Washed and waxed my car yesterday

>Washed and waxed my car yesterday
>Go out today and see muddy cat paw prints all over it

What's frustrating you?

The fact that the upper 1% of America has not been assassinated yet

>what's frustrating you
Nothing, GM just got BTFO at Lemans. I'm happy today.

Similar story OP
> Just washed my car yesterday, inside and out
> this morning a fucking hobo peed on the tailgate, and threw up on the driver side window, and tried to wipe it off or something.

Go back to your commieblock, pinko

They did better than the GTR though.
GTR fanboys BTFO

>wash car
>covered in pollen the next day

My headlight got water in it :^(

Something I can relate to op

>Live in an apartment complex
>Buy a shiny new godmachine
>Day 3, it's covered in dozens of greasy handprints, what the fuck?
>Go wash that shit off
>2 days later the same
>Work night shift so no idea what kid is doing it
>Not in view of my apartment so can't rig up a camera
>Hook up dashcam to 12v battery - never catch the fucker
>This goes on for months till one day I'm off, about to go to the store I see a guy with downs
pawing all over my car
>His carer is standing on the side looking at her phone
>Turns out they walk through the complex regularly but management won't do shit
>Street park 5 mins away to avoid it

Yep, the BRZ, favorite of retards everywhere......

>What's frustrating you?
All the fucking Le Mans posts that don't seem to have read the catalog.

Only people with down syndrome would buy a brz

Literally this. I've given up. My black car will forever look like shit

>Spend $100 getting my car washed, waxed, polished, etc.
> it rains on it the next day

>this morning a fucking hobo peed on the tailgate, and threw up on the driver side window, and tried to wipe it off or something.

Sometimes, the homeless have enough frustration to spit or toss uneaten food (bought with social welfare) onto the shiniest cars at the public library parking lot. Never mind that they are half of the population inside the library. They are just angry at the world.

Sometimes, I get greasy marks on the door handles or window areas as if someone is trying to peer in. I leave no valuables visible in the car. An empty car has less temptation. My tinted windows make it harder so they lean their face on the window and that makes greasy marks. Their hands are grubby so I feel that grubbyness on the underside of the door handle as soon as I touch it. I use a baby wipe to clean my hand off before I touch the steering wheel. How many homeless/hobo wash hands after taking a shit?

If you ride a nice bike to the public library, it is almost guaranteed to be stolen even though the rack is right by the front door. The thieves hang around inside the library chillin eating their free welfare food. If they see a nice bike, they get their bolt cutters or tools and take the whole bike or parts of it like wheels. It's a real pestilence. Pestilence I tell ya.

i live on a gravel road so first drive and it's fucked again. i don't even bother waxing anymore, just use the soap with wax in it

I can sympathize. There were a lot of dirt roads around where I grew up.

I got car skates to move my parent's car that hasn't moved in about 14-15 years since it's been pissing down rain here.

I don't even wash my car anymore. Waxing is a waste of money your car gets dirty somehow literally hours after you did it

>was going to wash and wax tomorrow
>see this thread

Have you tried asking it nicely to leave :o)

Washed
Clay Bar
Mother's 3-step polish
Waxed

Just finished not many hours ago. Now Ima be up all night worrying cause of this thread

It took 3 weeks to fix my shitbox, I use for 2 fucking days and the battery dies.
>Frustrating

Nice detailing job you got there user... be a shame if something where to like, happen to it

For reference, user, correct me if I'm wrong

>wash in one direction, using a mf towel from top to bottom with wheels last
>claybar with lots of spray and a light touch until it's smooth rubbed in one direction, then show a new surface of clay
>polish with a mf towel in one direction, top to bottom
>wax with an applicator in circles, wipe down with mf towel after application

>parking outside

>apartment life

>parents have a 3 car garage
>space 1 and 2 is their cars
>space 3 is their junk

>living with your parents

>no rent
>no paying for food
>mom makes me breakfast
>I do some chores in return
Stay mad

>no rent
fucking deadbeat neckbeard busrider
The least you could do is pay them rent if you're eating the food they buy and using electricity/water they pay for
>mfw I have 2 younger brothers who are the same as you: unemployed drug users who take advantage

>busriding in the suburbs
Lol nice try

>implying I do drugs
>implying I don't also have a company job
Stay madjelly

>implying you get laid
Although the fact that you're posting an anime reaction image suggests that you wouldn't ever see a vagina in real life regardless of whether or not you still lived at home.

>has a job
>still takes advantage of his parents
you're black aren't you?

>his life is defined by getting laid
Kek, you must be desperate.

I'm white. I've asked my parents if they want me to pay rent. They said "no, just do chores".

>once again still living with your parents

>he said on Veeky Forums.org

(You)

>recently moved
>no garage
>forced to park outside under a bunch of asshole trees

>there's no hose

Hold me

>he details his car but doesn't own a garage

priorities friendo

> he pays $1000 a month to convince himself that he's going to to work up the courage to ask a girl over someday

@15298907

No (You) for you :^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

Asking girls out is piss easy. Just pretend for a second that you're superior to them and suddenly you have the confidence of a hawk bearing down on a nice juicy pigeon.

>What's frustrating you?

Honda's shitty ass paint and clearcoat.(or lack there of)

My paint is just peeling right off and its spreading, Its like my car was cancer. Otherwise my shitbox would be mint

Okay calm down

Have a (You) on me, friend

thanks m80

what year is it?

go back to your dealership.
my 2015 isnt even doing that

I was joking that it's 2016.

:^)

>living with your parents
Actually, some parents like the company and they all get along with each other.

^('_')^

>been avoiding washing my truck because the doors leak
>go to drag strip with friends to watch some index racing
>get voted to drive
>fucking bugs everywhere because it's 90 degrees and in Wisconsin
>now I have to wash my truck and chase water leaks so my truck doesn't smell like laundry left in the washer overnight

Like I'll do it but just begrudgingly to Madre nature

That makes it a lemon car. Look up your state's lemon laws. Don't wait until the applicability date expires. In my state, the paint job cannot be defective in the first year or that is sufficient by itself to be lemon.

The dealers are often dishonest because they look at profit per hour or floor space. If it is something that isn't profitable, they will tell you NO and stonewall you. So be sure to check with your state website on lemon law. If not enough info,call your state attorney general at the appropriate line for car problems. Don't know what is a lemon in your state, but our lemon laws came about because we had for many years a democrat AG that was consumer-oriented and put forth a lot of proposals to protect consumers that eventually became law. That was because the existing consumer laws were too costly for consumers to use because it would need taking the company to court, going thru the expensive process, and they would probably win. But to do so, it would cost too much. Thus the car companies got to escape being responsible for their various types of lemons. Hence, the AG made a raft of lemon laws and put in pre-defined examples of what lemons were. Thus the consumers didn't have to waste a lot of money if their situation matched any of the pre-defined lemon examples.

>Go out today and see muddy cat paw prints all over it
It's fairly easy to poison all the feral cats. Some homeowners are very conservative and consider feral cats to be violating their castle space thus they must be killed. The bodies are then flung into the greenbelt where other animals eat the body.

Can an user recommend a decent polish for me?