Name this

hey o/tards,

name it & where i could get!
pic related.

I've only ever seen that come on Ford trucks. Pretty useful but doesn't look very good

It comes on most last generation Ford Panther platform cars, too- Town Cars, Grand Marquis and non-P71 Crown Victorias.

I'm not a huge fan of it myself.

i kekd

explain.

Explain what? You push the numbers and the door unlocks instead of putting your key in and turning.

why you aren't a hoge fan of it.

Because I like physical keys, the same reason I dislike key fobs and keyless ignition.

are there alternatives.
am interested in the function, ofc.

bump

But you can still use your physical key, this is in case you lock, or need to lock, your keys in the car.

for thiefs too.

>implying a thief will waste time guessing when they can just pop the key cylinder out of the way

i have that image file somewhere with all the numbercombinations in order to get a car equipped with those unlocked

maybe i should find it

Its a little over 3000 keypresses.

Good luck with that. They stop working for a period of time after you type in the wrong combination 3 or 5 times.

where to get?

Code is usually inside the door panel

Right here? I just posted it?

sry. where to buy the remote

Its built into the car

>americans put combination locks on their cars

Wow

That seems to be a nice present

Is there a good way to figure out the code? Mom's car is second hand and the previous owners forgot the code.

There's almost definitely a reset procedure listed in the manual, as long as you have the keys I'd imagine.

I love the keypad on my truck. I use it all the time when I'm doing shit like biking or skiing and would rather not have my keys in my pocket.

This image has been around for years anyone ever actually do it?

Don't ignore me you niggers

Go back to wherever you came from, because it sure isn't Veeky Forums.

Haha guarantee you I've been here longer than you

>thinking people are ignoring you for not getting a reply in 30 minutes on one of the slowest boards on the site

okay friend

no, the factory-assigned code is permanent but a dealer or anyone with Ford IDS can use the computer to pull it from the vehicle

What is this? All possible combinations?

These are pretty easy to crack, I did it by accident as a kid

They use a rolling number system so after you put in a wrong combo it won't clear the old numbers and they'll just "slide" along making it easier to guess the right combo
Someone made a huge chan of numbers you could input in about 10 minutes time that theoretically tests all the possible combos with these systems