Not a meme anymore eh?

Good ol' GM V8 < Ford performance V6

Deal with it GM fangirls

BOOST...boost

>P-Pushrods push g-gods

It's hideous.

it has become the ultimate meme

t. assmad FCA fangirl

It hasent been a memem in a long time. Most of Veeky Forums agreed shortly after the first ecoboosts came out that they were just poorly named. Still sounds like farts though (like pretty much every V6).

I just happen to have eyes in my face.

you also happen to have my balls in your face

>most of Veeky Forums agreed
[citation needed]

>being this ass devastated
It's okay, bby. One day you'll eventually find an obese ugly girl that wants to caress your tiny balls.

>this mad you lost
BTFO!!!

>being this ass devastated

hey man, I would be as ass devastated as youl if I were a massive FCA cuckboi and had just watched Ferrari get BTFO by Ford again

True there were plenty spouting "muh ecoshit" but that mostly was because of the "he could have got a v8" meme.

t. one trick pony fanbois

>still no evidence
No, you're thinking of GM.

what are you talking about... there were dozens of threads about the GT being "lol ecoshit v6" and how it was a disgrace to the original.

"Ugh we just got cucked by Ford 4 times in a row, I don't want to play racecars anymore!!"

t. Enzo "the cuck from maranello" Ferrari

Nah, I'm thinking of every piece of american shit. :)
Ferd and GM are side by side when it comes to not being able to turn.

Hush little baby, hush. Don't be so angry.

>9 is better than 4

clearly not because Ferrari couldn't recover

>side by side
How? GM has no Lemans wins.

You weren't here yet. You were still on /b/.

>hasn't won since Ford entered the race, 50 years ago

N-nine is still more than Four guyz!

>still no evidence
Nobody cared what the GT's engine was named. If anything a small majority was bothered by the fact that it was a V6. It definitely wasn't most of Veeky Forums, stop making up stories.

Couldn't recover from what exactly?
Being the most successful ever constructor to partake in F1?
kek

I mean, if you really want evidence of what Veeky Forums thought so damn bad, how about you go look it up in the archive? I don't really care enough to bother but it sounds like you are positive that Veeky Forums didn't like ecoboost engines until today cuz le mans lolz. Way to go, you blazed the trail for V6 engines or something.

>i have no evidence
>p-please believe me
Just because a small majority of gm cucks didn't like an engine it doesn't mean all of Veeky Forums hated it.

>talking about LeMans
>literally having to move the goalposts to Formula 1

wewest lad

Most of Veeky Forums didn't hate it. The only times ever that I saw people shitting on ecoboost engines were in GT86 threads and V6 vs V8 threads. Plus that one fag that always shitposted in the Ford GT threads after it was first announced. Post evidence that I'm wrong about Veeky Forums pls.

>back peddling
There's nothing to post now. We agree already.

Duh. You misread my first post thinking I implied that most of Veeky Forums hated the ecoboost.