pastebin.com/w5jdaGVn

>Old 2015 /kf2g/ pastebin info (old server IPs):
pastebin.com/gCA9DkDw

EU servers:
open 85.236.101.21:8077?password=rage
open 51.254.187.123:7777

US server:
open 173.199.103.120:23000

Full release date: November 18 on PC and PS4.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_BC_Drff9sk
twitter.com/MSamenfink/status/769121623857324032
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for Stalker lewds!

2nd for scary scully

The best parts of this update isn't SWAT; it's the buffed Demo and Support.

>No updates to the PvP mode in the latest update.

It's likely because nobody cares.

You'd think for an official gamemode that took a ton of development time they'd at least try to fix it.

>it's a "watch the medic clutch the wave 2 scrake with a pistol and a scavenged T1" thread

>It's a "New thread, for a new update, yet we're back to being dead again" thread.

how is swat?

I'm at work so I don't quite understand. Is the beta over and switched to the live game now?

Didn't realise 3/4 Commando guns were getting new sounds
I like them all generally, but the Scar's two firing modes now sound like completely different guns

how do I launch the superperk training map?

dead

>End up killing a boss on suicidal and get level 25
>Go to change my skill
>774/0 Experience

Why does it do this?

Every single weapon with semi auto and full auto sound like two different guns. TWI are such gun nuts they put multiple guns in your guns.

wew lad

Haven't played for maybe half a year, heard about the SWAT update, is the game fun now? I heard about resistance patch and everything being awful.

the resistance patch was pretty much completely reverted about a week after it came out

It's... actually fun

What do your skill preferences look like /kfg/?

Is the KF1-styled Stalker/Scrake working with this update??

>not using napalm

youtube.com/watch?v=_BC_Drff9sk

Did they ever fix toxic rounds doing no damage?

It's silly and just looks incredibly lazy (especially paired with how the xp bar displays) but I have about 1400/0 XP on Sharp which I kind of like for the time being, feels like it's Limit Broken.

We had a big spurt of activity when it first came out, but now we're back to ded.

Is it just me or is the server browser absolute shit?
I remember having a lot of problems with the KF1 browser too.

Yep.

How long will it take Tripwire to nerf the Support and Demo into being useless again?

>daily drop
>Victorian USB, holy shit I didn't know about this one yet
>decide to open it since TWI just put a nice update live and unfucked their shit ever so much, plus mainly I want to appease the itch to gamble
>M4 skin
It looks great, but man. Anything else in that crate would have been better.

So there really are shitters who spend money on this retarded gambling scheme. That shit's going f2p, fast.

People may not have done it in a while (and understandably so) but don't pretend it's anything new here.

>he doesn't know a good chunk of /kfg/ actually open crates

So is there any reason at all for there to be more than 1 medic?
I feel any other perk, even firebug, would help out a lot more with at least damaging zeds.
Does everyone want to be the "epic comeback as the last one alive" guy?
There wouldn't need to be a kite fest with 1 guy alive if pubs worked like a team and could control their side of the map while calling out sc and fps.

Its tempting to get that USB because the skins are sexy as fuck, but being sold for 2 bucks on the market? Fuck that shit.

whats the most useful class?

Yes it is
>scroll-bar on the LEFT side

>BugSplat reporting not working
Ebin job, Tripwire, just when my game crashes for joining a server as Firebug

In my honest opiniono
doctor > womando > backpacker/angry melee > bomber/sniper > cowboy > shields (oh wait) > firebad

Tripwire's shit is still down? How the fuck
And how can they just leave it like that while pushing out a major update, they even bothered to make an update page so at least someone is awake from the PR angle.

Firebug for morale purposes

>going f2p when you can keep selling the game and market shit at the same time
Nah, it won't go f2p for now

>such a detriment to the team that everyone else feels better about themeselves
I like it

>Ranger over Assassin

Go on home, British soldier, go on home.

is gunslinger useful?

how about demo?

>is gunslinger useful?
Yes.
>how about demo?
Probably?

how is gunslinger useful

he's like a worst commando / swat

>is gunslinger useful?

One of the best classes around

>how about demo?

Meh if you play without glitch abusing, fun if you can make hans dies from fall damage.

Gunslinger is better in more capable hands than SWAT. SWAT is a perk that works for most players, but because of its low damage and high rate of fire it can only be so effective.
GS might not have stuns, but it can still effectively take out Scrakes and FPs with its big guns. Unless the SWAT player has near-aimbot levels of accuracy, he can't do the same.

>he's like a worst commando / swat

>is gunslinger useful?
Solid all-arounder perk, toting mobility, high damage, and has the capacity to take care of the big zeds at higher perk levels. Also has some nice auxiliary effects now through skills.

>how about demo
Easily powerful perk capitalizing on clearing crowds, and also has the capacity to shit on the big zeds with enough finesse. Lower on self-defense.

MEDIC>SUPPORT>DEMO / GUNSLINGER> EVERYTHING ELSE

Demo is 10\10, fp destroyer, scrake destroyer, trash mob destroyer

Only downside is that if a crawler steps on your toes you're in trouble

twitter.com/MSamenfink/status/769121623857324032
Scully at 1:40

Does no one use the nail bomb anymore? Gunslinger has stun, but it requires some precision work getting the grenade aligned under the big guy.

They know going f2p is going to bring much more gamble money than selling the game ever will. Keeping the game behind a paywall is stalling their economy.

> Suicidal Usage Rate
1. Medic (57.4%)
2. Commando (53.9%)
3. SWAT (52.4%)
4. Support (52.3%)
5. Berserker (51.6%)
6. Firebug (51.5%)
7. Gunslinger (50.9%)
8. Demolitionist (49.8%)
9. Sharpshooter (48.7%)

Perks are surprisingly balanced for once.

Interesting stuff, hows it looking over on HoE?

>tfw you hit rank 25 with a perk and don't touch it again because you feel like you're 'wasting xp'

I hope they bring out that prestige system soon™

Is it dosh he's carrying inside his jacket?

I don't know, I'm just pulling stats from a set of suicidal serves I run.

Suicidal Winrates
1. Medic (7.1%)
2. Gunslinger (6.1%)
3. Berserker (5.9%)
4. Demolitionist (5.8%)
5. Support (5.4%)
6. Sharpshooter (5.0%)
7. Commando (4.1%)
8. SWAT (2.7%)
9. Firebug (2.5%)

Oh right, I figured there were official statistics being whipped out again

So, nuke. Does it matter what weapon I using to trigger the megumin or is it always the same damage and radius?

Nail bomb doesn't stun the big guys anymore I think also leg shot still feels kinda wonky.

Zeds should take damage from hitting walls and the ground at high velocity.

Playing the stumble/reload speed and explosive radius Demo is fun, but not as satisfying if the enemies that go flying don't take the extra damage from hitting walls and shit. It would be a nice bonus to counter the -50% damage that the explosive radius bonus has.

pretty sure the weapon matters.

you get the best result with the RPG

Those are really low winrates

Do people really suck that bad at this game?

Holy shit I was not expecting that. Thank you for the life and joy.

Yes we do ;_;

how do i level fast guys

not me

>play demo for the first time today on hard
>scrake comes
>someone stuns it
>walk up to it and shoot it in the head pointblank with my RPG
>it dies

I've seen people do it in webms but I've never done it myself before, it feels so satisfying

I still feel like I'm broke as fuck all the time though but at least I can kill shit now

also the passive reactive armor is a lifesaver

Any Demo explosive will trigger it, but they have to detonate during the zed time. Only the HX25 projectiles can 'queue' the effect. The skill itself adds damage and radius modifiers to the explosion, which are of course linked to the weapon's stats. The DoT is garbage again so don't worry about that.

It's just too bad a clot fart after it's been triggered can kill you.

>you get the best result with C4
Fixed ya

how do i into demo?

is nuke even that good anymore?
I've been thinking of trying mad bomber, but it doesn't seem to work when you're already reloading

When i try to buy a key it doesnt work,it just wont buy anything neither from kf2 store,neither from the cache UI.

Bug?

* Blow all your HX25 ammo on the first round
* Sell it and buy a stack of C4
* Use that and kite around trash to get a bunch of kills in one boom
* Get the RPG-7 by wave 5

The assault rifle and M79 are a meme
* Don't blow rockets on scrakes, get assist dosh for stunning them with dynamite
* Carry your team against fleshpounds

Killing Floor nees its own profile system like what Dota 2 has so that you can see your records.Maybe have achievements that ive items and stuff like TF2.

It could have stuff like:
>overall stats like damage, zed kills (overall and individual zeds), dosh earned, play-time, etc
>same stats for each perk
>career self-heal and career player heal
>favorite character and weapon visible, showing a preview with your character and weapon with the cosmetics equipped on them in a little window
>map stats like a list of maps you've played with play-time and waves completed on them (could be used to see if someone got max level legitimately or by boosting)
>weapon stats from most to least kills and what type of zeds they're used on

This would be pretty cool to have, as it'd feel like you're actually creating a sort of record of your achievements while at Horzine. Also, anything else that could go up there?

I haven't played this PoS since release

is the game good now

Anyone else notice two clips fall out of the MP5 when you reload it from empty?

/kfg/ can generally sleepwalk through Sui, but you have to remember that /kfg/ doesn't represent the average pubbie.

Yes. There's no reason to play the original over this now, unless you have a toaster.

Wew lad, what a great original idea you have there!
Truly only the sharpest minds such as dota players can figure out an idea of this calibre.

Way to go, champ! Don't waste time here, you have to inform reddit and the TWI forums of this revolution you're bringing to video games.

go swat or something on first round because the HX25 is garbage

go for the m79 on round two with as much ammo as you can carry. Use it exactly as you would expect it to be used; at groups. It's detonating range is closer than you'd expect.

the C4 is not a primary weapon; only buy it if you already have the m79. It works fine as an early-wave scrake/FP repellant, or if it's the boss wave and you dont need the splash damage.

as soon as big dudes start spawning, sell the c4 and get an RPG. Now would be a good time to flick towards the damage skills in the perk menu.

The RPG has a smaller blast radius, so you should use the m79 on groups of trash; the RPG is overkill.

The m16 is good if you keep getting fucked up by crawlers, but it's explosion radius is smaller than the m79, so ideally you should use that instead.
Preferably you should be holed up somewhere in a chokepoint, while swats/commandos/medics/supports keep dudes off your back.

point blanc shots with the RPG (and to a much lesser extend, the nade launchers) to a scrake's head will instantly decap it in 1 to 2 hits, depending on difficulty/players (usually 1)

a good combo is bash+rpg+bash+m203 for 6P HoE

for fleshpounds, just keep spamming rockets until it explodes.

demo or support lads?

With that level of weak sarcasm, you'd probably fit in better at Reddit than I would.

yes

>sell shitty pistol round 2
>buy m79
>use that until you have enough dosh to buy an rpg to go with it

m16 ain't worth the cost, unless for some reason you're by yourself, use m79 over it

Do you have a sharpshooter?

If yes, support. If no, demo.

Demo so you can rob kills

Oh yeah, I forgot reddit invented sarcasm. It's as weak as your dumb ass post, that shit's been suggested to hell and back on every kf2 related website for over a year. Get out of my /kfg/ you fucking normie.

You guys still play Killing Floor 1?

what's worse is that the MP5's cocking handle doesn't move back and fourth when the gun is firing, it just stays completely static...

..But wait user, it gets better!

even after you reload on a empty mag, the cocking handle is still in the exact same fucking spot and despite the hand animations suggesting that you're locking the cocking handle and slapping it down to chamber a round... well... you guessed it

it. still. stays. fucking. static.

Does the epic farming map still work with the latest update? Gotta get new perks to at least level 10 :^)

Also,
>they've butchered the MP5
just

>being this much of a sperg