You guys dont even know hehehe

You guys dont even know hehehe

Is this further proof that RWD>FWD?

No but your post is further proof of your faggotry.

On OP pic you can see Nebojsa Tubic Zabac Serbia 90s criminal.He is standing next to Lamborghini Diablo Rinspeed.

This particular car has huge history.First it was specially made for prince of Monaco in these colors.Soon after buying it prince crashed it and somehow illegally this care ended up in Belgrade '96.

After fall of Slobodan Milosevic it was hidden somewhere in Serbia alongside with other tough guys cars.

Last seen in Ruma about 16-14 years ago(pic related)

bump

aesthetic

Why does this thing have a german license plate that registered in Darmstadt?
>Rinspeed is a Swiss company
>car went to monaco
>car went to belgrade

Why would it ever be registered in Darmstadt, Germany?

>dupont

Thx OP. Saw the car as a kid in Switzerland.

My Fiero has a body kit too, so I do know.

I like how it's actually not stupidly close to the ground.

GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I'm not sure I like to think that back in the day, that was considered stupidly close to the ground.

Probably a decoy

>being this insecure

OP here

Serbian criminals were """working""" all around western Europe so that is reason I think

This thread is
C O M F Y
O
M
F
Y

That looks amazing

its because no FFcucks are here to ruin the thread

I was seriously thinking that. But even with the poor photo quality, you could tell it wasn't Jeff Gordon's mullet from back in the day.

Aren't you the guy that hates FWD too?

OP here

Where is this car now?
There are 2 stories I found researching.One is that car is hidden somewhere in one garage near Novi Sad and second is that this car is spry-painted in whit and now is somewhere in Ruma.
People who saw it in person say that even back in '96 this car was poorly painted and in bad condition.I assume it is because of crash in Monaco and bad restoration in Serbia.

But if you consider how poor and in bad state Serbia was through '90 seeing cars like these on streets was amazing.It isn't just this Lambo there where many others.

Zaba (guy who had this car) is big car fan and he is now trying to make old car museum.He has some rly nice pieces

Back in '90 there where 3 morr Diablos in Serbia(black,yellow and red one).Two(black and yellow) are crashed and red one is hidden.

This is last picture I have.There aren't many online either and there is just few stories about this car.After spending whole week researching from many resources I thought I might share it with you guys.It is ultra rare and beautiful car.

I hope more people see this thread and this master piece

I lied

I just saw that I didnt post one more image.It is from magazine Vrele Gume.

Based OP. Interesting story, thanks for sharing.

Neat

>that wheel
Holy shit why is it so small? It looks like a toy

Who the fuck is hehehe? A soccer player?

I'm from Serbia, and didn't even know this.

NP :)

I found one more image

He is """"businessman"""".
He had biggest clubs all over Yugoslavia back in the day.
He was like a playboy o the time.

It is nice story and great car.

Is that rubble in the street? Or like fish or something?

This image is from '97/8 made in Backa Palanka
(same as)

lelz

Forgot image

only thing that comes to mind is that its set up for strait arm steering
not something anyone does now