Veeky Forums I need your help. I'm stuck between if I should get the GTR or viper. These would be weekend cars...

Veeky Forums I need your help. I'm stuck between if I should get the GTR or viper. These would be weekend cars. I have the money to buy them and probably service and maintain them. Which should I get?

gtr is more of an everyday gt car, get the snek

Snek, if you want a true track monster.

I'd probably take the GT350R over the GTR too.

Viper

Ayyy sup yall

Shud i get a bugatti or a ferrari? Witch 1 betta?

Gt350 duh

dude just get a miata

> Probably

Definitely not a corvette.

and especially not after yesterday

>probably service and maintain them. Which should I get?
Fucking neither.

snek

Booghetti, m8.

as much as i love the GT-R, if given the option between the two and to only be used as a weekend hooligan car, id have to go with the snek. That is if you can deal with everyone thinking you have tiny dick syndrome.

get the viper

every lame ass has a GTR, plus they're too generic. nothing against it, it's a great car; but its not as memorable and characteristic as a vodge diper.

Get the snek. They're ending production soon, so they're going to be getting a lot more valuable in the future.

snek

Snek.

Vipers are for people who actually know shit.

GTR's are for rich bros who can afford to lease one

R35 GTR's are fucking trash.

Snek, because 'murica and not Gay wheel drive.

Neither.

Just buy the ACR. You'll have a piece of history as there will be no 2017 viper, it will give you the best performance on a track/canyon. Only thing it's slower to is 60 MPH

If you were actually in the market for these cars, you would test drive both and decide for yourself.