mega.nz/#!iRVXTDpS!yvVXtHviyZqXMtRErMn2zrEFWsUASAguT9Nek3SuNTI
youtube.com/watch?v=r7dYUf4cD3U
eventhubs.com/streams/탑가렌/
youtube.com/watch?v=7zT8xlVd6zY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what kinda pose is this?

I want to insert my spear into Mai.

This shit is driving me up against the wall

How do you make Street Fighter V playable online? Right now for me it's utter crap. I disabled v-sync and greatly lowered the settings to little effect.

Is SFV REALLY a bad game? Or we are just overreacting?

cant play new KOF because you are on PC?

PLAY CHING CHONG NIP NONG BOOTLEG KOF INSTEAD

UP FOR AUGUST ONLY MAYBE

XDZW free keys

August 2016 - New Beta Key giveaway.

Instructions:

1. Create a QQ Account on qq.com: zc.qq.com/en/index.html?from=pt

2. Access this website: act.tgp.qq.com/pc_game/xd20160815/index.html

Log in with your QQ account and click on the golden rectangle rectangle under the calendar. You'll be given 10 points.

3. Repeat the action for three days and you'll get 30 points, then click on the yellow rectangle over the calendar and the account will be activated and ready to play.

4. [UPDATED TGP Client with XDZW 2.0] Download the game and install: mega.nz/#!iRVXTDpS!yvVXtHviyZqXMtRErMn2zrEFWsUASAguT9Nek3SuNTI

note: make sure installation folder is NOT in chinese to execute game properly

play games with no walls.
lmao

give me your kokonoe tips

I want you to turn into a girl so I can insert my spear into you.

Play vanilla CP so you can have the OP version.

It seems like at some point in the dev cycle they shifted in to overdrive to get the game out by February leaving us with a still incomplete product

Is that blonde tkd fighter still in the game? Seen these a while back and it looked fun.

Wonder how Pokken is doing. Did that Darkrai thing come out?

youtube.com/watch?v=r7dYUf4cD3U

walk forward a bit after the CC you dingus

Lee Won Hee? yeah

>tfw my dad bought mvc3 for $30
>its dead
how do i tell him

litchi looks so fun

"games can't die user, lmao"

Do you need to?

It's still fun to fuck around in training mode

Not the issue. Look at the inputs. It's supposed to be a qcf mk, but it comes out as a dp mk, due to the down input, which is just the player getting ready for the cr.mp

Best game to learn fundamentals? Has to be toaster friendly

>watch japs play xrd on psn
>their latency spikes to 3 frames every now and then

3D or 2D?

I'm going to play BB's stinky Sin!

Karnov's

2D

I want to practice with Mai a lot.

Playing grapplers in KOF. Enemy jumps nonstop, everytime I throw out a normal it seems to get stuffed. I've never delved deep into a KOF game before, just tinkered a bit, so I feel like I'm really missing some fundamental rule of gameplay. Can anyone give me some advice on what to do?

i hear this a lot but then like a week after the game comes out no one talks about it ever again.

do sniffshitters even play fighting games

BB players are really loyal

There's a reason they have their own general

Which character are you playing and which button are you pressing?

what, who said she'll play like sin?
goddamn i hope not, character is braindead as fuck

Going through the arcade mode counts as playing, right?

return the stick to neutral

hey fuck you man pre-nerf sin is the best

aren't they all clones of each other?
yu = ky = jin
ragna = sol
hazama = johnny
carl = zato = shadow labrys
potemkin = bb grappler = p4a grappler with the folding chair

Clark. And, every button I suppose. His only feasible anti-air seems to be his heavy kick, but it's a bit slow and goes out at a far 45 degree angle as opposed to a proper above-the-head kind of hitbox. Getting in to do command throws feels nearly impossible, his running throw is a strike-hit so it's blockable. I just can't seem to get close to people, even to use normals. I definitely don't think Clark is bad by any means, I just know I'm doing something wrong but I don't know what it is

i don't know but
ky doesn't play like jin
hazama isn't even close to johnny, i'd say more axl but still not the same
carl definitely does not play like zato
potemkin doesn't play like tager
i don't know about p4a

>yfw urien is taking so longer because they're making him white again

based capcom

Some people have said that because Mai has a spear, but there's no evidence she'll really play like him.

Yeah, you have to, but it really shouldn't be necessary.

It's like Seth's jump back fireball all over again

She'll look like Sin to people who don't play the games since she has a spear, red special effects, and has a command jump and dash.

eventhubs.com/streams/탑가렌/

>xrd is dead in japan as well

You should probably be pressing st.A for hop anti airs and if someone is jumping at you, you should air to air with j.B or j.D. You're also going to get a lot of mileage out of sweep into step. St.D is more of a preemptive check rather than your normal AA, you're more trying to fish for knockdowns than just blatantly running into someone's face and throwing them.

not even 500 viewers and the guy is korean

>43 viewers
>dead
Dumb capcuck

he takes like 20 minutes to find matches.

the game's dead, goobers.

Hmm alright, I didn't even think about cancelling sweep into step. I couldn't figure out what step was even good for since rolling exists. I guess it didn't help either that I fought a guy who used Choi and Tung so I was constantly whiffing moves that I thought should hit up close, such as standing heavy kick. So I'm just going to have to learn to hop and jump more... I appreciate the advice man. My other question I suppose would be what exactly is the gameplan against characters on wakeup? I'm a frame data monster in sf so not knowing any of that here is leaving me at a disadvantage. Are throws pretty slow in general, should I be trying to throw them on wakeup or just going for light combos? I just found out his stomp is an overhead so that's been sort of useful

>japan
That's Korea you dumb fuck

You are in Veeky Forums and you still can't even differentiate between asian languages?

He's playing in the Tokyo region so it doesn' tmatter.

How do I play Clark?

Abuse his light grab's armor, his command dash, and hop CD.

The gameplan on wakeup is make a read. There are too many options in KoF for there to be any one answer. Typically grappler gameplan in KoF is imposing your normals on someone so they turtle up so you can throw them. With Clark, meaty sweep is gonna be a pretty strong tool for you since from max range it will keep your opponent in check and should be pretty safe against wakeup DP.

Also, be sure to test your advantage in training mode with 1 guard jump, it's a really valuable tool. In the few seconds I was looking at clark I see that cr.C is maybe -1 or -2, Vulcan Punch is like 0 on block and far B looks to be like +3 on block.

Read some of what John has been helping me out with
Clark is my main and while I'm by no means good, my general gameplan is usually being patient while the opponent jumps around like a crackhead on a trampoline, then do running grab/roll into them and heavy punch into throw. Use the absurd reach on his heavy punch to poke

seeing this guy play potemkin makes me want to play guilty gear. too bad this game is so dead outside of asia.

his light argentine has armor? oh shit

I'll be sure to try out the guard jump setting, I haven't messed with that much. Do wakeup DP's have invincibility on them in kof? I didn't want to make any assumptions that it was overly similar to sf5 so I've been looking at it with a fresh and unassuming set of eyes

Typically how KoF DP's work is C DP is invincible but slow, A DP is not invincible or has very little invincibility but is fast. You can use that to your advantage with wakeup situations.

thats because all the gg players are self-loathing salary men in arcades

what about DP supers?

same, game looks fun

don't give the "play offline with friends" i dont have friends

I wonder what Kukri looks like I kinda imagine him as blond with green eyes

Depends on the super, as you might have seen already supers are not huge on invincibility in KoF. You need to test each one individually to know.

LOOK MAN
I JUST WANNA MASH
WHY CAN'T I JUST MASH

He from South Africa I think

He's an Egyptian isn't he`

North Africa*

Because this is not that game.

His bio only says North African. That being said, light colored eyes is not entirely uncommon in Egypt.

Well fuck that
I am not a #GooberGatling

hitboxrep i need you to validate my opinion that chin is top tier and probably the best anchor in the game right now

what is my gameplan as geese

Can you explain why? Why would I use him over Nakoruru?

PREDICTABLE

I have not messed around with nor seen much of Chin. Maybe? His damage does seem really absurd.

WEEEEEK

>all the top tier xrd players have been playing the game for 10+ years
and this is why i stick with street fighter100

So you're afraid of losing? Afraid of learning?

hi datsundacar53

have you seen this?

derp

youtube.com/watch?v=7zT8xlVd6zY

>try mkx pc enhanced online free beta
>trainingmode is disabled
>get my ass handed to me by people with 50% combos

a-at least the netcode felt alright

It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it just do specials and occasionally press the face buttons it also helps to have a teleport

same

fucking same, i got so wrecked, the game seems really fun though

Is this a patch or are they reselling the game?

MKX is currently $8 on g2a. Price went up a lot due to speculation.

Berserk fighting game when

If the little drink meter is empty and he can still do 100% combos then what the fuck are the drinks for?

Yes. Not the most practical thing in the world but yeah like I said his damage is absurd.

so he can 100% for less meter/effort

ill make one

Is that back tackle special new or was it in older KOFs? I fucking love that move in fighting/action games.

Remember to make skull night Playable and give guts his berserker armour as a super of some sort

It's a beta thats free to play until Monday

Does this have friend matchmaking or only random ranked?

I think they only location tested it in arcades so far. I am pretty sure they wait for NX for home version.
Game continues to be dead on twitch but decently alive in the game itself. Pokken championchip finals were just last week.