FUCKING
KILL YOURSELF

OP RUINING FAGGOT

MOOOOODS

>Fata shitting all over bone7

yeah c9 is never coming back

nth for Traxex is the best waifu

I don't have the old pasta BECAUSE YOU FAGGOTS USED THE OTHER THREAD LAST NIGHT

moonmeander got redpilled more harder than tupac did when he was talking about women

fuck me, this is fucking depressing, I won't be able to see dota 2 in the same light again, especially when you have someone like moonmeander, a happy go lucky guy, having his emotions crippled.

What did he say?

FUCKING

SEARCH

THE ARCHIVES

OR DONT MAKE A THREAD

FUCKING RETARD

YOU GROSSLY OVERESTIMATE HOW MUCH TIME I'M WILLING TO PUT IN TO MAKE A NEW THREAD

>

oh boy you sure are retarded arent you

EG won with sumail
after that envy decided to get a random 8k mid player, first choice mriacle second w33

see that? see how w33 didnt prove shit becuase it didnt matter what he did in the past just like miracle?

there is no proving yourself YOU HAVE TO PLAY WITH THEM TO PROVE YOURSELF

be it inhouse leagues or try out etc, its the only way to get into the scene

and agian, for 100x time, if not for sumail we would never ever hear of miracle or w33 because TC or Korok or soemoene else would play instead

>tfw you misquote and tell someone you were agreeing with to fuck off
sorry user :x

Late but posting my shitter tier pentagon

fuck off retard

moon is way too late to the party
pretty much everyone in EG treats it as a job

said he is triggering him, later when bone flamed supports he replied with how he loves when he whines about the game when its only 10min in

Honestly this, everyone is pretty naive how about people get into the scene, it's fucking retarded how you just have to be liked by some faggot veteran wash out just to get recognized.

I'm not sure

youtube.com/watch?v=saBr1QJ5rPM

Why is Icefrog the only dev the balanced upwards in the game development business?

Good golly you are a simpleton, but I guess that fits your narrative. Trying to argue with negatives that can't be proven at all.

> how w33 didnt prove shit
Proved enough to be recruited by Envy to Team Secret~

>To get into a team you have to be make an impression to one of the players, or captain
>This is retarded
Yeah President should just come to your door, say NOTHING YOU DID IN THE PAST MATTERS I HAVE PICKED YOU BASED ON PREMONITION OF EG PLAYING WITH SUMAIL I KNOW THIS

Fucking retard

>decide to play some ranked MM
>this guy dotabuff.com/players/118078153 comes on picks pudge

what do>

Smoking is guaranteed to boost your MMR by at least 500 points

charlie commented on it, also with how universe left to secret when he thought he would've had a better chance
then back to EG for the same reason

Because he was the absolute madman

>W33 didn't prove shit
>Won a major
>Second at TI6

Also dotard got dumbed down to nonexistence. Back then they wouldn't have gotten picked

Theres no difference between high level pubs and pro games anymore

Let see if the amerishit troll will start posting his dota1 images ITT

hes talking about before he got the chance to win a major you fucking moron

>Was
top memes

Wasn't he kicked from EG and then brought back due to some kind of elaborate scheme done by EG's captain?

he wasn't kicked
both arteezy and universe left on their own accord
then Universe left secret to go back to EG

However it also apparently makes you unable to win an International

Universe was a Secret-insert.

You saw how bad he played in TI6 under EG banner. Bottom three offlaner with Bulba.

I know . i just wanted an excuse to bash the game

>"This friendship shit thing is all bullshit, a facade"

Wew, lads

youtube.com/watch?v=mtyBB1Pa7JA

Did someone get fired because of this?

If there ain't a difference why aren't you winning dota games

Is it because President or Poopoodee aren't coming to your house enlightened by premonition that user would be Sumail tier (who played a lot of inhouses and with pros in pubs prior to EG stint)

?

why arent you there?

is it injustice?

why are they picking players that have played and proven themselves in one way or another? not you though, they aren't coming for you

must be injustice or someone skewering with radio waves and premonitions

How slow are you

dotards?

you dont understand

w33 got picked up becuase envy wanted a high mmr mid after seeing what sumail did.
he didnt prove shit, he LITEARLLY WAS SECOND CHOICE TO A GUY THAT DIDNT PLAY COMPETETIVE AT ALL.

God, I want him to sit on my face so badly.

I'm sure Envy had a premonition based on God's message that w33 would be the hottest mid and his prior games had nothing to do with it.

>miracle didn't play competitive dota
Do you know what the fuck was Balkan Bears

Both had played competitive dota and impressed pro like Envy in some way.

They didn't have message from sky.

So, are we trying to compete with /lolg/ on smaller OP or what?

>this guy doesn't shitpost on /d2g/ 24/7, what a loser lul

How sad are you

Artour is cute

Either shitpost hard or don't shitpost at all

I just wanted an excuse to bash the game

What can't you understand?

This is all confusing.

no envy literally explained step by step what he did and impressing wasnt part of it

he literally wanted a high mmr player, thats why he picked the player that didnt play shit (miracle) over w33haa that played for super long at that point.

because it didnt fuckign matter what they played, its WORTHLESS to play in shit teams becuase it means nothing, THE ONLY WAY TO PROVE YOURSELF IT TO PLAY WITH TOP PLAYERS THATS WHY FUCKING KOROK WAS ON TEAMS FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT

"Bow to me mortal!" Above you, the demon known as Underlord roars in his triumph over you, while stepping forward, his towering form blocking all light. What was once clean air is overwhelmed by his tainted musk, a heady scent that reminds you of burning wood as it drifts into your mind, clouding your judgement. The head of his cock slaps against your cheek as he grinds his length into you, and as his mast hardens, he roars "From now on, you are a toy for me."
His cock is akin to a horse's, its spongy head widening as he ruts it down over you, his length hardening and growing longer. Soon he's fully erect, rutting his entire length over your abdomen, smearing his musk into you, marking you as his all while pleasuring himself on your body. And as he grows more aroused, his thrusting quickens, soon making his overly large package slap against your head. The flesh of his sack is soft as a pillow, but with it so close you can hear it rumbling full of tainted cum, the orbs inside squelching as it packs his sack full of jism.
"This is your life now slave, and soon this cock will find a home inside of you!" With another roar of triumph, he slams his cock down, grinding his enormous length into you with a final rut. His incredibly large package covers your face, forcing you to breathe in his musk at its source, and to feel the throbbing of not just his package pumping out his thick cum, but the shuddering of his huge cock as he grinds down into you. Thump. Thump. Thump. Each burst from his length makes an audible landing when it hits the dirt, his jism even obvious from your trapped state being incredibly thick and packed with protein, perfect for feeding a slut with nothing but dick-juice. Slowly, the sack pressed down firmly onto your face softens, the demon's orgasm dying off, but as that happens he settles down on top of you. And with a yawn, the demonic lord goes to sleep, leaving you trapped under his superbly musky cock, unaware and uncaring about your erection.

Noone is talking about him fucking self for fucks sake learn to read you absolute moron. People are just advocating that, wasn't it for sumail being picked up as an unknown pubstar that really proved himself we would have probably not seen w33 and miracle either.
Fuck you are making me mad with that degenerate attitude now I'm actually stepping into this shitty discussion.

Of course he won't want a low MMR player that sucks dick. Miracle played a lot and impressed people, so did w33.

>It didn't matter that Miracle and w33 played a lot, it is worthless.
Then how come they were top 3 MMR and made impressions to many pros?

Retard much? Even Bulldog made an impression to pros pre-Alliance with his Lone Druid, that even got to him play standin for prime Natus Vincere.

But no, dota games don¨'t matter premonition game to Envy from the sky.

Of course.

Which team will be strongest coming out of the shuffle?

How about you browse the threads before making another post

can someone give me a TL:DR of this?

>wasn't it for sumail being picked up as an unknown pubstar that really proved himself we would have probably not seen w33 and miracle either.

Admiral Bulldog did it in 2012-2013 by getting picked up as a standin for Natus Vincere because he impressed Dendi in a pub and then played for Alliance TI victor in under a year from that and he was nothing but a pubstar prior to Na'Vi.

But of course Alliance didn't market this as much as EG did so you don't remember this newshitfaggot

the one without EE

bulldog LITERALLY PLAYED WITH DENDI IT ONLY FUCKING PROVES MY POINT

like you are proving what i just said.

w33 and miracle didnt impress shit because with what? with losing to t2 teams?

again, before sumail aka high mmr kid it was IMPOSSIBLE TO GET INTO THE SCENE WITHOUT GETTING AN INVITE

how hard is it to fucking understand

EG

How the fuck did EE get invited to all teams but one?

You said games don't matter, impressing pros don't matter, that only high mmr matters. There wasn't even visible MMR when Bulldog impressed Dendi.
You were wrong.

>Didn't impress shit because with what
You don't clearly remember the upset that was when w33 defeated Newbee (which people didn't know at the time, that Newbee was imploding, but that' wasn't common knowledge by then)

>again, before sumail aka high mmr kid it was IMPOSSIBLE TO GET INTO THE SCENE WITHOUT GETTING AN INVITE
Are you fucking moron implying that Sumail went to EG without an invite? Are you crying that teams don't go and pick you based on your nonexistent high mMR games?

Delusional little faggot.

???

are you a literal retard or something?

i said that becuase of old guard it was impossible to get into the fucking scene without getting invited, you couldnt impress anyone with your play, YOU LITERALLY HAD TO PLAY WITH THEM TO GET A CHANCE.

thats how many people got their shot with inhouse leagues (including ppd and zai)

w33 defeated newbee and yet envy still wanted miracle more becuase he had more mmr, because when he made the fucking choice he was clear he only cares about mmr and he only cares about mmr becuase of what sumail did in EG.

if you really think that all you had to do to get into the scene is join some tier3 team and """prove"""" yourslef then you are beyond fucking retarded or just whats more likely a summer fag that started playing a year ago

w33 didnt prove shit by defeating newbee, thats my fucking point, it was SUMAIL THAT PROVEN ITS WORTH IT TO GIVE NEW PEOPLE A CHACNE INSTEAD OF PLAYING ANOTHER YEAR WITH KOROK

um hellooooooo
dotards?
explain this shit!

wtf i love now

>expecting anything more from nik
are you retarded?

Buy a fucking gem retard.

By now i believe this retard is either an angry subhuman that can't into reading or just baiting. There isn't enough retard on the world for this.
Last simplified attempt:
it's not about any poster here, noone feels like the next prodigy but:
>playing t2 dota doesn't matter
>you can't "climb carreer ladders"
>need to get directly invited by old guard into a t1 team
>need to play for extended periods with one of them to be granted a chance because previously known guys, which might be worse, still get priority
>sumail proving to be valuable as an unknown pubstar, whose pickup was questioned, opened up the situation a little, see w33, miracle
If this retard fails to understand now I literally give up.

Why is this allowed

navi because everyone who could beat them changed rosters

Kek

Thats literally bootleg Frostmourne

All the DOTA 2 girls have fat asses and I want this to be acknowledged

Blizzard lawyer here.

Enjoy the incoming lawsuit in a 3-5 days.

This picture will be used as evidence that Valve is blatantly copying Blizzard.

Me neither man.

Hats!

I actually want this argument to continue.

>Overwatch is just as shit as TF2 is now so we need to oogle all the moneys we can for WoW the last expansion before server consolidation and eventually shut down.

Why can't valve hire him for TI

Why not him instead of mickey mouse

youtube.com/watch?v=12vh55_1ul8

It doesn't make sense

"cr1t- always playing with the boys"
"with cr1t- is all about money"
"cr1t-'s team is really strong"

that pretty much sums up to cr1t- playing in team secret now, right?

from all the rumours going on, with miracle- scrimming with kuro, fata- playing with matumba, and the finnish caster who said matumba is 100% out of liquid, I believe secret's new lineup will be:

matumbaman, FATA-, cr1t-, ppy, pld

>i said that becuase of old guard it was impossible to get into the fucking scene without getting invited
You still need to be invited to a team. Literally cannot walk into a team and say now I play for you, you kick someone.

> couldnt impress anyone with your play
Bulldog done it, many others have done it in inhouses or pubs (w33, Miracle etc.)

>LITERALLY HAD TO PLAY WITH THEM TO GET A CHANCE.
Yes? Are you daft? Should captains like PPD just walk into your fucking house and randomly pick you? Aren't you an entitled little faggot, clear injustice that they don't come and pick you.

>w33 defeated newbee and yet envy still wanted miracle more becuase he had more mmr
I suppose this is the only half relevant thing in your post since this is what Envy said in the answer, probably half serious. He was still impressed with Miracle more, as was everyone in the scene considering how many YT videos he had.

>if you really think that all you had to do to get into the scene is join some tier3 team and """prove"""" yourslef
Worked for Cr1t.

>w33 didnt prove shit by defeating newbee,
Yeah I can tell you weren't around for the aftermath.
>SUMAIL THAT PROVEN ITS WORTH IT TO GIVE NEW PEOPLE A CHACNE INSTEAD OF PLAYING ANOTHER YEAR WITH KOROK
Revisionist history, even a player like Funn1k that was bottom of TI 2012 got picked up to Natus Vincere (top of TI 2) and play for Na'Vi for a long time, including TI 2013, or Bulldog based on the impression (this is a mark he left on a professional player in a dota team, note how playing the game is relevant unlike your shit hypothesis). Sumail made an impression to EG players in the inhouses that were relevant at that time.

>another year with Korok
Did Korok battery assault you

insider bro here, new team liquid will be

miracle, matumbaman, kuroky, cr1t, jerax

Blizzard lawyer here.

You are just mad TF2 and Dotard2 has zero (0) waifus.

Enjoy playing an objectively inferior product made by an objectively inferior company.

>the boys
>no arteezy

What?

God I love watching Artour laugh.

Why can't he be succesful guys? I hope the new team with cr1t and miracle does good

>3.7m dollar tournament going on
>Had literally no idea

Is there a /d2g/ discord?

what?

>Bulldog done it, many others have done it in inhouses or pubs (w33, Miracle etc.)
you literally agree with me and this its counter argument

this is where i stopped reading and i will also stop replying, its so bizzare to argue with someone, them literally agreeing with you and acting like you are wrong

>>playing t2 dota doesn't matter
Explain Cr1t and many others.

>need to get directly invited by old guard into a t1 team
So? Do you fucking think a player from fucking Drinking Boys should decide who plays in EG? Of course team captains will decide who to invite. Are you a fucking retard?

>>need to play for extended periods with one of them to be granted a chance because previously known guys, which might be worse, still get priority
Of course, nobody will pick a player randomly based on just MMR unless they're fucking retarded.
>inb4 the Envy post again.

>as an unknown pubstar
He was all but unknown in inhouse league (NEL) at that time, I believe he hold #1 position for a long time there

>see w33
I'm sure he didn't raise any waves with Newbee defeat, defeating pros in pubs continuously etc.

But ITS INJUSTICE

TERRIBLE INJUSTICE
THAT PPD ISNT IN YOUR FRONT DOOR

BY THE PREMONITION GIVEN TO HIM BY GODS
WHY ARENT THEY PICKING ME RANDOMLY
SO I COULD SHOW WHAT A GEM I AM (since I obviously can't stomp pros in pubs or play prodota but I SWEAR I AM GOOD)

WPCA qualifiers (?)

Widowmaker's anatomy looks weird here

No you are a fucking moron who thinks Envy picked Miracle and then w33 by godly premonition where games (prodota, inhouses, or pubs) don't matter

You are crying that its injustice that President or Misery won't come to your door, picking you up based on your 0 games of high tier pubs, comp dota or your non existent leading position in now dead inhouses

Moon said that cr1t- left before he (moon) got kicked and miracle- left OG after that.

so it makes no sense that miracle- and cr1t- are together in the same team.

I'm not him, but Cr1t was working forever to get into the scene through FPL etc. He was once relevant in an old Danish team with Mania, Link (Calc .. maybe?), but never won anything really.

I guess my point is that it takes forever to get noticed, he didn't just join a t3 team.

I-I didn't even need those shitters!

OG is strong!

if not for sumail crit would still be working to get on a team becuase there would be no room for him with fluff and all the other friends of captains taking all the spots

nobody gonna watch anything outside of twitch

Alright this is it I'm giving up. You actually cherrypicked half sentences and disregarded the rest. You even disregarded my opening that it is not about some poster thinking he should be picked up.
You literally exposed yourself of only trying to ruse people.
Have fun in life.
Peace nigger.

>Still this revisionist history of Sumail being first high tier pubber to get into tier-1 team.

Bulldog literally did it first (and probably other players before Bulldog) and even won a TI shortly after it.

Hell fucking PPD did it too with SADBOYS.

>Lose argument and try to save face.

I'm sure there will be godly prophecy for captain this year to pick PSG with 0 relevant games or impressions on pros this year if he just bought a 9k MMR account because Envy just 'wanted the highest mmr player'

I AM SURE YOU ARE CORRECT IN EVERY DETAIL
fucking stupid entitled nigger giga kek tbqh

you literally dont know what you are talking about

bulldog literally played with dendi, ppd played with half the na scene.
no one noticed them, they could play on their epic tier5 teams all they wanted and no one would ever care just like w33 defeating newbee and still no one giving a fuck.

to get into the pre-sumail scene you literally had to ALREADY play with the old guard, no other way, ppd and bulldog only prove it.

Can someone TL;DR me what happened in OG from moon's perspective?

>tfw trying to join tournaments with my "t3" team.
>they all reject me because I'm not one of the big guys"
>tfw I must win tournaments before I can join them.