/owg/ - Overwatch General

Jolly 'ol dudes edition

>Official Website
playoverwatch.com

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

>shitty countdown for sombra who cares
amomentincrime.com/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

instaud.io/oEF
youtu.be/svSzz_cm5EY
youtube.com/watch?v=wcLNteez3c4
youtube.com/watch?v=E31-TrCF3AI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FOR MOTHER RUSSIA

Post some QTmaker.

d.va

Is that a dogs ass?

>Rein not drinking from a small beer keg held in one of his hands.
That is where this fails.

The frenchiest

Reminder, do NOT learn any Chinese language unless you are prepared to deal with those rats for the rest of your life.

Hey guys, wanna hear something funny?

_____5%_____

Is anyone else losing the fun they once had with this game and now just get stressed out and annoyed when they lose for stupid reasons?

We need more pregnant D.Va things.

WINKY FACE

WINKY FACE

WINKY FACE

WINKY FACE

Nope cause I'm good at the game and play with high 70s all the time and have fun

Nope, because I'm not losing, because I stopped playing in between the end of Summer Loot Boxes and the start of Season 2.

>my last three attack Hollywood matches
>Torbjorn turret on the moving platform every single time
>everyone on my team ignoring it and constantly dying
>I finally switch and deal with it
>no one using the openings
>lost all three

>get a Hollywood defense match
>go Torbjorn
>"let's see if any of the incompetent fucks I played with will be on the enemy team"
>enemy Pharah on my ass 24/7 can't even build the turret to level 2

And this is just to top off all those matches where I pick a character I rarely play to try out, and miraculously the enemy team has a meme stack that counters whatever I decided to pick.

Plus the fact that getting a payload attack match is harder than getting a legendary skin apparently, with my experience usually being defense>defense>defense>koth>defense>defense>koth>koth>koth>koth>koth>defense, being paired with absolute shitters whenever I get the rare attack is really sucking the fun out of the game.

Nth for Big Burly Men

Yeah, China is pretty shit.

Tips on improving tracking and aim? My sensitivity is low and comfortable, my tracking is alright but my flick aiming is pretty much terrible.

I already practice every day, but if there's anything else I can do I want to do it. CS has always had a lot of aim and target practice maps, though Overwatch obviously doesn't and I feel like the ingame target practice is too forgiving for headshots to make any real improvements from it.

I can play Tracer alright, but my McCree is terrible. I can't train accuracy as Tracer, but I feel like having it would improve my game on any hero.

Tjorb is fun in offense
you just put turrets behind the payload to shut down flank route
it's surprisingly effective
in quick play

>you are only human
For genji's "english" voice to not speak english, he really fucking nailed this line, including the "i was expecting a challenge" I love genji's english voice guys.

Genji Shimada! A fearless cyborg!

>Wake up
>PTR bugfixes aren't live yet

Not really. You tend to have a lot more fun when you play in a group with friends. You tend to lose less often since you can coordinate with them, and even if you lose, you still have alot more fun.

Also bonus exp helps reduce the salt levels since you can get 2k+ exp even if you were shit the entire round

How many hours before I'm good at Tracer?

>use it in comp
>all the time
>average about 60

feelsgood

>go in to cap the point as torb
>sneak around and put your turret down between the spawn and the point and upgrade it
>go to attack the point
>see your turret being attacked
>molten core
>get 2 kills from your turret from people just walking from spawn to the point
>also now have a shitton of HP and a super fast meatshot gun to assault point with
this would never work in competitive but i'm having a fucking blast in quick play

why would you expect that? they never push live updates on any day other than tuesday
this has been the same for literally every blizzard game since WoW first launched
i'll ask again: what in the world made you believe they might suddenly update live on an irregular day?

It'd be nice if it had a setting where you could manually set individual characters' voices, except the way it works now is when you switch language (text or voice), it has to download an entire language patch before the client can run it, and individual customization would involve downloading every language pack just to be sure.

Sure, some people have the disk space, but it would probably annoy others.

instaud.io/oEF

reminder that these horrible words came out of your waifu's mouth

youtu.be/svSzz_cm5EY

Why would you make it do obvious?

d v and a
three capital letters
printed in gold

Not the only thing coming out of my waifu's mouth

this is a reupload from the streamer's channel

they're a top player, they just wanted to see how far they could get on a smurf using aimbot

they got to top 500

Wm buffs
>When at full clip and zoomed with 100% charge , the first sniper shot doesnt leave a trail to you. If you reload after each shot you dont leave trails however the time of reload and waiting for 100% charge means more downtime between each shot.

>Ult removes the reload req. for no trails but has significantly reduced duration obviously, 100% charge req remains

>Sound when mine is triggered, maybe reduce its dmg but it shows you the heat signature of the target that triggered it for a few sec

>Hook is on a 8 sec cd
or
>Hook has 2 uses before cd starts, it starts after you use both charges, cd is 12 or 14 sec
or
>Hook is on a 6 sec cd but if you use it right after the cd is over next cd is 12 or 14 sec to prevent spam while letting you disengage or relocate
or
>Add some kind of acrobatic sprint or parkour style sprint for 3-4 sec, kinda what she did in the short with tracer

Realistically speaking, 2 hooks in a row wount send you that far away given the short range they have

>OR if you really dont think the hook needs anything make it so you can actually swing around with it

>tfw i'll never swing by and grab my friend reaper and toss him in the fray to death blossom everyone

Y liv?

There's not even an "oppa" in there. It's just "oh, oh oh". She should at least watch how it's done.

youtube.com/watch?v=wcLNteez3c4

Overwatch is one of the easiest and most fun shooting games I've played. So it triggers me to see someone cheat on it.

>Overwatch is easy

Fuck you.

Why is this not a real voiceline?

I would spam this shit all game

Are you serious right now? Overwatch is easy as fuck when you know which character to use and who counters who.

it was removed before it was put in the game and I don't know why considering half the shit she says is just as obnoxious

>literally hacking
>only has silver medals

That voiceline was a commision by qqq for some dumb animation IIRC

It was a real voiceline at one point in the beta, just blizzard realized it was a stale meme and probably would cause copyright issues.
youtube.com/watch?v=E31-TrCF3AI

who counters whom*

Okay.

>considering half the shit she says is just as obnoxious

That's one of the reasons why I love playing her

Don't tell me this Dva Style voiceline is gonna be another gacha grab during a future event

Then why do some of the best players in the world need things nerfed in this game?

>Welcome to Hollywood
>kicks me out
>instantly joins the game again
>Welcome to Hollywood
>kicks me out again
>joins the same fucking game yet again
>Welcome to Hollywood
>repeat into infinitum

Please tell me I'm not the only one who has this issue. It's not just limited to Hollywood either.

because they're bored of playing the same stale meta over and over again, or they like playing a hero that is currently underpowered

Shut up, nerd.

Except they don't.

Waga kokoro, make your sesame

She sounds good in some quotes and not as bad when she speaks moon but holy shit some of her quotes are obnoxious

Am I a great Reaper?
Also, post stars for your best hero.

I can't understand Genji's Chinese.

>shit she says is just as obnoxious
That works with the character though.
Unlike every other hero

Is this EASY mode?

>Shut up, nerd.
Be more correct next time.

Cutest and best pairing

FIVE PERCENT
I
V
E

P
E
R
C
E
N
T

JUST
U
S
T

Chinese or Korean?

basically the worst pairing

Placebo numbers

Avg of 6 kills and 11 last hits and 3 deaths.

No.

I'll stuff your head in a toilet and make you cry to your mommy. :^)

>they nerfed genji's double jump wallride double jump
This is honestly the only thing that makes me upset, i've always just used right>dash anyways.

I swear i could give 0 fucks about the summer skins.
I've grinded up to 90 levels and finally got dva's #1 voiceline in the 88th lootbox.
If blizzard does this again i am going to kill myself.

Everything in overwatch is pretty easy other than aiming.

Luck
Fifteen percent pain

Usually when that happens I just leave and re-que. Overwatch still has some bugs in the system that haven't been fixed yet. Another example would be when you leave immediately after you are brought to a King of the Hill map and are dragged back to it and have to leave again.

That doesn't make me any less wrong.

>sombra still at 5%

Hello user

That doesn't make me less wrong. *

I always get myself up there and heal from above, unseen
It's fantastic

If they were top 500 without aimbot isn't it a given that they'd be top 500 with aimbot?

Still feels good that I can silence anyone who's weaker than me.

Does D.Va actually act heroic as a member of Overwatch? Why would they recruit her in the first place if she was just a spoiled esports streamer?

PTR Genji sucks

I hate how OP he's on live but the PTR version is almost Pharah Tier underpowered. He's basically a Lucio stuck in speed aura that only affects himself.

I got mine in like the 96th bought box. Still no Dva cyclist spray either

Blizzard got us waifufags by the balls

>pick SNA
>some shitter picks widowmaker
>switch off of ana and play like shit
>no support
>widow spams I need healing

>Pharah
>underpowered

Sombra never ever
D.va confirmed still best wiafu

she's as much a member as reaper.

She's just fighting with them to fuck over red team.

>pharah tier
You mean the best harasment tier?

She is Korean army, and from the looks of it MEKA is sort of special forces. She also has a datamined quote that would indicate she genuinely wants to protect her country

She's not related to the Overwatch organization. New or old. None of the new generation (Lucio, D.va, Symmetra) are. She's currently in the Korean military battling a robot kaiju.

That was one of the 3 voice lines I get in the summer games. Pretty happy about it.

Still grumpy though, that I can get the other 50% of missing items.

Are you retarded?
>can't do a retarded burst combo
I'll agree that the ult and mobility didn't need the exact nerfs they got, ult should have had less range not less time. Right click into dash still does considerable damage, either way you're just not a good genji if you can't adapt.

That's just what happens to most overpowered characters. They get nerfed into the ground where they're almost unplayable and slowly build their way back up or go the way of McCree where you're OP one patch and complete garbage in the next.

she's ok maybe for low ranks, when people actually aim decently she get's rapped by the enemy muhcree in seconds

D.Va is just a personality that she has for her audience. No one knows what's she really like until we have more information on her. She doesn't even have a comic yet.

That's why you don't spend 99% of the time in the air like a retard

Who is gonna get nerfed into the ground because of shitters next?
My guess is Reaper or Zarya.

That's no excuse. Pharah can fly around and use buildings for cover. Any good Pharah knows how to utilize her "E" attack to fly around, as well.

>sombra comes out
>has a mask on
>there is an unmasked gold skin but clicking on it won't show you a preview
>buy it
>she's a god tier mexican milf who knows tech
what do?

What if D.va is the Tyler1 of Overwatch?

>people who say ulty