QOL mods:
pastebin.com/WeKUygSf

Wiki:
starbounder.org/Starbound_Wiki

Item ID Repository:
starbounditems.herokuapp.com/

Serverlist:
pastebin.com/8TNruA0p

Server Points of Interest Sheet: (finding /sbg/ on various servers)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eaPqQC4u3LnlMdP_RAGxAFCJLYZ0ZcO1XTDpOWA9EBk/edit?usp=sharing

Zinc's Discord
discord.gg/Tk9wpth

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cbBkAdNc88w
starbounder.org/Version_History/Nightly#Version_1.1
docs.google.com/document/d/1BTvQY1q4XKfSNOee92GseDi7ZUe1k94FeHOUwizHBQo/edit?pref=2&pli=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ahh, good, I was literally just about to make the new thread. Probably would have beaten you to it if it weren't for Captcha shitting itself. Thank fuck, because all of my images it shit

2nd for ded gaem

A part of me wants to join a server with you guys, but I know for sure I'd just end up going off on my own and building without talking to you guys.

End me, please.

user, we already have people like that. They sneak in when nobody's on, build cool shit like and only talk ITT.

I'm just destined to be alone.

Building some shit.

No clue what to put up here though.

Library?
Overgrown garden?

Botswanan- err Floran metal concert.
Make the left raised floor into a stage.

I've kinda already made a library :o

Garden doesn't sound too bad. A green house maybe.

You certainly did, user. God damn.

How'd you make it rain leaves?

>Happily building bunker
>Cramped Colony achievement
>Means I built 5 homes in a very small place

I guess I'm doing it right.

I think it's a Frackin'Universe biome.

Also, does anyone know if it's possible to /admin in FU blocks? or any other illegitimate way of getting them?

I really wish they would re-add the command to see item IDs again.

You can always PM the FU devs and ask for a list of item IDs.

I'll try to add him on steam..

Is getting full dungeons to spawn on moons actually really hard, or am I just retarded? I have minidungeons working fine on moons, but I haven't been able to get a normal dungeon to spawn.

IIRC they were purged in vanilla, unless you're using a mod.

i'm attempting to mod one in, but i haven't been able to get it to spawn so far.

*cough* When you're done with that, could you try and make a mod that makes platforms act like a solid block?

I want the physics to stay the same, but I want to use platforms to divide housing for my colony...

If that makes sense.

>Put a switch in a NPC's room
>He locks himself in

Friendly reminder that if youre not playing as a human then youre playing the game wrong.

Also more poptops.

Just fire all of Chucklefuck and hire this guy to code/make Starbound 2.

youtube.com/watch?v=cbBkAdNc88w

who here still plays on sb.gameunity.tv?
if you arent playing here then you should come play with us

Gamunity is fucking terrible, see previous thread.

rip sbg :(

When the fishing update comes people will be back for a little while

What are they releasing?

Fishing and a pokedex.

:|
(spoiler)That's it?(spoiler)

starbounder.org/Version_History/Nightly#Version_1.1

Oh thanks, novakid shit sounds sweet.

that never happened.

This game is everything NMS should have been.

do people outside of zinc's server even use the SBG race mod?
because i made some emotes for carodonts

Zinc's server is still around? I thought he didn't want to host anymore because of costs or whatever.

Turns out just replacing the Matter Manipulator itself is as simple as replacing sprites. So for now, I'll only be able to make the 'overhaul' versions instead of separate ones like in

what serbian are you on, faggots?

I like the SBG mod even if it doesn't play nice with frackin. The Barometta are cute.

I didn't think about that. I started a fresh Barometta character on Frackin a little while ago, does it actually break anything or is it just that they don't have any of Frackin's racial traits?

There's like 2-3 people still playing on the shitty German one, I think. The problem is non-/sbg/ owned servers are owned by underage millennial normies, so the chances of not having shitty admins is extremely low. /sbg/-owned servers aren't much better, though. You trade one set of problems for another.

It breaks how some blocks would slow you, slide around, clouds giving you super jumping, etc. I don't know if it seriously breaks anything beyond that but I enjoy that wackiness enough to have disabled the sbg race mod for now.

If you're using the older versions that are in Zinc's modpack then I think it's fine though.

Thanks for that, I suppose I'll make a Novakid or something then. Here's hoping there might be some compatibility patch for it later.

Docguy here.
Posting Doc 1.
If you have any quest suggestions reply to this post and I'll include them in doc 2

Now with the actual doc for mod ideas.

docs.google.com/document/d/1BTvQY1q4XKfSNOee92GseDi7ZUe1k94FeHOUwizHBQo/edit?pref=2&pli=1

This is honestly the last place I expected to see anything about Terry or Temple OS.

thread is ded

How many slots would an /sbg/ vanilla server need?

24 might be solid if anons come back for fishing

Guys I'm trying to make a bar for my ship, any suggestions as to what items I can use to accomplish this ?
Also if anyone has any better ideas on how to add fake depth to make it look like the stage has some kind of back entrance, that would be nice.

But is it for every race?
Is there a way to have a different sprite for each race?

>Go into GU outpost to get some woven fabric
>Inventory is full
>Some fuck steals my fabric
fucking normies i swear

Anyone playing on nightly? I want to try out fishing, but I can't find the assets for a rod.

:^)

you gotta be smugger than that user
:)):)^:):)^^^):)^:)::):^^)^:)^:^:))):))::)

There's saloon furniture from frog merchant and empty bottles, but actual bar furniture is only available in the nightly update from Novakid settlements.

Didn't this thread have a booru?

>novakid settlements
HOLY FUCK IM WET

>getting hyped
>for a fucking chucklefuck game

to add depth you can use secret doors on the wood wall by the curtains, that way they become part of the foreground and can still be walked through when opened

Adding a column to the google doc called "people who need build permission"
put your name in if you need build permission

Drawfags are all dead/moved to new things, at least until the new content update hits to revive the game

The only thing i can praise about starbound is that there are no kids, specifically lolis, we had enough problems with the xenofags, now imagine degenerates added to the fanbase.

the fuck

What?

Florans master race

I would never play this game much if it wasn't for the /sbg/ Race Mod.

I think the painting is gone

It's a hylotl city.
There's a door (left) that leads to nothing.

Flesh Colony on the moon, for sick mats. Damn.

Procedural Generation™

inb4 meteor destroys everything.

I keep going deeper just in case, and I incased the surface in obsidian and dire stone

Only brain blocks can completely stop meteors, and it rains even underground because of chucklecoding.
It's only a matter of time.

I think meteors stop spawning if you're so far underground the background changes.

>Be cheerful because there are so many new suggestions.
>It's all typos.

China.

Fellas, I need a hand

I'm messing with the /spawnitem plethora of guns and shit and I decided, I want to make an Avian-themed shotgun

I have a seed I like, but the problem is that it's black - is it possible to recolour that blackness into gold? Or just yellow you get what I mean

Cities: Skylines.

China.

I don't understand this gif at all.

Is there a simplistic way to edit your name from in-game assuming you have admin enabled?
Otherwise I'm going to have to hex this shit, hope theres no checksums, those piss me off.

He got crushed to death in the escalator.

Turns out getting dungeons to spawn on moons is really annoying. Fortunately, it seems getting microdungeons to work is kind of simple, so I may work on a few more of those.

But why did he grab onto that pole, and how did that metal slab even open up, how did he lose his balance so easilly?

To spawn in a codex without it turning into a perfectly generic item, add -codex to the end of the item ID.

China.

> with gf in China
>she and her friends have all sort of odd customs like jump at the end of the escalators or avoid some bricks
>"Hey, why do you do all these weird things?"
>Shows me all those videos.
MFW

>Could fix the problems
>Ignore them instead
Is Chucklefish the China of game developers?

No, chinese buildings are completed on schedule and under budget.

Watching german kids trying to type in english is surprisingly fun.

They fix problems.
It's a magical place: on one hand they have high quality über futuristic tech many years ahead of the west and on the other hand they have goblin-tier fixes that look like they're gonna blow up any time. It's still comfy tho.

Which species do you refuse to let on your ship/colony, Anons?

For me its those filthy birds.

Floran.

I mean that's the obvious choice.

Penguins.

I'm open to any race though, so long as they don't mind a sudden bath of lava.

Marty said he was Brazilian iirc

Humans

Alright, I am playing with job offers and I just finished erchius dungeon. (I actually think the secret is kind of cool)

What job should I force on this dumb faggot I just saved from the crystal?
Engineer or Mechanic?