kill me

imgur.com/gallery/LjInI

here are the famitsu scans translated by some user some threads back
if you are interested

Genderbent boys at the cost of a toy

Vaati breaks down the new trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=cczdtKl897c&feature=youtu.be

DUDE LUDWIG IS THE CLERIC BEAST LMAO

hey dude where did you get this picture? seriously?

Replying Dark Souls 2 for the first time since it came out. I legitimately think it's the best playing game in the series. So much variety in how you play and power stance is still awesome.

Wish the plot and levels didn't suck. huntsman copse is the best zone in the game

Literally fucking harder than any of this stupid shit in DS2. The fuck they gotta remove left hand movesets but they keep that retarded summon quest shit?

>Oh fuck me, it's the magma Lord of Hellspawn what plagued the land for eons
>I'm going to slap it with me shit whip
>Oh deary, I managed to survive the sweeping hammer strikes, huge AOE fire spells and massive fucking kamikaze explosion
>instead of sipping I'm going to walk up and die to his pitiful retarded flailing

>Vaati is a "Queen Lothric is Gwynevere" fag
I thought you guys said he steals from dsg? He would know that it's mistranslated then.

I had my stand take it, here's one with both me (in front) and him (in the back)

"Symbology" isn't a word you aussie poof.

Replaying DS2 for me is a slog through the first 30-40 levels.

Once I have a few weapons to juggle and enough AGI to roll comfortably, the game becomes really fun to play

Yeah, but I like how stats seem more important in DS2 over 3.

That's exactly the boss and phantom I was talking about!

It's nice that every phys build doesn't scale hardest at 40/40

Scaling is definitely toned down(gimpy) in 2, but it shifts level priority in a pretty interesting way.

Not even close
DaS>Des>BB>DaS3>DaS2

Does somebody on PS3 want to help me kill Artorias? After 50 failed attempts I've had enough.

Dude, Huntsman Copse isn't the best zone.
I get that back to back bonfire is tame by DS3 standards but it was pretty dumb the first time around.
It has some nice nooks to explore, but the worst is the fucking chariot boss run.

A bunch of dudes with fucking dark damage rape sticks sitting as edgy as possible on pillars. You have to wait for each one to hop off and die individually, unless you want to get gang banged. If you're on first clear and run through you can fall on the bridge, or get fucked by that phantom at the boss door. All could've been avoided with a fucking ladder that you kick down to the bonfire, why would they bother to place the bridge directly above it and not do that?

No Mans Wharf and The Pits are better areas, off the stop of my head.

pfft please

DaS1=BB>DaS3>DaS2=DeS

this is the correct soulsborne formula

Putting anything over BB is sad imo.

BB at it's worst is still mechanically on par with Dark Souls and Demon's in terms of multiplayer. All three of those games are quite basic and have problems with it. At least bloodborne has some advancements over DaS1. It has worse matchmaking and stuff than DaS2 though, but all the games do.

Bloodborne is a better made, better voiced, better orchestrated, better thought out and better graphically created videogame.

Putting DaS infront of it is laughable, putting DeS infront of it is just bait.

That said, this shit too grey. DeS still does stuff the best out of all the games. Dark Souls 2 does some stuff the best. BB does stuff the best. DaS1 is kind of middle ground.

I think if you took DaS2 and BB and combined them somehow to be a working, good game, it'd be the best one.

Good parts of DS1 > good parts of DS2 > DS3 > Demon Souls > bad parts of DS2 >>>>>>> Garfieldkart > Lost Izalith

first the dogs and now someone kills me with a soldering iron from here FUCK why is this allowed I just wanted to have som FUN GOD DAMN FUCK SHIT

Anyone want to help me write a song inspired by Bloodborne?

It's a dark folk song in the style of Sufjan Stevens (youtu.be/lJJT00wqlOo) with lyrics inspired by the mystique and aesthetic of the game. Mostly phrases like "crush the skull" (gaining insight) and "the moon has disappeared." Tell me some things you like about the game like settings, monsters, designs, actions and I'll work it into lyrics.

Finally got my platinum trophy recently. I thought this would be a neat little project to get me into the spirit of anonymous collaboration in time for the /v/ Musical next month. Call me a fag or whatever I'm still going to write the song.

What's a fun build to do in Dork Souls 2?

i'm going HOOOLLOWWW

PRAISE THE SUNNN

masterful, user

Powerstanced Blue and Red Smelter Swords.

>Liking muslim rapebaby music

no thanks

thank you, sunshine

MILKWEED

When we get a cyberpunk souls game I expect the boss songs to be either metal, electronic or something in-between

Don't kid yourself, if From makes it the soundtrack will be orchestral.

this general posts this god damn comic almost every thread and it's still so hot

>dat panty shot

youtube.com/watch?v=JgffRW1fKDk

It needs to sound like this, but nipified

aha epic dude :) but please take it too /bbg/

Seeing tears stream down her face from being bullied makes my wiener hard

>invading an area on one character
>facing nothing but ganksquads and passworded phamtoms
>get bored of the 8 slabbed weapons I have at my disposal on that build, especially since none of them are suited to 3v1s
>swap to a different build
>invade the exact same area at the exact same soul level
>9 solo hosts in a row.
This is weird.

YOU WERE INDICTED

Maria is perfect candidate for regression.

Bully + Diaper Maria

Powerstanced Orma and Reeve Greatshields.

Powerstanced magic infused blue flames with magic infused staff of wisdom.

Crystal magic weapon improves the blue flame as both a sword and a catalyst. Buff one with the staff, then use that sword to buff the other. Great magic weapon works too if you want to use it earlier or dislike ugly crystal shit.

Enjoy best spellsword experience in Souls. Soul greatsword and a weapon buff is a must, the rest is up to you. I prefer unleash magic.

Objective video game quality

BB>DaS>DaS3>DaS2>DeS

subjective fun levels/Replayability

DaS>DeS>BB>DaS2>DaS3

>ywn mindbreak maria or read some good quality writing or even just look at a mediocre picture of it happening
NOT AT ALL EASY TO LIVE ANYMORE

This is correct.

DeS is the most fun to replay imo, because you can truly choose where you want to play first.

Rate my Armor

i feel like i'm the only one here who loves das3 the most

makes me sad

BB wasn't actually all that high quality. People tend to overrate it for a lot of reasons, not the least of which being that every souls game seems better than it really is on first playthrough, and the flaws tends to only come through after repeated playing, and nobody played through BB more than twice because it had no replayability.

It's easy to criticize DaS3 for all the things you only noticed on your 6th playthrough, but the simple fact that it compelled that much play is a huge strike in its favour over one-pump-chumpborne that had absolutely nothing worth playing for after you killed queen yharnam and meme presence.

>Bullying maria meme again

Can any of you meme loving fucks explain to me how this started?

If I could draw well, I would totally illustrate Maria getting tentacle raped by Milkweed Hunter. At first she'd be against it, but then she'd be overcome with the sensations, and be begging for more once one of the tentacles stopped throat fucking her

>and nobody played through BB more than twice because it had no replayability.
i changed my mind after the dlc launched and you could grab a few different weapons after amelia

BB has loads of flaws but it's still my favorite pve experience, or at least draws with ds1

This seems like a post from bizarro land because I've had the exact opposite experience going from BB to DS3. I replayed BB a fuckton and DS3 is the first Souls game where I played through once blind, made a quality build for dueling and then called it a day. I don't even want to invade. I should be dreaming of invading!

people needed help against her and asked for help so others helped and they beat her many times and she's a girl

Bloodborne has more replay ability than Dark Souls 2 and Dark Souls 3 for me. It's one of my favourite games
Maria is super easy. Get her into a corner, R1 spam, and once you're low on stamina, beast roar to knock her down, regain your lost stamina, and repeat the cycle

Same here. After beating 3 I feel absolutely nothing compelling me to play it again.

It's subjective. I based that on overall opinions I notice. DaS3 relies/plays heavily on nostaligia and knowledge of previous games. It was god damn amazing. On the first playthrough only. Doesn't mean it can't be your favorite. Good on you for enjoying it so much
I played through each game but DaS 3 at least 6 or 7 times, more for DaS and DaS2. DaS3 and BB both had flaws I was noticing heavily on the second playthrough, but I could at least go through BB more than twice. By the time I had finished DaS3 for the 2nd time, I'd grown to hate all the problems it had

Why is the NPC offering a Echo the Snowstrider dildo from baddragon?

What if there was a painting of your current Ashen One and when you go to touch it, it instead reaches back and grabs your hand through the painting then it comes out as a player-controlled boss with your build

It's like the Old Monk battle in Demon's Souls except it's locked to whatever stats/weapons/equipment you have on yourself

wow you discovered the secret of the ashen mystery

This. In Bloodborne, I can always replay it, no problem, but in 3, I make a new build, get past the Undead Settlement and then don't want to play anymore

Surprised this hasn't actually been a thing yet but it would be pretty awful considering all you have to do is enter the area naked and then equip all your shit and gg

It would have a one-size-fits all ai that wouldn't be able to make your build work
If it's like most NPCs in the game, it would cheat infinite stamina to prevent getting itself trapped, but would still be cheesable by stunlocking with fast-mashy weapons or knockdown chaining with UGS R2s because NPC ais never roll on wakeup.

HOLY SHIT
I FIGURED IT OUT

IT'S A PART OF THE PAINTING, YOU NEED THE WHOLE THING FOR IT TO ACT AS A PORTAL

IT'S LIKE THE MOVIE VAN HELSING
YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, KIDS

To anyone playing NiOh beta right now, am I doing something wrong? I die from 3 hit stunlocks. Shit's crazy. I love the combat mechanic, but the PvE is a little bit overwhelming. Fighting 2 enemies at once already feels like a big challenge and those sure kill combos have hyperarmor too which is a little bullshit to me.

I was able to get the hp of every boss in DaS3 from NG to NG+7. I have no clue what they were thinking with those endgame bosses and NG+ though.

>Lorian phase 1: NG 4294 -> NG+ 4328 (+36 hp)
>Lorian phase 2: NG 3436 -> NG+ 3463 (+27 hp)
>Lothric: NG 5799 -> NG+ 5875 (+76 hp)
>Ancient Wyvern (though it doesn't make any difference because lol gimmick): NG 7873 -> NG+ 7881 (+8 hp...)
>King of the Storm: NG 4577 -> NG+ 4582 (+5 hp...)
>Nameless King: NG 7100 -> NG+ 7108 (+8 hp...)
>Soul of Cinder phase 1: NG 6557 -> NG+ 6655 (+98 hp)
>Soul of Cinder phase 2: NG 4209 -> NG+ 4272 (+63 hp)

Maybe that's why people thought NG+ in DaS3 was so easy. They give you even more souls from mobs and bosses, better souls on corpses and better rings, but they barely make the bosses tougher.

By

>locked to whatever stats/weapons/equipment you have on yourself

I mean it will literally switch in real time to whatever you have on yourself so it will always be a perfect mirror match

>am I doing something wrong
getting hit maybe

How the fuck do I kick in dark souls 3? I spent last 20 minutes trying to kick something. I do left stick forward and then RB BUT THAT SHIT DOESN'T WORK!! What am I doing wrong?

Anyone on Xbox one willing to help me beat yhorm the giant? I goofed and don't have siegward to help me, pls help

It's harder to do at 60fps for me

>RB

Wouldn't mind this as a mini boos enemy but honestly would feel like it's a total waste of a boss, especially for DLC.

>using ps4 controller that cuts out every 30 seconds
ebin

Does Artorias have the able to dead angle your shield? I maxed my Silver Knight Shield and Artorias sometimes thrusts at it and comes to a complete stop, or he just goes right through it, despite a full stamina bar, and one shots me if I have anything less that 100% hp. Can I fix this problem with a great shield? I'd rather not pump stats in endurance to just roll around the place, I rather like that in my DS1 experience, shields are actually useful.

>DSP was stuck on Champ for 3 hours

You can still do it on your own.

Team Four Star took somewhere around 12 hours to beat Ludwig

Not gud enough, need reinforcements

I don't think anything will beat his time playing Demon's Souls

Look around the boss room.

>The old king with scraping spear
The absolute madman

can someone help me with aldrich? i'm doing a soul level 1 playthrough and he's fucking my face

PC, password is Monty, please leave sign in front of the bonfire near the staircase where the silver knights patrol

>sl1
>help
but user

Why did From put hyperamor on the weeb jump on 2kat? Why can't from balance their shit properly?

What are your opinions on Prepare to Try?

>SL1 run
>pls co-op with me

user pls. Get better.

hey man, i made it this far. but i can't aldrich

gonna need help for champ soon, too

Give me a weapon and I can make a build for you, with fashion to match

sl185 on pc,

wanting to provide some jolly co-op, where should I go?

help me pls

I have the storm bringer, I just keep dying because I'm squishy and get one shotter

lemme rush through the catacombs and shit first, gimme 20

Bruh, you don't need help. You can do it, nigga. You have to feel the gud from deep within your soul. Worse players than you have taken longer to do easier things. It's hard, but that's the point

nopoise
youtube.com/watch?v=IdWOFrFbcz8

>tfw played BB before DS3 so Abyss Watcher were just lazy copy-pasted Marias

Will they ever remaster DS1 with modern movement, mechanics, PVP, and PVE?

i'm sure in 3 days i'll eventually beat him, but i don't want to go through that stress. just help me pls

10th Anniversary