Custom Maid General /cmg/ #14

Docking Edition
On the last episode of Custom Maid G! Previous Episodes: boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/custom maid/

Installation Guide
pastebin.com/0CvG5Kfc
How to Play/English Wiki
wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php?title=Custom_Maid_3D_2
MultipleMaids + Sybaris + Reipatcher Guide
pastebin.com/cSndGzyT
Technical Help
hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/custom-maid-3d-2-mods/416734-dlc-content-list-technical-help-and-faq-updates-dlc-list-updated

Downloads for all DLC (Updated 8/19 with new Kanotsuku 2 DLC)
mega.nz/#F!fpgFAbaS!9uUPXC-TeU7vJgMVh7YS2w
Hongfire Patch (partial story, UI translation, and uncensors)
mega.nz/#!74wSHLha!VLMmdsM5h7wP4XjQJdKy6W5g9iucM7n2ql4WvD9GXS0
International List of Mods
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MBhoJCRMZ8cb5j9tTUIKjMXp_PGnnWDsMj8E5mVVHIQ/

Comprehensive CM3D2 Pastebin
pastebin.com/qZQGcmxX
Act 2 Expansion Overview (Adds marriage, yuri, Empire League)
pastebin.com/fKsWgL9n

MultipleMaids Visual Guide
imgur.com/a/0nEhu
MultipleMaids Hotkeys
pastebin.com/2d28rY0y
MultipleMaids on Pixiv
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag&word=CM3D

Maid Database
no-info.no-ip.info/cm3d2/index.html
cm3d2-ntr.tokyo/index.php

Official Site
kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/
Latest Update (Currently Patch 1.36)
kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/update.php

op image template(now 1920x1080): mediafire.com/download/nnhsi3ebo762onv/custom_maid_general_#11.psd

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.axfc.net/uploader/so/3274763
youtube.com/watch?v=FyLxwpQWfMk
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=44571275
twitter.com/cm3d2_fake/status/744513550291341312
mega.nz/#!oQYChQCb!SBCcE2XLLKVgz6PA53OtFEPXSrqyfw3QNKrVMfPiyw4
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2071473
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cowtits a best

gays will say no.

I'm literally gay and I don't mind cowtits
Checkmate, atheists.

gayyy!

Wait a second. Then you can't be gay. You shure you aren't bi?

"I don't mind" doesn't mean I find them attractive, I just don't think they're bad.

If you're gay, why do you even play this game?

I'm just here for the shitposting.

Okay the the real question is of you had to pick a girl because your parents are forcing you to marry. One girl has dem juicy tiddies and one is a table. What one would you pick.

What's with the hair color?

Juicy tits since I already like juicy pecs on guys but it's ultimately down to personally.

>personally
Calm down you aren't going to find your dream guy here. You can be shallow.

meant to say personality
Besides, I thought we were talking about girls.

Is she bathing on semen?

>she

my shitty day just became a not shitty day

I play cm3d2 in VR and it's awesome. Is there any reason that the first one might be better?

>new homuha
>it's narcissism

At least Homuha likes her.

Can't think of any, aside from having little quirks like individual stats for anal, each personality having different starting stats, etc. It's a prequel and it shows.

It's handy in that it can run on older operating systems, and by the looks of it, it's last few updates added beta support for VR.

Is it because mod outdated?

>Homuha gets posted in your thread

What a time to be alive!

Please don't stop posting them.

Mornin' maids.

She should hold a raffle to see which of her fans gets to fuck her!

Seriously what the fuck is this? Some sort of meme that has gotten out of hand?

>install sybaris with rei
>suddenly get presets that came with mods
>can't delete em ingame
>delete em from mods directory
>get errors
>niggerwithfacesayingwtf.jpg

Is that the military armor that was deleted by modder on international list? Mind reuping?

Seriously homuhanon, you need to stop spamming like this

Are you chinese terrorist-chan?

it looks like it was made in google sketchup

You can delete them ingame if they're in the default preset directory. They won't be deleted if you put them in Sybaris' preset directory so it's a good idea to store NPC Maid and other important presets there.

Why are you replying to yourself?

Thread's dead. Post slutty traps.

What's the password to that mod?

no

Jokes on you, I'm imagining she has a penis.

and link?

www1.axfc.net/uploader/so/3274763
The uploader said that "パスは基本のやつです" but I can't figure out what exactly does he mean by 基本.

*sigh*

Fine...

How do I hide the dicks? I can hide the colorful shadow, but not the dick like it was possible in Custom Maid 1. What files do I need to delete/change?

>password is same as usual
maybe he meant this
also is this mod for the face or for the hair?

I rather post happy-go-lucky maid

someone know where to get this mod ?

youtube.com/watch?v=FyLxwpQWfMk

None of this other uploads have passwords though, at least none that I know of. And no, it's for the background.
I gave you the DL button but here's the mod itself pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=44571275

twitter.com/cm3d2_fake/status/744513550291341312

when is IM@S user going to release his stuff?

when you dress up like a girl and kiss him on the lips

does he like hairy girls?

only one way to find out!

B-Bump?

>shameless imageless bump

there is a link to getuploader on this guys twitter, 4 mods on it
also if you know sauce to this face mod and eyes you can post it

>there is a link to getuploader on this guys twitter, 4 mods on it
Yeah, but none of them are that background. That's all I'm interested in, I don't know what other mods the guy was using.

yo how do i give my maid a thicc butt? maidslider all weird and shit with the lower ab slider

don't just max the butt sllider - enlarge the thighs, make the waist slimmer and so on.

didn't know it was deleted, here you go
mega.nz/#!oQYChQCb!SBCcE2XLLKVgz6PA53OtFEPXSrqyfw3QNKrVMfPiyw4

Why does the maid pee in the hall if you give her alcohol?

youre a nice man

>installing jap games
>tons of dlc and other shit

81. there are some ALL-IN-ONE torrents that claim to include all patches and DLCs, and require no installations.. Can anyone point me in the direction of one of these?

cheers luv

you gotta get rid of dem toxins

How do I activate/go to the maid battle?

Read the OP and pastebins

>Download game
>Install game
>Download DLC
>Either copy files in to game directory or use the handy Update application they include that does it for you
>This is somehow hard

Pay denbts, then pay an additional 50,000,000Cr to unlock maid battles, and as of ACT2, Empire League. There is a tab next to the Maid Exam button at the home screen to do so.

Get to post game and purchase Maid Exam expansion for 50,000,000 credits. That might sound like a lot, but in post game you can have a maximum of six maids entertaining at once.

If you have six maids entertaining each day and they make 2 million credits each on average, then it only takes 7 days to earn 50,000,000 credits.

Most of the ones like that are in Korean. Let us know if you fiND one in English.

I see, thanks, guys

Guys, after proposing to my Maid I have to choose between to strings of moonrunes, what do they mean?

Marry her, or give her to old fat man, you better not make a mistake!

Provide a screenshot.

i-is it true that if you sacrifice 100 meidos to homuhallah she will allow you to be stepped on by her in the afterlife?

You already are allowed to be stepped on by her, by talking about her constantly.

This one worked for me sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2071473 at most you have to run 2 or 3 .bat that are included in the torrent

I want my life to end as I am slowly crushed under giant Homuha's delicate foot. I want my feet and shins to shatter immediately under her heel. I want to feel my blood vessels busting and my thigh muscles ripping and sliding off of my bones as she effortlessly applies the full brunt of her weight. I want my intestines and torso to go "splat!" like a big juicy fly's thorax bursting open, I want to feel the exquisite pain of a thousand searing daggers as my ribcage crunches and splinters into my liver, heart, and lungs, flooding me with the warmth of my own blood I want the loud crack of my skull to be the last thing I ever hear and feel as my brain oozes through my shattered eyesockets and I simply become the colorful goop on the bottom of Homuha's foot

Mhmm

bump!

"Pass is the usual guy"

Why share something along with a labyrinth that prevents it from being shared? Going to have to do some legwork on this one.

translation never fucking ever

aa2 got 95% translated in like a week

it had shit like no silly but still

it was a rewrite of the original script instead of a translation

Oh, you're going to translate the game? Wow, what a bro.

I want

I'm really glad I didn't volunteer to help them do that.

>2000+(4^2)
>Needing translations

The thing is, it makes no sense for it to be translated as "the usual", because none of his other mods are protected by passwords, so there is no "usual". I'm stumped.
The only hope I have left is if this dude decides to drop by and save the day.

I'm on a new save file and I really like the maids I've made so far. I'm thinking I want to use them to make a story at some point. I have a rough outline of what I'd like it to be about.

At this point though I feel like three maids is simply not enough and that it's time to make a fourth. I already have red, blue, and purple haired maids so I think it's time to make a blonde.

Well, 基本 can mean "standard" also according to Jisho. Is there a standard password that all of the CM3D2 community us---I figured out the password.

how much HDD space would i need to download the game, mods, and availible DLC, and how long would it take if i am downloading at a constant speed of 300-500kb/s?