Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/pYdwfntu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hcav6TGG07Y
clips.twitch.tv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do not bully the king of fighters xiv

jubei?

Hey bro see me in this old ass game that me and my butt buddies play all day on discord. Yeah okay dodger.

fourth for headblade the autistic virgin

post thicc

I want discord cocksniffers to leave

5hit op

worse than literal shitposting, i agree.

pomf

Battle of Giant Dinosaurs is a DS game with no netplay

You are scared and you are anonydodging

Post up your CFN
Post up your PSN
Post up your Fightcade
Post up the name you enter tournaments with

Daily reminder that sfv is shit.

you want this to turn into a literal fg shitflinging thread because there would be even fewer people asking for games? great idea

Then tell snk to make a better game where I can't easily recycle most of my sfv shitposts about it

play me in this shit 40 year old game nobody except me plays

yeah I'm a trip fag and I only play old games and I don't even go to locals for those games, see me in the discord.

play blazblue

Play me in sfv then
East coast, post cfn

>I'm totally not dodging you! play me in this joke party game with no netplay! oh you wont? you're the real dodger!

>DS
Wii game fucker, don't even know the basics. I'll spare you the embarrassment of losing this time

People will register even for obscure games, that isn't the problem. The problem is that we need someone that can stream it and organize it. Pretty sure it happened every Saturday and Thursday night

more people play st or 98 or 02 than basically every modern game that isn't sfv

hahaha

wait, you're serious?

hahahahahahahahaha

jojos???

>chinks and spics
>people

Heh... kid, I just learned how to parry akuma's tatsu in 3S. Do you really want to try me right now?

the retardation that is discord.

Never.

uniel is dead, rev is already dead, kof14 will be dead by next week, xiii has been dead for years

youtube.com/watch?v=Hcav6TGG07Y
Sure it is

Post your CFN, PSN, Steam ID, Fightcade, and tournament name

kill these people.

I'm not a failure in life though

post SSN

>st
>98
>02
sorry i don't speak kusoge

why are you so angry at people who don't play sfv

no this game reeks of virginity

I notice a trend
/fgg/ becomes unbearable shit posting around these hours, yet red blade is always around these hours also. They're are 25 replies yet 17 posters.

Redblade confirm for same fagging

Competition is at the base of fighting games, if you don't play the game with the most competition regardless of your personal taste you're not for fighting games.

>Doesn't even know the difference between vanilla and strike
wew in deed lad

What's wrong with that?

I don't sfv either but playing old games is not the only other option.

I notice a trend
/fgg/ becomes unbearable shit everytime the circle jerk in the discord gets disturbed.

Why would you post this

my grandfather who died in ww2 gave me a floppy disk with fightcade.exe see me in it

u wont? thought so bitch

pls no

i want to ____ this squirrel

/fgg/ classic

yiff

kick the nuts of

im gonna have fucking nightmares again

>my grandfather who died in ww2 gave me a floppy disk with fightcade.exe see me in it

Are you serious?

Floppy disks were developed in the late 1960 and started being sold in 1971.
If your grandfather did die during WW2 that would put his death be fore the 1950.
I'm sensing a load of BS from your post.

Which is the sluttiest blazblue girl?

>this game is pure
wtf i love blazblue now

Aint the grabs in KoF hard as hell to break? Why don't people abuse them more?

when's yata ggpo

Why do people who don't want to play bad fighting games, not like fighting games? Seems like it should be the other way around.

Yamete kudasai!! Makoto is for cuddling

You get magnitudes more reward from a hit.

There's 8 ish frames after blockstun you can't be thrown, but you can throw your aggressor.

don't reply to discord posts
report discord posts
hide discord posts

It's redblade shit posting I bet

but you'd shit your pants before seeing anyone in sfv

Hard? Press 4 or 6 and C or D? Pretty generous window for it too.

SFV is good

Who wants to play kusoge?

I saw the tutorial and it seems impossible to react to so you have to anticipate it instead.

lmao ok

I'm not following the discussiom but you are wrong

Didn't top the digital sales charts. Didn't get back in the media create sales charts again. And this is with the so called "story dlc" that was supposed to save SFV. It didn't. How pathetic. I told you - and I mean this - I told you Capcom would never be able to recover from SFV and that the game isn't going to sell shit.

KOF is coming this month. All it needs to do is break 1.5 million over the course of six months and it's bye-bye capcom.

I already do

Can't wait for dat command grab with Ignis

That's not true.

But if lying to yourself keeps you happy, an user is no one to tell you to stop it.

You realise that none of the last few kof games have even broke 1 million?

Sony fucking killed KoF. How does that make you feel?

Man I forgot how sluggish MKX felt.

How many copies will KoF14 sell? It will beat SFV in sales right?

>SNK already have a netcode patch done, they're just waiting a few days on approval
Say what you want but they work fast

source?

>24 posters, 72 replies

meanwhile crapcom manages to tip toe around the two elephants in the room

>tfw mods range banned me from /r9k/ because I kept making trap threads in an effort to turn robots gay
I will never stop posting gay shit

Show me a 2D fighting game where you break throws on reaction.

uniel

The official twitter

I can't

>Hey guys SFV is dead nobody bought it!
>Reminder to play KI and KoF instead, they managed to sell all of five copies combined

t. biscuits

I don't understand why people think Sagat and Akuma aren't coming to SFV, they're fan favorites and have been for a while, no way they'll be left out of the game. The thing is that Capcom is already planning a Season 2017 Pass, and they needed to save some popular characters to sell that.

SHUDY_JINLEE

well it seems this is the go to place for Jap Tekken play if you are tired of Korean play. A nice change of pace.

Blazblue, Uniel

Did they fix the mind numbingly repetitive gameplay? Did they turn the netcode into rollback? No? Then I'm still not going to buy it

>capcom continuously fails on delivering promises
>game is still unbalanced, broken mess
>online is fucked up
>meanwhile legit games get railed on by marketers because they are desperate to sell the mess that is sfv

pathetic

KoF sucks, just #riseup you fucking faggot

kof will always be a more niche game in the west family, deep down you know it
if youre not mexican

>Kusoge players

clips.twitch.tv
/mr_biscuits/EnergeticRhinocerosFreakinStinkin

Okay

Post CFN

take that 10-8 dump redblade

Fuck you I am going to play 3S and 95. those are the bestest most perfect games and I will be true old school

Sure the sales weren't very good, but that doesn't really matter to the community, since it's thriving regardless. If anything, we should be happy because now Capcom has to try extra hard to satisfy the people who will be playing the game regularly for years to come. Because without us they're finished. They can't rely on a quick buck from casuals.

why do people meme about spics/mexicans in kof when it's way more popular in china?