu.be

>fog/ Mod Archive
fogmods.weebly.com

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>HOW TO CONVERT SKYRIM / OBLIVION / NV / FO3 ETC MODELS TO FO4 + Bodyslide Guide
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/cfog/ Thread

>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Prewar thread: →

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sllaq9e7w0k
youtube.com/watch?v=C0f8YVkodSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WkBNKa2KXZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How dome Vau‘t a7 supevmutams make move onnemsevves win no mtevaem \eadevsmlfl v1 took The Mastevyeavs to penecnne dvppvng pvocess
How dome Vau‘t a7 supevmutams make move onnemsevves wnen anyone they kvdnap wouvd ave mstanflymme 3,500 vads/second anne enuance onne vau‘t

What expenmema‘ commons weve VauvHec trymg to test uy vockvng up a huncn of peopve win a massvve amount of exuemevy dangemus mutagemc ku57 How to kvu the fuck out of even/1mm] as fast as possvhve7
How and My does VauvHec even nave any FEV at 3H7 Dvd Bethesda nonesuy confuse WestrTek wvth Vauvmem

How does Dov Autumn get vnsvde Vau‘t 877
wny vs a GECK now a mauev manvpmauon dewce and My vs sucn a powenuv [00‘ hemg wasted on makmg a Wale! punnev iov Wale! that shomdn‘t even he vadvoacuve vn the fivst pvace7

How does Dad even know what a GECK vs and pvan a macnvne to use acomponem ne nas nevev seen mused hefove7 He may as we“ nave desvgned the Wale! punneno use unomammm

wny does yomfamevdesvgn a pmvficauon macnvne that vs capahve ofdumpmg 3“ us vadvoacuve Whale mtothe conuov voom as a Uap‘ Was Dad a psycnopaw How vs the vadvauon Hap even possvhve wnen the punnev vs not even comp‘ete anhat pom! and not actvve7
wneve dvd the Jet vn F03 come noun Theve vs no manufactmvm] capahvhty nov any semhvance of Dvanmvn vancnvng, especvauy consvdenng that D c vs supposedvy a vvievess wastevand wvth zevo vesouvces, food, ov Wale! iov no veav veason

What vn the fuck vs up win the Tavon Company7 wno vn the fuck nas enougn vesouvces and weavtn vn the D c neunove watev‘ess suuggvvng wastevand to afimd acvone anny wvth unhmvted vesomces7 What vs thew puvpose7 How domey even wovk on a \ogvsucs hasvs7

How would you fix fallout 4?

Any Donald Trump preset?

I want to make Boston Great Again

Piper suppressing her growing homosexual tendencies by convincing herself it's just a side effect of radiation

>Leave for 3 months
>Buff still hasn't provided Burmecians

What the fuck is this

Does anyone have the new raider armour screenshots?

I know this nonsense. How deep in your cups are you lad?

Whats your poison friend?

oops

What's up with that damage?

How the dick do I tell Oswald about his dead wife?

It's like a crazy public transportation guy, only on /fog and in written form

stop

I already made him

I've spent a solid couple minutes trying to decipher this. Here's what I've got.

>How do Super mutants make more of themselves without the Master's process
>How do super mutants kidnap people when they would get dosed with 3500 rads/sec going into the entrance. (The vault outside little lamplight I assume?)
>Why did Vault Tec think locking people up with dangerous chemicals was a good idea. How did Vault Tec get FEV
>How does Col. Autumn get into the vault
>Something about why a GECK is now a [something] manipulation device, and they shouldn't even have it in the first place?
>How does your dad know what a GECK is, and how could they have designed the purifier to use a GECK, when they've never seen one before.
>Something about how is the Purification Machine even possible and how DC is supposed to have no resources. (Honestly this one is the hardest to read)
>What the fuck is up with Talon Company, who has the resources to do this and why.

I got a fucking headache now.

Giff moar dialouge options and give these options more room to branch out the dialouge. That seems to be Fallout 4's biggest fundemental issue. Other things like more content for example are gravy.

good lord, I didn't notice that nefore. that's ridiculous.

I'm thinking he is 'mocking' people who have valid complaints on fallout 3 by typing like a retard? Maybe? Who knows

Looks more like a find and replace on the original.

I mean, they're not bad questions, he's probably just drunk or high off his ass.

If you type like that while drunk you are probably already dead

I found an image of a bunch of questions about Fallout 3's plotholes and I wanted to post it but I didn't want to type everything out. So I put it through one of those text detector programs, and it came out that way, but I decided to post it anyway because I spit out my drink laughing.

I am a little drunk, actually.

It's beautiful user. Really made my night.

Post the image so we can compare

O-ok so I did the wineglass tutorial in blender and it turned out ok now to try something else.

Can confirm. Your body is pretty much on autopilot if you type that drunkenly.

Also I put the render on 5000 samples and it's taking a really fucking long time.

When the mission was to find Bottle and Cappy, I wasn't quite expecting this.

This shit has been done to death, half are bethshit being bethshit and the other half shows how this guy is literally too retarded to even grasp the extremely simple concepts put forward in Fallout 3.

Shit I was kinda close in my translations.

>tfw kos some say kosm thinks most of your ideas are cool
>tfw one is already implemented and more are on the way

So they actually joined my vault.

Enjoy them coming to your vault all the fucking time. I mean the caps are nice if you're poor, but I'm not, so it's more annoying to have to follow them around when I'm doing other shit.

>if it's raining kiddie kingdom's sprayers do virtually no radiation damage

Neat

Never mind, they left.

It is kinda weird with Bottle ejaculating bottle caps.

What do they do?

They show up, walk around your vault, if they start dancing you click them and they shit out caps. Think Mysterious stranger except they just go room to room for a minute or two.

When they stop in a room, you can click on one for caps similar to the mysterious stranger, but much more visible.

>Deathclaw magnet

No thanks

What?

You can put two big ass niggers at your front door with gatling lasers you know, they kill one of them in the very first room and the next room for me is a nuclear reactor with 6 more big ass niggers with gatling lasers and big flamers.

Whenever you open your vault door at very high settler populations there is like a 9 out of 10 chance to shit out Deathclaws.

I don't play Shelter that long anymore but it takes me 15 minutes or so to replenish my 5000 power.

I've been at 48 settlers for 3 weeks.

I've been playing since release, I'm maxed at caps and been keeping my population at 175.

WEEEELL IM A MIGHTY MIGHTY MAN IM YOUNG AND IM IN MY PRIME

YEEESSS

youtube.com/watch?v=Sllaq9e7w0k

I actually really like Lynda Carter's (Magnolia) songs.
youtube.com/watch?v=C0f8YVkodSQ

>autisim demands I search every bathroom stall
>todd always hides at least one skeleton meme in one of the stalls

yummy

>tfw can't stop watching Storyteller

I think I have watched the entire series at least 5 times.

He's doing it to fuck with the autists like you

If you ever see Trainwiz, ask him why the fuck did he decide to make a shitty amusement park instead of fixing actual railway going across the fucking map.

Because I wanted to. And because a railroad isn't feasible.

Because it won't work you retard he's explained it a dozen times but you're a newfag dumbass.

I'm pondering a Deathclaw Apocalypse

>a railroad isn't feasible.
What about a subway?

if you see trainwiz tell him he's a cutie and I love him

More feasible, but would have to be smaller, and you could only do a few stations at most before the train would move so fast it'd kill you.

Anyone know of any potential reasons my game might be crashing when I finish the quest "Visions in the Fog"?

Doubtful. Her pussy probably tastes and smells disgusting.

>not feasible
Is it going to change with NW out? They have working rollercoasters and stuff, no?

>he thinks trainwiz honestly takes requests or listens to people

All of which are very specific pieces animated only along their specifically built track.

What if the train didn't move
but the stations did

Also are physics objects even flagged to damage the player? I've gotten hit by rides in nuka world and nothing happend

>Also are physics objects even flagged to damage the player?
Go walk into a car

Just like trains.

>update drivers
>pipboy and computers are %100 black

I haven't played Fallout 4 since before the first DLC came out. Just bought the season pass and downloaded all the DLC after I reinstalled the game. Also reinstalled like 50 mods. Game works fine currently, but once Nuka World releases is my game gonna get all fucked up?

>but the stations did

That just introduces even more problems.
Trust me you're not going to come with a solution I haven't tried and deemed unworkable. I don't halfass trains. Unless you've got an animator hidden who can figure out how the physics helpers pieces work, it ain't happening.

Why are you such an avid Train lover? Have you worked as a conductor before? Do you have any Model Trains? What was your 'firsthand experience'

Yes.

He's said before he worked on trains and had to clean up dead bodies when they hit someone

Fuck is there anything I can do to lessen the impact? Or should I just hold off on playing again until a couple weeks after the DLC releases

Maxwell's World when

RIP trains. Let us pray LL somehow figures out a way in their efforts to create fully animated physics based dongs.

Also have you ever been to /egg/? We'd love your train autism.

Stop playing with mods.

Where is this man in fallout 4
youtube.com/watch?v=WkBNKa2KXZE

probably not nukaworld is just another mod as far as the game knows

That must've been difficult. I almost witnessed someone get hit by a train. They managed to get it stopped ~5 feet before the guy. Probably would've traumatized little 10 year old me.

I already spent over 100 hours on one playthrough doing everything possible. I need mods m8.

Depends on the mods you have installed.

Closer every day.

nah, not unless you're mentally defective.

most people get desensitized to gore pretty quickly. not the smell though.

Which mine cripples legs the best? These packs of bloated/charred ghouls start being a threat.

Everybody freed Harambe from the Institute, right?

*tip*
I bet you pick Disciples.

>mentally defective
Yeah mate, that's pretty much me. Gore pictures and Videos and stuff don't bother me, never really have, but watching a video is way different than seeing it firsthand. I don't even want to imagine the smell.

Anyways, back on topic, anyone else use the live dismemberment mod? Makes fights piss easy when you can knock a leg off and they can't move anymore.

what does a decomposing body smell like? I've heard rotten fruit and really bad garbage.

whichever does the most damage

bear traps dingus

It's that time again

I've worked in an emergency room. I'm not a doctor, was just a glorified cleaner. The first week was bad. Then you get used to it. You can't help being empathetic to people in pain, but after a while it is just another mess to clean up.

Hate the smell of shit and blood mixed together though. Triggers involuntary gag reflex every time.