/wowg/ - World of Warcraft general

wow.allakhazam.com/

Reposting for awareness. These monsters cannot be allowed to continue.

Hello /wowg/,

Tonight I would like to tell you a story. A story which profoundly impacted me on an emotional level. Earlier this evening I asked for the /wowg/ discord information and was given several links. The first one I joined was called "Literal Who". I was greeted with hostility upon first entering the voice chat section and the people there seemed standoffish. It didn't bother me much because I expected this from a Veeky Forums community. However, as I stayed in there for longer, a situation developed while I was sitting quietly doing invasions to level my shaman. Some one who's voice was on pick up could be heard yelling in the background and I heard a woman crying out. I was wondering what was happening as the rest of the discord started sniggering and making mention of "the weekly session". I had no idea what they were talking about but the yelling started getting louder as it sounded like a fight was going on.

I heard glass breaking on the other sound of the mic as the voice finally sounded like it was back at the computer. A gravelly-throated man said loudly "YOU READY FOR MY BIG BANDA, YOU STUPID SLUT?" the woman screamed and sounded like she was begging when the man yelled again "EVERYONE ON SKYPE. RIGHT FUCKING NOW!" I didn't comply. I didn't want to see but I knew what was happening since he was running his mic in the discord all while doing his grisly business to that poor woman over Skype for the drooling masses of shitposters which inhabited the discord. Eventually, the "weekly session" came to a head and the man sighed in relief. A thud was heard and the woman's quiet cries could just barely be heard in the background. The man finally spoke with a laugh "Alright guys lets see if we can't get past Kilrogg this week."

>Tfw you will never be a fat magical chicken irl

PANDA
BUTTS

>tfw bf buys me race change and forces me to say Thank you daddy

Feels weird but good

Buxom Blood Elves

>Just wanna do Mythics for trinkets
>Have a 708 DPS that has cleared them all
>ONE MORE DPS FOR MYTHIC 750 ILEVEL FLASKS FOOD ENCHANTS ARCHIMONDE CURVE REALM FIRST ACHIEVEMENT FROM EVERY EXPANSION

Fuck sake you're supposed to do these things in like 670 gear.

How long does 60-100 with invasions take with no heirlooms?

It is just the circlejerk being "funny", probably inshitstral was the woman since his voice is literally like a woman's.

Something like two weeks if you're efficient but not crazy efficient.

>tfw the mod that makes you thiccer fucks with your hair color

>falling for gisco copypasta
hownew.ru?

You know you can always wear different armor type of heirlooms just to leech exp, right?

If you do know that, and just don't have any heirlooms boosted to at least 90, then what the fuck is wrong with you.

>play memelogy in pvp
>unleash 7000 imps on a monk
>touch of karma

Ralph is reddit and has never left Veeky Forums or /v/ once

that's not "thiccer" that's retarded bimbofication fetish which is maybe the most autistic fetish to ever exist

how the fuck do you rich cunts make money, i run firelands and am still poor as shit

Do gathering professions work the same in Legion as they did in WoD when levelling?

In other words should I try and get them to 700 on my alts prior to Legion, or can I just get them to 100 so I'll get the world quest?

I sell bags. Hexweave and Netherweave. I make about 25k every 2-3 hours.

Wouldn't 90-100 without heirlooms still be absolute hell?

300 is world quest limit and yeah they're a lot like wod

I've heard like 3 different variations of what skill level is required for profession world quests. I've heard 100, 300, and 400. Which is it?

but i just like fatter asses, idc if it looks like silicone

t. flat

Is this Tmorph or something?

Do all the armors scale to the new shape?

I doubt I'd ever use it or anything like it, but I'm curious. Thought it was bannable, too.

Stop showing off your tits and heal me damnit!
I mean you could do both.

Is there no way to stop imps from attacking? cant you do /stopattack or some shit?

Because you're autistic

Not really
>do intro quests for WoD till you get garrison
>run around the first zone to get some resources
>buy shit loads of 20% exp increase potions
>go back to farming invasions
Getting those exp pots takes like an hour tops btw.

It's 300. Fuck the other niggers who tell you otherwise.

>REMINDER
REMINDER
>REMINDER

Tomorrow will be the final heroic HFC /wowg/ flex run. Join as we send off WoD with a big fuck you and prepare for Legion. Every single person except Ralph is invited, just make sure to have a Horde US character and PM anyone on for an invite. We will start forming at 4:30 PM pst and will start with Manno/Archi at 5:00 PM pst sharp.

Come for your moose, stay for the memes.

>REMINDER
REMINDER
>REMINDER

With Invasions as they are, no?

Draenor questing doesn't take that long anyway.

Redpill me on
>rogue
>mage
>druid
famalamingas, need to pick a main and level it to 100 in 4 days.

>Inshitstral squad acts nice and friendly while in reality not giving a damn about their non circlejerk but they believe they are nice helpful people
Like pottery

Does the game actually become fun at max level?
Because I am fucking bored out of my mind

>advertising your guild who will wipe 50 times before you pug some 740's
L O L

>Fireball deals 250% damage in PvP
>Pyroblast deals 70% damage in PvP
WHY the FUCK isn't this shit listed FUCKING ANYWHERE in the ENTIRE FUCKING GAME

WHY THE FUCK did i have to go to the fucking BETA FUCKING FORUMS AND DIG UP SOME MONTH OLD FUCKING POST TO FIGURE THIS OUT

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUCK BLIZZARD

TELL ME HOW MY FUCKING SHIT WORKS YOU FUCKING RETARDS

naw it's some model replacer from darknest. the textures stretch a bit but it's worth it imo. As far as i know it isn't bannable as long as you don't parade or be a dumb retard and replace shit like onyx/netherwing eggs with rags

Well yeah dude i play world of warcraft

I don't understand kids nowadays

Do you remind it in Reddit too?

stop advertising your shit here reddit

only class more autistic than those 3 is priest

Install the Auctioneer addon
look for items being sold at

>ralphina desperately trying to find a new niche that will net her (You)'s
>she just can't do it and keeps race/class changing every few days
>the creeping existential crisis looms ever so closer with each minute as she realises she's become completely irrelevant and the only people that even know she exists now barely even acknowledge her

>flex
noobs

Fuck off dumb cunt

Christ you /pol/children are so fucking stupid, why do you need to be spoonfed everything like a little baby bird?

You can Implosion kill them but it deals damage so you'll still btfo yourself if you use it on the monk.
You have no control over them whatsoever, that's why Demo ramp up on target switch is so dogshit among other things.

They said they wanted but didn't have time, if you actually care about that then follow pvp forums

Hey samefag ;^)
Did you get mad I exposed your inshitstral hypocrite poster boy who wanted to delude himself he is a nice person while in reality he was a selfish asshole that doesn't care about others yet keeps parroting how much he does with words instead of actions

>abloobloo everyone I don't like is from /pol/

Mad nigger spotted.

Just ignore /pol/tards, they ve been on damage control for some time now and leak to other boards.
They are too stupid to be argued with

>uses the phrase redpill
>thinks it's just pulling out of his ass its someone from /pol/

>waah waah why wont the cool kids play with me
t. ralph

Have you payed your respects to Fel Slayer yet?

does that mean if I speak Spanish, I'm suddenly Spanish?

>im not from /pol/ i just use /pol/ memes and am from /pol/

Try thinking for yourself instead of sucking off the first person with a bit of authority who confirms your biases you faggot bootlicker

>Cool kids
>Circlejerk that sucks each other cocks has become so deluded they think they are cool
My sides, you are reaching inshitstral delusion levels

She's such a sad person, would be much better if she just ended her life!

>mfw the US token prices right now

I'm too scared to buy it because I'm convinced it's going to go back down to 20-29k once legion drops

>bootlicking
where?

who the hell uses redpill that has no involvement/never been to /pol/ it's specifically their thing. If you spoke Spanish I'd assume you had a reason to do so involving something Spanish not because you randomly decided to speak Spanish one day.

That's the worst fucking analogy I've ever heard. Even a /v/ food analogy would have been better

>who the hell uses redpill that has no involvement/never been to /pol/
Anyone that has seen the Matrix? You do know this is a /tv/ meme, right?

>le /pol/ boogeyman
I don't even browse that board you autistic fuck.

>he doesnt know where it came from

>Samefags are on
>suddenly polposting and defenders of it
Wonder if there's a connection

Might as well say "i don't go to /v/" after posting an epic golden grinning man

t. ralph

>heard

If anything ralph is an example of a closet /pol/ user like CWC

>autism

>Clotset pol user
Wut? I am only going there to trigger retarted by being my progressive self, really easy to trigger drunpflets

Alright, what are people predicting will be the greatest class to try and solo WoD raids with?

I assume some kind of self sustain tank will take it, so maybe Blood DK, drood or possibly the demon hunter...not sure about them though.

What are other peoples thoughts on this, for those of us who like trying to solo raids?

It doesn't matter the origin if the primary basis is from a specific group regarding it. Someone just decided to use a phrase from a movie that's what over a decade old now at this point opposed to where it's commonly used nowadays?
Vengeance DH probably

>my progressive self
>wah wah kill all normies
>women are disgusting and I hate them reeee

>this english
my sides

THE SAME AS IT'S ALWAYS BEEN YOU DUMB STUPID CUNT

It got spammed hard on /int/ too.

Here have a present for trying to be a big boy and speak English.

/int/ /v/ and /pol/ all have the same userbase

>tfw the only classes ill be playing in legion are balance druid, spriest and my mage

>tfw got the mythic trinket I need for all 3 in one and dont have to farm that bullshit and put up with shitty demon hunters anymore

>i-i-i-i-it doesnt m-m-matter that its one of the most iconic pop culture phrases of a-a-all time and one of the most used phrases on the entirety of the internet right n-n-n-now! I saw someone use it on /pol/ because I browse so you must be from /pol/ too!

This is how stupid you sound.

Demon Hunter was designed with casuals who just want to solo old raids in mind

>implying I keep up with such things instead of asking /wowg/ for advice when needed

I literally haven't played since the first few weeks of WoD mate. Only just got in to do some prep for Legion

Why are blood elves always so mad?

Should i go worgen for aesthetics or human for an actualy usefull racial ?

And Veeky Forums

Because it's impossible to find clothes that fit their huge its my well endowed friend.

Sorry, gay ass iPad cuz I ve been afking invasions from pc.

lol 86 boomy already. Damn I might end up maining a boomy instead, he is so cute and fun.

Fat magical fluffy chickens ftw

It's literally always been exactly the same exact as it's always been and will always bee the same as it's always been from the first day someone solo'd onyxia to the last day wow servers are on

>tfw maining druid
>got all heirloom trinkets
>instead of making alts I'll just play all 4 specs
>only grind I have to do are for the alt artifact weapons
>no additional gear grind
This is going to be fun.

>human
>useful racial
ecks fucking dee

You're getting baited, three tanks have been added over the course of WoW including one a few weeks ago. There's no way it's "the same as always."

I really doubt redpill is one of the most iconic pop culture phrases of all time nor is it the most used phrase currently

Jesus christ you win you autist

So it's better to do all 4 phases of invasions once I hit 60 and get flying, right?
compared to just P1/2 and relogging

What should I play if I want to be a little shitstain in PvP, frost mage or affliction lock?

>working on 4 different artifacts

jesus fucking christ user

also getting my 1 trinket took me 8 mythics

>Sorry, gay ass iPad cuz I ve been evading bans from pc.
Fixed that for you, nigger.

>decide to main a rogue for legion
>best horde race for rogue is a goblin
>realise I would have to suffer through the entire goblin starting zone
JUST